What Muslim population hits critical mass here -Weekly attacks certain

Everyone talks about how "peaceful" American Muslims are. Wrong. They are biding their time, waiting for numerical significance before striking

And the more Dims you put into elected office assures that not only will our borders be further weakened, but the Islamic refugee population will grow more and more.

Everyone talks about how "peaceful" American Muslims are. Wrong. They are biding their time, waiting for numerical significance before striking

Who are the "everyone" who talks about how peaceful American Muslims are? Of the tens of thousands of USMB members I bet you can't come up with ten that have said anything like that.

Who are the "everyone" who talks about how peaceful American Muslims are? Of the tens of thousands of USMB members I bet you can't come up with ten that have said anything like that.
Silly! USMB isn't the only thing going on in this country.

It's the only political MB I go to. Why would you post such a statement HERE?

Coyote just said it. You really can't just pop in here and think you know what's going on.

Coyote just said it. You really can't just pop in here and think you know what's going on.

Sure I can. I just post my thoughts and respond to the silly crap people like you post. That's why it's called U S Message Board and not Saintmichaeldefendthem's Message Board.

Hello,

When the Muslim population in America starts to predominate in regions we will see exclusion zones, sharia law and weekly terror attacks here.

garion13a5
So they'll create their own little regional enclaves the way the Amish do.
Maybe some will mate with Amish and create a hybrid religion called the Allahmish.
They'll raise barns and then blow them up.

Hello,

When the Muslim population in America starts to predominate in regions we will see exclusion zones, sharia law and weekly terror attacks here.

garion13a5

Assuming the pattern follows that of the white invasion of North America, maybe.

Forum List

Back