What Next?- Deny NRA Members Service?

The NRA has had nothing to do with any crimes.
That it's fought to enable public massacre is incontrovertible.
Wrong as usual
The NRA has fought to keep AR 15s on the market. AR15s are used in public massacres. The NRA has facilitated public massacres.

Yeah never mind the facts that a minuscule fraction of people who happen to own an Ar 15 legally or illegally kill people with them or the fact that the AR 15 is somehow different than any other plain old ordinary commonplace everyday semiautomatic rifle that has been available to the public for over 100 years

The NRA proposed armed guards at school's but that was rejected.
Probably because they've historically proven to be useless. Btw, seems like a good man with a gun is quite a rarity. I don't think you should be depending on them as a policy, or even a narrative.

Yeah never mind the facts that a minuscule fraction of people who happen to own an Ar 15 legally or illegally kill people with them or the fact that the AR 15 is somehow different than any other plain old ordinary commonplace everyday semiautomatic rifle that has been available to the public for over 100 years
What a load. Keep deflecting and piling it. It's almost as though ARs have not been used in public massacres. Ffs.

You mean different from this plain old ordinary commonplace everyday 100 year old semiautomatic rifle? You're right, identical.

iu

What a load. Keep deflecting and piling it. It's almost as though ARs have not been used in public massacres. Ffs.

I never said any such thing .

You need to learn how to read before you demand answers to your questions

Now go back and reread my post. It's OK if you have to follow along with your finger and move your lips as you read

Probably because they've historically proven to be useless. Btw, seems like a good man with a gun is quite a rarity. I don't think you should be depending on them as a policy, or even a narrative.

Give a link to that history.

I guess you haven't seen the most recent video of a mom and daughter who stopped a thieve in their liquor store.
Of course news media rarely cover much of those.
They cover the violence, more ratings.

The NRA has had nothing to do with any crimes.
That it's fought to enable public massacre is incontrovertible.
Wrong as usual
The NRA has fought to keep AR 15s on the market. AR15s are used in public massacres. The NRA has facilitated public massacres.

The AR 15 is just to establish precedence.....or it's just a way to get in.

Once they get one gun completely banned liberals all over America will use that to say anything with a magazine should be banned as well. It won't be done at the federal level. It will happen all over the country. They refuse to obey immigration laws, so the next step is refusing to obey the 2nd Amendment. This is part of the transformation of America Obama talked about. The left will refuse to follow whatever laws they feel they don't like.

And you have this "historical " data?

Posted a thread in the CDZ with a starter list of historical data on rampage killings and serial killers; AR-15's don't raise a blip compared to other weapons. People can feel free to add to the lists already posted, and have them all in one place, for use later, if they want to. It's not likely any of the left wing parrots will make any real arguments, so it won't interfere with anything there.

Last edited:
The attack on my NRA is disgusting. While getting my daily communist intel from CNN, they are quoting how it is so refreshing to see that companies are doing this. Kind of funny that the left thinks a 3% break on an airline ticket is the only value we receive from the NRA. Removing a discount is not a cost increase, so we say 'have at it'.

The funny part is CNN was posting some tweets from gun grabbers who say they were glad to see companies do the 'right thing'. The right thing?

What's next, deny service like the wedding cake baker?

-Geaux

tissue?

But it's the AR-15 that keeps showing up in mass shootings, for some reason.

Again, they banned the sale of lawn darts after only a few kids were killed by them.

Pray tell All Seeing Karnak what law will prevent any piece of shit criminal from shooting someone

Comprehensive background checks.

Liability laws holding gun sellers responsible civilly and criminally.

Bans on civilian sales of high powered weapons like the AR-15.

Problem solved.

One more time.

THE REST OF THE WORLD HAS FIGURED THIS OUT!

Here we go again another ignoramus when it comes to rifles.

The AR is NOT "high power" and there are dozens of other semiautomatic rifles that fire the same round.

And your liability laws are ridiculous unless you hold every single manufacturer of every single product to the same standard which means people can sue Distilleries because a drunk driver killed someone, or sue Louisville Slugger because someone got his head caved in with a bat etc. It doesn't fly and never will

And none of those laws will prevent anyone from shooting anyone else

But it's the AR-15 that keeps showing up in mass shootings, for some reason.

Again, they banned the sale of lawn darts after only a few kids were killed by them.

SO what?

The only reason you see the AR used in about 1% of all murders is that it happens to be the most popular rifle frame in the country

So out of the millions out there a fraction of a fraction of a percent are used to kill

BAnning it won't even put a dent in the murder rate

The attack on my NRA is disgusting. While getting my daily communist intel from CNN, they are quoting how it is so refreshing to see that companies are doing this. Kind of funny that the left thinks a 3% break on an airline ticket is the only value we receive from the NRA. Removing a discount is not a cost increase, so we say 'have at it'.

The funny part is CNN was posting some tweets from gun grabbers who say they were glad to see companies do the 'right thing'. The right thing?

-Geaux

Well, what do you expect from neo-fascist murderers, sociopaths, and deviants? No matter what they do, they can't avoid the fact it's their policies that have led to mass murders, rampant mental illness and drug abuse, mass increases in violent hate crimes, and crime, all across the board, and a continuing decline in education levels. They pretty have to demonize somebody else, especially the NRA and 'whitey'. They can't take responsibility for anything, after all; those commie loons and deviants in academia and the utterly deranged MSM might wag their fingers at them and scowl n stuff.
Except they are no Fascists (not that it is any better)...they are straight up, dyed in the wool Marxist Commies.

-Geaux
No it isn’t disgusting. It is the American way.

-Geaux
No it isn’t disgusting. It is the American way.

And so are our Civil Rights

-Geaux

Forum List

Back