What Next?- Deny NRA Members Service?

The attack on my NRA is disgusting. While getting my daily communist intel from CNN, they are quoting how it is so refreshing to see that companies are doing this. Kind of funny that the left thinks a 3% break on an airline ticket is the only value we receive from the NRA. Removing a discount is not a cost increase, so we say 'have at it'.

The funny part is CNN was posting some tweets from gun grabbers who say they were glad to see companies do the 'right thing'. The right thing?

What's next, deny service like the wedding cake baker?

-Geaux
No it isn’t disgusting. It is the American way.

And so are our Civil Rights

-Geaux
Like the 4th amendment which has been abused since the time of Reagan?

The attack on my NRA is disgusting. While getting my daily communist intel from CNN, they are quoting how it is so refreshing to see that companies are doing this. Kind of funny that the left thinks a 3% break on an airline ticket is the only value we receive from the NRA. Removing a discount is not a cost increase, so we say 'have at it'.

The funny part is CNN was posting some tweets from gun grabbers who say they were glad to see companies do the 'right thing'. The right thing?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Which part?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Which part?

-Geaux
search and seizures..

-Geaux

Well, what do you expect from neo-fascist murderers, sociopaths, and deviants? No matter what they do, they can't avoid the fact it's their policies that have led to mass murders, rampant mental illness and drug abuse, mass increases in violent hate crimes, and crime, all across the board, and a continuing decline in education levels. They pretty have to demonize somebody else, especially the NRA and 'whitey'. They can't take responsibility for anything, after all; those commie loons and deviants in academia and the utterly deranged MSM might wag their fingers at them and scowl n stuff.

Thank goodness there was a NRA instructor who had the courage to confront the church shooter.

-Geaux
yes indeed

the only time an NRA member has been involved in a mass shooting he was the good guy

who took the bad guy out

The government let him buy the rifle and the LE let him carry on. Put the blame were it lies, liar.

I do. With whoever sold this obviously crazy person a gun.

We can't outlaw crazy. If we did, the GOP would be out of business.

But we can limit how much damage it can do.
You can't even be honest. Good luck liar.

-Geaux

-Geaux
And your civil rights are being effected by this how exactly?

The AR is NOT "high power" and there are dozens of other semiautomatic rifles that fire the same round.

Maybe you should read the article by the doctor who treated the wounded at Parkland.

The one girl whose liver was completely obliterated by a M-16 round.

the AR-15 fires the same round as the M16, designed to inflict maximum damage on an enemy soldier.

And your liability laws are ridiculous unless you hold every single manufacturer of every single product to the same standard which means people can sue Distilleries because a drunk driver killed someone, or sue Louisville Slugger because someone got his head caved in with a bat etc. It doesn't fly and never will

Actually, it flew just fine. After the DC snipers, a jury found that the gun store that gave them the guns (one was a felon, the other a minor) and the manufacturer were irresponsible in the way they were selling guns.

Then the NRA, realizing they could have a situation like the tobacco industry did, got Congress to pass a widespread immunity for them that other industries don't enjoy.

Unlike baseball bats or booze, guns are DESIGNED TO KILL PEOPLE. Particularly assault rifles, which were designed as weapons of war.

The AR is NOT "high power" and there are dozens of other semiautomatic rifles that fire the same round.

Maybe you should read the article by the doctor who treated the wounded at Parkland.

the AR-15 fires the same round as the M16, designed to inflict maximum damage on an enemy soldier.

And your liability laws are ridiculous unless you hold every single manufacturer of every single product to the same standard which means people can sue Distilleries because a drunk driver killed someone, or sue Louisville Slugger because someone got his head caved in with a bat etc. It doesn't fly and never will

Actually, it flew just fine. After the DC snipers, a jury found that the gun store that gave them the guns (one was a felon, the other a minor) and the manufacturer were irresponsible in the way they were selling guns.

Then the NRA, realizing they could have a situation like the tobacco industry did, got Congress to pass a widespread immunity for them that other industries don't enjoy.

Unlike baseball bats or booze, guns are DESIGNED TO KILL PEOPLE. Particularly assault rifles, which were designed as weapons of war.

A 5.56 mm or .223 round are not high powered

Delta has not denied anyone service. They took away a discount. They did that in order to stay neutral in a contentious debate.

A 5.56 mm or .223 round are not high powered

Ummm, they kind of are. They are high velocity, which makes their impact very different than a lower velocity 55gr round. It is a small bullet, but it is moving fast.

You people seem to forget that a no civilian whether he is licensed to carry or not has any obligation to stop any crime or come to anyone's aid. Fuck the cops don't even have to come to your aid.

So this entire argument is bullshit

I agree, no one is obligated to come to your aid. Probably a good reason why we shouldn't let crazy people have machine guns.

What crazies have machine guns?

Since NRA members have no protected status, they can be denied service at private and public establishments.

I doubt that will happen.

Now the major corporations are ending the discounts for the gun sucking NRA bunnies, and that is legal as well.

What crazies have machine guns?

The one that shot up a school two weeks ago and killed 17 people.

Just the latest.

Unless you are making up your own definition of "machine gun" that is bullshit.

Well, since the gun he used does not fit the description of a machine gun, it IS bullshit. But why am I surprised. You don't know shit about guns. You have shown that.

2715113024929e1fa2f362ef0f84c259.png

Well, since the gun he used does not fit the description of a machine gun, it IS bullshit. But why am I surprised. You don't know shit about guns. You have shown that.

again, in the army for 11 years, and my MOS was 76Y.

Sorry, a gun that can fire 45 high-powered rounds a minute is a machine gun. Trying to slice it up into "Semi-automatics"

I think every time some NRA shill tries to pull this shit, they should flash up autospy and crime scene photos from Sandy Hook and Parkland.

again, in the army for 11 years, and my MOS was 76Y.

Sorry, a gun that can fire 45 high-powered rounds a minute is a machine gun. Trying to slice it up into "Semi-automatics"

I think every time some NRA shill tries to pull this shit, they should flash up autospy and crime scene photos from Sandy Hook and Parkland.

Actually comrade, the minimum firing rate threshold is 300 rounds per minute to be classified as a machine gun

-Geaux

Forum List

Back