What Might To Expect At DNC Convention.Welcome To The Booming Obama Economy Of 2020 !!!

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:abgg2q.jpg: anyone think they might try to pull this stunt again? odds are the economy will continue to kick ass next summer {unlike when the economy was tanking for 8 years previously}.
we have all seen liberal commentators give Obama most of the credit for the sudden booming economy right after Trump beat Hillary in a landslide.
I think that about 70% of Americans will just laff at the loony liberals if they try to give Obama all of the credit for a booming economy that started almost 4 years ago as Trump was about take office.
:1peleas:

liberal-media-2016-if-trumpwins-the-economy-will-crash-liberal-44832038.png

I wish the economy was as predictable as the leftist hacks.

liberal-media-2016-if-trumpwins-the-economy-will-crash-liberal-44832038.png

I wish the economy was as predictable as the leftist hacks.
the economy was doing so well under obama that only 100 million people were losing thier jobs a month {well,,according to pelosi)

So what do you expect at the DNC convention? Any chances of a brokered convention?
Hillary will be the nominee.

Until he flips on Soros, Biden will be looking at 400 years in prison for money laundering and extortion

The Obama economy did well for Obama but no one else...even his VP had to get his stupid son a job in the Ukraine so the Biden's could all keep up the Biden way of living in full comfort....

The Obama economy did well for Obama but no one else...even his VP had to get his stupid son a job in the Ukraine so the Biden's could all keep up the Biden way of living in full comfort....
i hope pelosi inadvertantly says "President Bush" in one of her speeches

Forum List

Back