What matters most to you?

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
If you were stranded alone on an island thousands of miles from "everything," who or what would you most want to have with you?

You only can one thing:
  • A harem of virgins
  • Your wife
  • A bible
  • Your favorite pet
  • Your 11th grade girlfriend's sister
  • A person from the opposing political party that you can beat silly every day
Whatever it is, it need not be on the list above...but you get just one thing or person.

A large, well-stocked boat, capable of quickly getting me back to civilization, and equipped and stocked with everything that I need to comfortably make that trip.

If you were stranded alone on an island thousands of miles from "everything," who or what would you most want to have with you?

You only can one thing:
  • A harem of virgins
  • Your wife
  • A bible
  • Your favorite pet
Whatever it is, it need not be on the list above...but you get just one thing or person.
Anybody that's married and wouldn't pick their wife should reconsider everything.

I would like to have food and drink, lots of food and drink......books.... a nice pillow and mattress and a big umbrella...

that for starters...

Why need another human being in a desert island? no

you need lots of food and drink and books and shade.....

till you are rescued.:biggrin:

You only can one thing:
  • A harem of virgins
  • Your wife
  • A bible
  • Your favorite pet

I'm going with the harem. That way I can repopulate.

Whew, that was easy.

Why need another human being in a desert island? no

you need lots of food and drink and books and shade.....

till you are rescued.:biggrin:

OK I'm changing my answer. I'll take Skye. :D

Forum List

Back