🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What other government is driven to appease its lowest common denominator?

As the Democrats do?
Can we find this anywhere else in the world?
What government insists on influencing and tailoring societal workings to fit best for its biggest pieces of shit?
Every country should be judged by how it’s masses are doing.

Every country has rich people to brag about. What about their poor and middle class? How are they doing?

I guess this is about the Trillions that the Fed gave Wall Street to buy their own stock back on the cheap. Yes, this government operates for the lowest scum on the planet. And both major parties have taken part.

As a nation based on laws and not how much your leaders can bench press, we all should be happy that laws are there to protect the least powerful, the least affluent, the least connected.

As for lowest common denominator...citizens of Mississippi enjoys the same protections that citizens of California do.

The thread title is why we are in such danger and I would say we are nobilizing the LCD and accommodating also

I guess this is about the Trillions that the Fed gave Wall Street to buy their own stock back on the cheap. Yes, this government operates for the lowest scum on the planet. And both major parties have taken part.

Holy shit, that one again? How many "Wall Street" professionals have committed violent crime, rape and or murder?

LefTard Logic:
This guy bad for American society.
bim-bld139452.jpg

This guy good for American society.
GDN36.jpg

Our people are not "masses" Russian schill. Gave yourself away right from the start.
Really? Seems like we are moving that way. A small rich class, small merchant or middle class and the masses are called the rabble.

Have you seen how the American middle class are doing?

Doesnt matter what you trumpbots think. I’m hearing moderates and independents saying enough is enough. Trump has to go. My brother and his son were trump supporters. Not any more.

And it’s funny it wasn’t me who woke them up. I shut up and stopped trying to convince them and they came to their own conclusions.

i don’t like Bolton but I believe him and all the other conservatives who say trump has to go.

Really? Seems like we are moving that way. A small rich class, small merchant or middle class and the masses are called the rabble.

Doesnt matter what you trumpbots think. I’m hearing moderates and independents saying enough is enough. Trump has to go. My brother and his son were trump supporters. Not any more.

And it’s funny it wasn’t me who woke them up. I shut up and stopped trying to convince them and they came to their own conclusions.

i don’t like Bolton but I believe him and all the other conservatives who say trump has to go.
What did you think would happen when you brought in tens of millions of wetbacks? How long will you insist on fucking yourselves? Like blacks...you’ll need to get out of your own way first before sane folks will lend a hand.

What did you think would happen when you brought in tens of millions of wetbacks? How long will you insist on fucking yourselves? Like blacks...you’ll need to get out of your own way first before sane folks will lend a hand.
Oh brother. Are illegals still a problem? I thought we were at zero unemployment and America was great again.

We have an illegal employer problem. What did you think would happen when trump went after illegal workers but not employers? Wack a mole dummy

Oh brother. Are illegals still a problem? I thought we were at zero unemployment and America was great again.

We have an illegal employer problem. What did you think would happen when trump went after illegal workers but not employers? Wack a mole dummy

You still don’t get it do you?
Ofcourse they’re working...that’s why they are here.
Let’s dumb things way down for you.
Do you believe wetbacks force employers to increase or decrease their wage offerings?
Do you believe their anchor baby children take jobs from REAL Americans?
One day you bleeding heart fools will realize that you’ll have to stop fucking yourselves before anyone can take you and your concerns seriously.

You still don’t get it do you?
Ofcourse they’re working...that’s why they are here.
Let’s dumb things way down for you.
Do you believe wetbacks force employers to increase or decrease their wage offerings?
Do you believe their anchor baby children take jobs from REAL Americans?
One day you bleeding heart fools will realize that you’ll have to stop fucking yourselves before anyone can take you and your concerns seriously.

No you don't get it. Illegal workers will continue to come as long as illegal employers exist. Notice Mexicans don't go to Canada? Why is that? It's because Canadian employers wouldn't hire them. But American employers will. Go after them you will start to solve this problem but only START.

Because the next thing you'll see if American corporations will lobby the Republicans to start accepting more people from Mexico China Africa the Middle East because they are the ones who want to flood the market with illegal workers.

I heard on the news this morning that 8% of mortgages are in arrears. Others are having to dip into their 401K's to pay theirs (which was permitted recently).

I don't think Biden is going to change anything either. Obama didn't.

I heard on the news this morning that 8% of mortgages are in arrears. Others are having to dip into their 401K's to pay theirs (which was permitted recently).

I don't think Biden is going to change anything either. Obama didn't.
Then you should have no problem voting for Biden.

That makes no sense.
If biden isn’t going to change anything then why not vote for him? You claim he’ll be just like trump?

How about his Supreme Court pick? You want another conservative on the bench? How conservative are you?

Forum List

Back