What Next?- Deny NRA Members Service?

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
The attack on my NRA is disgusting. While getting my daily communist intel from CNN, they are quoting how it is so refreshing to see that companies are doing this. Kind of funny that the left thinks a 3% break on an airline ticket is the only value we receive from the NRA. Removing a discount is not a cost increase, so we say 'have at it'.

The funny part is CNN was posting some tweets from gun grabbers who say they were glad to see companies do the 'right thing'. The right thing?

What's next, deny service like the wedding cake baker?

-Geaux

The attack on my NRA is disgusting. While getting my daily communist intel from CNN, they are quoting how it is so refreshing to see that companies are doing this. Kind of funny that the left thinks a 3% break on an airline ticket is the only value we receive from the NRA. Removing a discount is not a cost increase, so we say 'have at it'.

The funny part is CNN was posting some tweets from gun grabbers who say they were glad to see companies do the 'right thing'. The right thing?

-Geaux

Well, what do you expect from neo-fascist murderers, sociopaths, and deviants? No matter what they do, they can't avoid the fact it's their policies that have led to mass murders, rampant mental illness and drug abuse, mass increases in violent hate crimes, and crime, all across the board, and a continuing decline in education levels. They pretty have to demonize somebody else, especially the NRA and 'whitey'. They can't take responsibility for anything, after all; those commie loons and deviants in academia and the utterly deranged MSM might wag their fingers at them and scowl n stuff.

-Geaux

Well, what do you expect from neo-fascist murderers, sociopaths, and deviants? No matter what they do, they can't avoid the fact it's their policies that have led to mass murders, rampant mental illness and drug abuse, mass increases in violent hate crimes, and crime, all across the board, and a continuing decline in education levels. They pretty have to demonize somebody else, especially the NRA and 'whitey'. They can't take responsibility for anything, after all; those commie loons and deviants in academia and the utterly deranged MSM might wag their fingers at them and scowl n stuff.

Thank goodness there was a NRA instructor who had the courage to confront the church shooter.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Thank goodness there was a NRA instructor who had the courage to confront the church shooter.

-Geaux

It's a miracle he wasn't arrested and charged with something, or sued into poverty.

Did the black citizen not realize its illegal to use a firearm in a crime? I mean, we have laws against that

-Geaux

a. the good gun with a gun didnt go into parkland
b. why cant people use economics to express their views?
c. the nra instructor in texas did not go into the church the killing was over by then but good try on spinning it your way

c. the nra instructor in texas did not go into the church the killing was over by then but good try on spinning it your way

A- They were not 'good guy's evidently. This is on Sheriff Israel and he should step down. I will be interested to hear the officers side of the story. Were they told to stand down like the LA riots? Or did training protocol dictate they wait for back up?

A- Like I said, have at it, but I find the attack disgusting

c. the nra instructor in texas did not go into the church the killing was over by then but good try on spinning it your way[/QUOTE]
A- He responded as quick as he could and engaged the suspect. Then followed the suspect.

There's a difference in political economic protests.
When companies involve themselves into political issues, it can be good or bad. They take chances , it could backfire.
When protesting the individual companies as a group,is totally different than targeting individuals as members of a grass roots civil rights organization.
This might not go well for these companies. :)

Since Public Accommodation Laws don't cover memberships in organizations, they probably could, but too much trouble.

I think putting NRA members on notice that the rest of us are tired of their nonsense is a good start. Maybe they'll start rethinking.

"Why of course. Letting crazy people have access to machine guns IS a terrible idea. What was I thinking?"

When companies involve themselves into political issues, it can be good or bad. They take chances , it could backfire.
When protesting the individual companies as a group,is totally different than targeting individuals as members of a grass roots civil rights organization.
This might not go well for these companies.

The National Rampage Association only has 5 million members... and I suspect a lot of them are horrified by the organizations' behavior sometimes.

The real problem here is the NRA is being called out on its behavior. Finally.

Why are you [the OP] complaining about market forces? Are you a soshalyst or something?

Since Public Accommodation Laws don't cover memberships in organizations, they probably could, but too much trouble.

I think putting NRA members on notice that the rest of us are tired of their nonsense is a good start. Maybe they'll start rethinking.

"Why of course. Letting crazy people have access to machine guns IS a terrible idea. What was I thinking?"

Rethink what?

-Geaux

Who is pushing for crazies rights to have any guns? The ACLU.
Access to an actual machine gun is heavily regulated and expensive.

The NRA has had nothing to do with any crimes.

Seems to me people ought to boycott the fucking government since it seems government employees can't do their fucking jobs.

No one has money taken from their paychecks to support the NRA but they sure as hell are forced to pay for government "protection"

This might not go well for these companies.

The National Rampage Association only has 5 million members... and I suspect a lot of them are horrified by the organizations' behavior sometimes.

The real problem here is the NRA is being called out on its behavior. Finally.

There are a lot more than 5 million Americans who support the 2nd amendment.

What behavior?

And tell me Great all seeing Karnak how will anyone know who is a member of the NRA so they can be denied service?

You people seem to forget that a no civilian whether he is licensed to carry or not has any obligation to stop any crime or come to anyone's aid. Fuck the cops don't even have to come to your aid.

So this entire argument is bullshit

Forum List

Back