🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What President Trump needs to do

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
He needs to defund the CIA and set up his own loyal group to do the same thing the CIA does. He needs to arrest Soros and Obama and regime for treason and whatever else he wants to throw at them. This is a shadow war for the control of America and the anti american leftists won't give up without a fight. Make an example out of these traitors. I am not sure what President Trump is thinking but maybe he thought because he won the election that we the people had won.Not so. There is still a war being fought behind the scenes and reports are that bastard mongrel Obama is gonna come out swinging soon to stir up trouble.

I had told my husband long ago that there is no telling what the last administration would take with them, as well as how deeply they had illegally spied on Republican politicians, supporters, etc. The IRS targeting was their first open dalliance into what was transpiring.

Chicago style politics at its best. Intimidation, corruption, you name it..

Last edited:
He needs to defund the CIA and set up his own loyal group to do the same thing the CIA does. He needs to arrest Soros and Obama and regime for treason and whatever else he wants to throw at them. This is a shadow war for the control of America and the anti american leftists won't give up without a fight. Make an example out of these traitors. I am not sure what President Trump is thinking but maybe he thought because he won the election that we the people had won.Not so. There is still a war being fought behind the scenes and reports are that bastard mongrel Obama is gonna come out swinging soon to stir up trouble.

Excerpts from "Fascist Dreams of the Alt Right"?

So you're saying that Donald Trump should defund the Central Intelligence Agency, and replace it with a group of people who answer only to and work only in favor of Trump? And these people would work to exterminate the "Anti-American" left and Obama?

I could write essays about how awful of an idea that is, but I'll just settle for saying that we're a republic, and what you're pitching is along the lines of totalitarianism. And those two simply don't mesh.

I think president Trump has no power to arrest anybody... am I right? :eusa_think:
Maybe he could tell to the FBI or other agencies to investigate Obama and Soros :dunno:

Defunding the CIA would probably be extremely difficult, and it would probably bring strong opposition from both major parties in Congress (those career politician hacks, for example). It might be something he could try later in his term or in his second term when he doesn't have to worry about re-election. For now, he may have to ferret out the traitorous weasels within the CIA and shit can them.

Of course, Don should set up his own personal secret police force, that scenario always ends well.

I must disagree with Larry Wilmore on the unblackening, Obama will live on haunting some forever.

Forum List

Back