What Next?- Deny NRA Members Service?

The attack on my NRA is disgusting. While getting my daily communist intel from CNN, they are quoting how it is so refreshing to see that companies are doing this. Kind of funny that the left thinks a 3% break on an airline ticket is the only value we receive from the NRA. Removing a discount is not a cost increase, so we say 'have at it'.

The funny part is CNN was posting some tweets from gun grabbers who say they were glad to see companies do the 'right thing'. The right thing?

What's next, deny service like the wedding cake baker?

-Geaux
10600608_714530275289973_1531029030716919622_n.png

You people seem to forget that a no civilian whether he is licensed to carry or not has any obligation to stop any crime or come to anyone's aid. Fuck the cops don't even have to come to your aid.

So this entire argument is bullshit

I agree, no one is obligated to come to your aid. Probably a good reason why we shouldn't let crazy people have machine guns.

You people seem to forget that a no civilian whether he is licensed to carry or not has any obligation to stop any crime or come to anyone's aid. Fuck the cops don't even have to come to your aid.

I agree, no one is obligated to come to your aid. Probably a good reason why we shouldn't let crazy people have machine guns.

We don't let crazy people have machine guns

The attack on my NRA is disgusting. While getting my daily communist intel from CNN, they are quoting how it is so refreshing to see that companies are doing this. Kind of funny that the left thinks a 3% break on an airline ticket is the only value we receive from the NRA. Removing a discount is not a cost increase, so we say 'have at it'.

The funny part is CNN was posting some tweets from gun grabbers who say they were glad to see companies do the 'right thing'. The right thing?

-Geaux
10600608_714530275289973_1531029030716919622_n.png

There are a lot more than 5 million Americans who support the 2nd amendment.

What behavior?

The one where they pressure legislators to never pass common sense gun control and sue jurisdictions that do.

Fuck the Second Amendment. I'm tired of sharing my streets with gun-toting madmen.

So we go after those gangs,not law abiding citizens.

I agree. Maybe Joe can define 'common sense' laws which have prevented a shooting

-Geaux

-Geaux
Sounds exactly like Jim Crow to me.

We don't let crazy people have machine guns
Crazy people, like Bernie Sanders supporters?

ahh the stormfront peeps come out lol only black use guns in robberies

Some tard lies about what is said, a left wing tard as usual. Will never say a word about high murder rates in black hood, and therefore will never be able to address real problems, just snivel about 'Stormfront' or some other idiotic parrot meme from its Hive.

I agree. Maybe Joe can define 'common sense' laws which have prevented a shooting

We don't have common sense gun laws now... so shootings aren't prevented.

Then which new laws Joe will prevent further shootings? Remember the key requirement 'Common Sense'.. I know it sounds like an oxymoron, but maybe you have found the golden egg?

-Geaux

Since Public Accommodation Laws don't cover memberships in organizations, they probably could, but too much trouble.

I think putting NRA members on notice that the rest of us are tired of their nonsense is a good start. Maybe they'll start rethinking.

"Why of course. Letting crazy people have access to machine guns IS a terrible idea. What was I thinking?"
And tell me Great all seeing Karnak how will anyone know who is a member of the NRA so they can be denied service?

Joe can, He's really really special and perceptive, like all the dope addled morons in the Democratic Party are.

Forum List

Back