What Next?- Deny NRA Members Service?

The attack on my NRA is disgusting. While getting my daily communist intel from CNN, they are quoting how it is so refreshing to see that companies are doing this. Kind of funny that the left thinks a 3% break on an airline ticket is the only value we receive from the NRA. Removing a discount is not a cost increase, so we say 'have at it'.

The funny part is CNN was posting some tweets from gun grabbers who say they were glad to see companies do the 'right thing'. The right thing?

What's next, deny service like the wedding cake baker?

-Geaux

Well, what do you expect from neo-fascist murderers, sociopaths, and deviants? No matter what they do, they can't avoid the fact it's their policies that have led to mass murders, rampant mental illness and drug abuse, mass increases in violent hate crimes, and crime, all across the board, and a continuing decline in education levels. They pretty have to demonize somebody else, especially the NRA and 'whitey'. They can't take responsibility for anything, after all; those commie loons and deviants in academia and the utterly deranged MSM might wag their fingers at them and scowl n stuff.

Thank goodness there was a NRA instructor who had the courage to confront the church shooter.

-Geaux
The church shooter won the game with the score 26-1. Thank goodness?

The attack on my NRA is disgusting. While getting my daily communist intel from CNN, they are quoting how it is so refreshing to see that companies are doing this. Kind of funny that the left thinks a 3% break on an airline ticket is the only value we receive from the NRA. Removing a discount is not a cost increase, so we say 'have at it'.

The funny part is CNN was posting some tweets from gun grabbers who say they were glad to see companies do the 'right thing'. The right thing?

-Geaux

Well, what do you expect from neo-fascist murderers, sociopaths, and deviants? No matter what they do, they can't avoid the fact it's their policies that have led to mass murders, rampant mental illness and drug abuse, mass increases in violent hate crimes, and crime, all across the board, and a continuing decline in education levels. They pretty have to demonize somebody else, especially the NRA and 'whitey'. They can't take responsibility for anything, after all; those commie loons and deviants in academia and the utterly deranged MSM might wag their fingers at them and scowl n stuff.

Thank goodness there was a NRA instructor who had the courage to confront the church shooter.

-Geaux
The church shooter won the game with the score 26-1. Thank goodness?

Yes, as he distracted the shooter or there could have been more carnage

-Geaux

The AR is NOT "high power" and there are dozens of other semiautomatic rifles that fire the same round.

Maybe you should read the article by the doctor who treated the wounded at Parkland.

The one girl whose liver was completely obliterated by a M-16 round.

the AR-15 fires the same round as the M16, designed to inflict maximum damage on an enemy soldier.

And your liability laws are ridiculous unless you hold every single manufacturer of every single product to the same standard which means people can sue Distilleries because a drunk driver killed someone, or sue Louisville Slugger because someone got his head caved in with a bat etc. It doesn't fly and never will

Actually, it flew just fine. After the DC snipers, a jury found that the gun store that gave them the guns (one was a felon, the other a minor) and the manufacturer were irresponsible in the way they were selling guns.

Then the NRA, realizing they could have a situation like the tobacco industry did, got Congress to pass a widespread immunity for them that other industries don't enjoy.

Unlike baseball bats or booze, guns are DESIGNED TO KILL PEOPLE. Particularly assault rifles, which were designed as weapons of war.

A 5.56 mm or .223 round are not high powered

Ummm, they kind of are. They are high velocity, which makes their impact very different than a lower velocity 55gr round. It is a small bullet, but it is moving fast.
So I guess other rounds must be considered ultra high powered?

There is no codified definition of the term "high powered"

Unless you are making up your own definition of "machine gun" that is bullshit.

Well, since the gun he used does not fit the description of a machine gun, it IS bullshit. But why am I surprised. You don't know shit about guns. You have shown that.

again, in the army for 11 years, and my MOS was 76Y.

Sorry, a gun that can fire 45 high-powered rounds a minute is a machine gun. Trying to slice it up into "Semi-automatics"

I think every time some NRA shill tries to pull this shit, they should flash up autospy and crime scene photos from Sandy Hook and Parkland.

A semiautomatic firearm is defined first and foremost by the attribute that it can only fire one round per trigger pull

Unless you are making up your own definition of "machine gun" that is bullshit.

Well, since the gun he used does not fit the description of a machine gun, it IS bullshit. But why am I surprised. You don't know shit about guns. You have shown that.

again, in the army for 11 years, and my MOS was 76Y.

Sorry, a gun that can fire 45 high-powered rounds a minute is a machine gun. Trying to slice it up into "Semi-automatics"

I think every time some NRA shill tries to pull this shit, they should flash up autospy and crime scene photos from Sandy Hook and Parkland.

Bullshit. It does not matter how many rounds can be fired in a minute. The definition of a machine gun is based on how many rounds are fired when you pull and hold the trigger. The AR fires one bullet per trigger pull. That is not, now matter how much you insist, a machine gun.

Being a supply tech obviously doesn't help your understanding about firearms. A machine gun will fire on full auto. An AR will not. I guess you learned about M16s with the same depth of knowledge that you learned about 1950s hunting rifles.

eing a supply tech obviously doesn't help your understanding about firearms. A machine gun will fire on full auto.

I just imagine a kid who's been hit by an .223mm round, watching her liver get pulverized, and saying, "Well, he only had to pull the trigger once for that to happen! "

Idiots.

Idiots? You, having spent time in the military, should know the difference between a machine gun (full auto) and a semi-auto rifle. No one said anything about the AR not being lethal. But your insistence that it is a machine gun shows YOU to be the idiot. Yes, a machine gun will continue to fire as long as you hold the trigger back (until it runs out of ammo or jams). That is the definition. If a gun is not capable of that, it is, by definition, not a machine gun. All your sensationalistic crap does not change that. Oh, and she would not be watching her liver get pulverized.

Stick with facts, willya?

diots? You, having spent time in the military, should know the difference between a machine gun (full auto) and a semi-auto rifle. No one said anything about the AR not being lethal. But your insistence that it is a machine gun shows YOU to be the idiot. Yes, a machine gun will continue to fire as long as you hold the trigger back (until it runs out of ammo or jams). That is the definition. If a gun is not capable of that, it is, by definition, not a machine gun. All your sensationalistic crap does not change that. Oh, and she would not be watching her liver get pulverized.

I find this hilarious notion that wanting to draw semantic distinctions on weapons that kill kids is kind of idiotic.

This is a weapon that had no business being anywhere outside a battlefield.

diots? You, having spent time in the military, should know the difference between a machine gun (full auto) and a semi-auto rifle. No one said anything about the AR not being lethal. But your insistence that it is a machine gun shows YOU to be the idiot. Yes, a machine gun will continue to fire as long as you hold the trigger back (until it runs out of ammo or jams). That is the definition. If a gun is not capable of that, it is, by definition, not a machine gun. All your sensationalistic crap does not change that. Oh, and she would not be watching her liver get pulverized.

I find this hilarious notion that wanting to draw semantic distinctions on weapons that kill kids is kind of idiotic.

This is a weapon that had no business being anywhere outside a battlefield.

No, I am using a well established definition of a type of firearm. You, on the otherhand, want to use the words "machine gun" because it creates an image. But the AR is not a machine gun. You know the definition. And yet you willfully lie to try to create an image that does not exist.

This is part of why your arguments get slapped down. Stick with actual facts and that won't happen.

-Geaux

You find it disgusting, and a lot of people find the NRA's back to the wall, pay people lots of money to make sure the problems don't get solved and the spilling of innocent life disgusting.

That's the difference, maybe, between these people and you.

For you it's disgusting they'd attack what you want.
For them it's disgusting that kids are being shot up all the time.

-Geaux

You find it disgusting, and a lot of people find the NRA's back to the wall, pay people lots of money to make sure the problems don't get solved and the spilling of innocent life disgusting.

Kids aren't being shot up 'all the time'

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

No?

February 18th
February 5th
February 1st
January 23rd
January 22nd
January 22nd
January 20th
January 9th

That's just this year.

Do you want the list from the UK? Here it is:

Do you see it? Nothing.

-Geaux

-Geaux

No?

February 18th
February 5th
February 1st
January 23rd
January 22nd
January 22nd
January 20th
January 9th

That's just this year.

Do you see it? Nothing.

Fake News :auiqs.jpg:

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

No?

February 18th
February 5th
February 1st
January 23rd
January 22nd
January 22nd
January 20th
January 9th

That's just this year.

Do you see it? Nothing.

-Geaux

And that about sums up the ability of many on the right on this forum to actually make an argument.

-Geaux

-Geaux

No?

February 18th
February 5th
February 1st
January 23rd
January 22nd
January 22nd
January 20th
January 9th

That's just this year.

Do you see it? Nothing.

-Geaux

What in his post was fake news?

-Geaux
You think you have an entitlement to discounts moron?

False equivalency trumptard

Forum List

Back