🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What other government is driven to appease its lowest common denominator?

If biden isn’t going to change anything then why not vote for him? You claim he’ll be just like trump?

How about his Supreme Court pick? You want another conservative on the bench? How conservative are you?

I dislike labels. I will not vote for a candidate from the corporate wing of either party that backs war.

If you support that, so be it.

Really? Seems like we are moving that way. A small rich class, small merchant or middle class and the masses are called the rabble.

Have you seen how the American middle class are doing?

Doesnt matter what you trumpbots think. I’m hearing moderates and independents saying enough is enough. Trump has to go. My brother and his son were trump supporters. Not any more.

And it’s funny it wasn’t me who woke them up. I shut up and stopped trying to convince them and they came to their own conclusions.

i don’t like Bolton but I believe him and all the other conservatives who say trump has to go.
No ! Really . First i heard that since his inauguration. Extra Extra read all about it . A dem. Thinks trump has got to go. So original .

No ! Really . First i heard that since his inauguration. Extra Extra read all about it . A dem. Thinks trump has got to go. So original .
All I know is what some people who voted for trump in 2016 are saying. They’re saying they aren’t voting for him again. And this is unsolicited.

my rich brother and his son said it Sunday and Bolton said it too. Same day. That’s three people we know are not voting for trump again. They’re sorry they did it once

As the Democrats do?
Can we find this anywhere else in the world?
What government insists on influencing and tailoring societal workings to fit best for its biggest pieces of shit?
Every country should be judged by how it’s masses are doing.

Every country has rich people to brag about. What about their poor and middle class? How are they doing?

A function of government is not to make everyone a success.
Elected officials serve to govern over a system constructed by the people, a system the people can achieve success within...Those whom CHOSE not to achieve success are not to be micromanaged and coddled..they are to be kept alive on table craps thrown at them from the productive.
The harsh reality. Weird that you believe Father Government is suppose to make people successful.

All I know is what some people who voted for trump in 2016 are saying. They’re saying they aren’t voting for him again. And this is unsolicited.

my rich brother and his son said it Sunday and Bolton said it too. Same day. That’s three people we know are not voting for trump again. They’re sorry they did it once
Ooh , your rich brother ! Got it , and john bolton.... guess there is no need to have an election . The hell with it , biden in a landslide.....

Ooh , your rich brother ! Got it , and john bolton.... guess there is no need to have an election . The hell with it , biden in a landslide.....
Just letting you know what I’m hearing. I know you’re hoping trump is going to shock the world again but he isn’t.

As the Democrats do?
Can we find this anywhere else in the world?
What government insists on influencing and tailoring societal workings to fit best for its biggest pieces of shit?
Every country should be judged by how it’s masses are doing.

Every country has rich people to brag about. What about their poor and middle class? How are they doing?

A function of government is not to make everyone a success.
Elected officials serve to govern over a system constructed by the people, a system the people can achieve success within...Those whom CHOSE not to achieve success are not to be micromanaged and coddled..they are to be kept alive on table craps thrown at them from the productive.
The harsh reality. Weird that you believe Father Government is suppose to make people successful.
Wrong wrong wrong my stupid friend. When our government is controlled by rich conservatives and trickle downers we see the middle class shrinks and gets poorer.

And we’ve seen our government from 1950 to 1970 create the biggest and most successful middle class the world had never seen before.

But conservatives started fighting back starting in the 70s and right now their way is winning.

Trumps token gestures aren’t going to fix what’s wrong with our economy. You’re being conned.

Bush 2 really fucked us too and you supported him. Are you rich? I am and I hate republicans. Well I’m not rich but I classify as upper class.

Just letting you know what I’m hearing. I know you’re hoping trump is going to shock the world again but he isn’t.
Ask your brother which policies of Trumps he hates, ask him if he thinks Mexicrats will offer a better solution to those things in their platform.
Ask your rich brother if he wants his hard earned cash to be funneled to wetbacks.
Ask him if he wants to pay higher taxes.
Ask him if he wants our education and healthcare systems to continue to be destroyed by Mexico's trash.
Unless your brother turned welfare recipient, pole puffer or white cuck he has no reason to vote Mexicrat.
I'm thinking you're making shit up with regard to the defectors...am I right?

Ask your brother which policies of Trumps he hates, ask him if he thinks Mexicrats will offer a better solution to those things in their platform.
Ask your rich brother if he wants his hard earned cash to be funneled to wetbacks.
Ask him if he wants our education and healthcare systems to continue to be destroyed by Mexico's trash.
Unless your brother turned welfare recipient, pole puffer or white cuck he has no reason to vote Mexicrat.
He is on the side of black lives matter and he doesn’t like the way trump plays politics with everything.

Of course he likes the tax policies they benefit him.

My brother is a hr vp and he leads diversity programs and affirmative action. He says trump has made him want to look even harder for diversity candidates. The best thing corporate America can do in a country as diverse as ours is to start hiring more diverse people.

Or he could hire deplorable trump supporters.

And we’ve seen our government from 1950 to 1970 create the biggest and most successful middle class the world had never seen before.
The government did not "create" a middle class....The system constructed by the people did.
The middle class grew and thrived in blue collar sectors....the sectors you bleeding heart fools ruined with your pet human wetbacks. The destruction of the middle class is on you wetback lovers...This isn't even debatable.

He is on the side of black lives matter and he doesn’t like the way trump plays politics with everything.

My brother is a hr vp and he leads diversity programs and affirmative action. He says trump has made him want to look even harder for diversity candidates. The best thing corporate America can do in a country as diverse as ours is to start hiring more diverse people.

"He is on the side of black lives matter"
Which side is that? The criminal side? The side that doesn't care about black lives in Chicago?
So he votes on emotion? He's not wealthy.

"The best thing corporate America can do in a country as diverse as ours is to start hiring more diverse people."
You think employers should be racist and hire on skin color?
I thought you hated diversity? See post below.

I'm a Republican now!
I am declaring it here and now. I believe we are overpopulated and I believe Republican policies of personal responsibility are designed to deal with that problem.

So when poor people breed I'm not going to ask Republicans to feed them for free so they can keep having more. I'm going to ask the poor people to stop breeding.

If you can't afford private school don't have kids. If you don't have insurance don't have kids. If you don't have a job or husband don't have kids. We got too many now.

If you can afford to have kids have as many as you want.

"He is on the side of black lives matter"
Which side is that? The criminal side? The side that doesn't care about black lives in Chicago?
So he votes on emotion? He's not wealthy.

"The best thing corporate America can do in a country as diverse as ours is to start hiring more diverse people."
You think employers should be racist and hire on skin color?
I thought you hated diversity? See post below.

I'm a Republican now!
I am declaring it here and now. I believe we are overpopulated and I believe Republican policies of personal responsibility are designed to deal with that problem.

So when poor people breed I'm not going to ask Republicans to feed them for free so they can keep having more. I'm going to ask the poor people to stop breeding.

If you can't afford private school don't have kids. If you don't have insurance don't have kids. If you don't have a job or husband don't have kids. We got too many now.

If you can afford to have kids have as many as you want.
Way to destroy the fool.

The government did not "create" a middle class....The system constructed by the people did.
The middle class grew and thrived in blue collar sectors....the sectors you bleeding heart fools ruined with your pet human wetbacks. The destruction of the middle class is on you wetback lovers...This isn't even debatable.

No. You don’t realize how important it is to have a good government. Ask Venezuela. America stopped being great for the masses like it did from 1950 to about 1999. Then we had a system where the middle class workers shared the profits. today labor doesn’t have a seat at the table and you know it.

im ok with it I’m upper class.

Forum List

Back