What racism looks like today........

Dogmaphobe
You are on record as indicating you wish to see white South African children killed in front of their parents. Where does that fall on the scale?

If a man comes into your home and stomps all over your family, that man can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home bk.
So what men have doe that to you ad why kill their children?
Well why did white people in south Africa kill black children?
Why do Africans dislike black Americans?
They don't.

But not this, that's for sure!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

Words vs violent bloody assaults. And you are more upset by words.
A perfect example of the enabling of racism. Good stuff.

Sure. My side will let words go past, without comment. Freedom of speech.

Your side will let violent attacks go past, without action. Defund the police.

We are both the problem, equally.

LOL!!!!
More. Good.

Agreed. THe more the merrier.

My side will continue to ignore the few actual white racists, talking shit, while you side continues to ignore, hell to actually "enable" with your no go zones and defund the police,

to enable actual bloody mob violence.

And we will see which side America chooses.

Maybe America has been changed enough, by immigration and generations of indoctrination, that America will support racist mob violence in the streets, and vote in Biden.

And after that, the fun will really start.

You can have it all. And hold us to account, for our speech.

Fun TIMES!!!

"Words vs violent bloody assaults. And you are more upset by words."

401 years of public policy by whites. You seem unable to recognize that. And white are committing more of the violent assaults.

Conflating words with physical violence is the rationalization of violent attacks.

I said that in the past, when this stupid idea was first floated and now we see it being used to justify violence murder in the streets.

FUN TIMES.

"Sure. My side will let words go past, without comment. Freedom of speech.
Your side will let violent attacks go past, without action. Defund the police.
We are both the problem, equally."

White racism is more than words. Again, it's about public policy enacted by whites. Part of that is overfunding police to act as an occupying force in black communities while underfunding the things that can reduce crime because of the white racist belief of inherent black violence.

LOL!!! So, defund the police and live your lives in happy wacist free harmony.

Or admit that the shit you say, is just shit.

"And then the usual IM2 and clan of course... whitey! whitey! whitey!.... racist! racist!

And this is EXACTLY why the self defeating culture of inner city blacks will continue. No one calls them out, EVERY one excuses them and therefore sealing the fate of millions of blacks into more of the same."

Whites like this are ignorant. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. That was established 52 years ago. It was restudied and 2 years ago it was determined that the findings in 1968 still apply. If you don't think blacks who misbehave don't get called out, take your white ass to a black church service any Sunday.

“Bryant-Davis and Ocampo (2005) noted similar courses of psychopathology between rape victims and victims of racism. Both events are an assault on the personhood and integrity of the victim. Similar to rape victims, race-related trauma victims may respond with disbelief, shock, or dissociation, which can prevent them from responding to the incident in a healthy manner. The victim may then feel shame and self-blame because they were unable to respond or defend themselves, which may lead to low self-concept and self-destructive behaviors. In the same study, a parallel was drawn between race-related trauma victims and victims of domestic violence. Both survivors are made to feel shame over allowing themselves to be victimized. For instance, someone who may have experienced a racist incident may be told that if they are polite, work hard, and/or dress in a certain way, they will not encounter racism. When these rules are followed yet racism persists, powerlessness, hyper vigilance, and other symptoms associated with PTSD may develop or worsen (Bryant-Davis & Ocampo, 2005).”

Monnica T. Williams Ph.D.

Rush Limbaugh won't tell you this. Because rush quit college after 1 semester. He probably didn't take psych 1, much less this and the whites that have your opinion haven't either. Nor have the black sellouts you listen to.

“On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences.”

Monnica T. Williams Ph.D.

You see, white people tell us that we can just move on past racism because it's nothing. Them saying that is like a man telling his wife that labor pains don't happen.

“The dominant group [whites] control the construction of reality through the production of ideologies or “knowledge” (Foucault 1977 [1975]) that circulate throughout society where they inform social norms, organizational practices, bureaucratic procedures, and common-sense knowledge. In this way, the interests of the oppressors are presented as reflecting everyone’s best interests, thereby getting oppressed groups to accept the dominant group’s interests as their own and minimize conflict (see also Pyke 1996:529).”

Dr. Karen Pike

The problems we are dealing with begin with white racism and there are many ways blacks have learned to deal with that racism, both good and bad. But what must be understood is that racism is a form of abusive behavior and that abuse is delivered in many ways. Because racism is an abusive behavior, individuals dealing with it have the same lifelong struggle that victims of sexual, physical and other forms of abuse endure.

"Findings from large-scale national studies indicate that, while African Americans have a lower risk for many anxiety disorders, they have a 9.1% prevalence rate for PTSD, compared to 6.8% in Whites (Himle et al, 2009). That means that almost one in ten Black people becomes traumatized, and I think these rates may actually be higher since diagnosticians are usually not considering the role of racism in causing trauma (Malcoun, Williams, & Bahojb-Nouri, 2015)."

Dennis R. Upkins

No matter what the whites like you say, white racism is a trauma inducing behavior. Many people who are white such as you who have never felt how racism feels when it is directed upon them, have sermons to preach about it. But as in any other form of abuse there are things that trigger the stressors which bring back the negative experiences felt because of racism. I have a simple layman’s understanding of psychology. I am no expert on PTSD. What I have been told is that when a person has this disorder there can be events that trigger the old terror the individual went through due to the past abuse. So then looking at racism as people of color who continue to see acts of racism in all the various iterations, it is important to recognize how these events trigger a reminder to people of color of the bad experiences they had due to racism and because of that certain behaviors might arise or resurface.

So you see, the problem begins with whitey and racism. Gaslighting is a tactic used by abusers to make those they abuse doubt their experiences and then the abusers blame them for the abuse. This is what white racists like you have done. There have been behaviors detrimental to blacks done by blacks because racism as an abusive behavior causes some people to engage in self destructive and aggressive behavior. To say that is not blame, it is stating a medically based fact.

I, like most blacks, have spent years doing study and research on racism. You run your mouth about things and you're wrong.

It's just that simple.

Words vs violent bloody assaults. And you are more upset by words.

His false claims of impartiality are rendered moot by this attitude as well as his adherence to the very dogmatic insistence that a person has to express notions of racial superiority before being considered a racist.

He is dealing in false equivalences just as do the defenders of Islamists or any other pet identity sacred to leftists. What is common is compared to something that is rare. Something egregious is compared to something merely objectionable. Something occurring in the present is compared to that from the distant past. These are all ruses employed by apologists and Mac is a apologist.

The only question I have is why he is doing this. He used to be an intelligent poster, and if you study the Mac of a few years ago and the Mac of today, it's almost like we are dealing with two different posters.

I post those quotes when Trumpsters blatantly ignore the bigotry that still exists on the Right.

Well, not EVERY time, since I'd be posting that puppy all the freakin' time.

If you don't like that, tough shit. Sorry.

READ: "once again I want to change the narrative into one I like better, and blame you when you don't like it."

Mac1958 - 2020 goal.
And he wont touch your posts.
And then he wonders why everyone calls him a joke.

I post those quotes when Trumpsters blatantly ignore the bigotry that still exists on the Right.

READ: "once again I want to change the narrative into one I like better, and blame you when you don't like it."

Mac1958 - 2020 goal.
If nutters think I'm a joke, I'm nailing it.

But thanks for reminding me how far up in your head I exist.

Without weaponry, that is military weaponry, the white supremacists are powerless. The white supremacists are cowards.

White people do not want to toe to toe with black people with out military (the police) backing. The white supremacists talk all this tough talk about "race war" they don't want that without military backing.

That's why in every protest you see they're standing right behind the police.

But not this, that's for sure!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
Oddly, there's not one single quotation from the forum's leading racist scumbucket, IM2.

I'm sure it's just an innocent oversight and not because you're a shameless leftard hack.
Mainly because I have made no racist comments. The consistent whining from the white supremacist section is done based on me calling out white racism, not saying that blacks are better than whites.
Lying sack of racist shit.

Mac1958 - 2020 goal.

You're a joke because you play for one team, while piously pretending that you don't.....The exclusion of the virulent racist IM2 from your sappy little list lays that fact bare for all to see.

Mac1958 - 2020 goal.

Nutters = people that dont buy your "holier than thou" bullshit

Last edited:
You're a joke because you play for one team, while piously pretending that you don't.....
It'll be fun to observe you Trumpsters if Biden wins, and the Regressive Lefties call me a closeted Republican when I comment on the party in power.

You ends of the spectrum can be so similar. So binary, shallow and simplistic in your thinking.
Opposing snobbish cockbag leftbat poseurs like you doesn't make anyone a Trumpster by default, Gomer Pyle.

Of course, the irony of your knee-jerk twaddle about binary, shallow, and simplistic thinking is completely lost on you.

You are being remarkably inobservant.

How can you read a person's posts for years and assign an independent to the "nutter" class just because they don't buy in to your recently acquired Woke bullshit?

By your own definition YOU would have qualified as a nutter just a few years ago before you caught the Orange Man Bad virus.

You are being remarkably inobservant.

How can you read a person's posts for years and assign an independent to the "nutter" class just because they don't buy in to your recently acquired Woke bullshit?

By your own definition YOU would have qualified as a nutter just a few years ago before you caught the Orange Man Bad virus.
Okay!

Dogmaphobe
You are on record as indicating you wish to see white South African children killed in front of their parents. Where does that fall on the scale?

If a man comes into your home and stomps all over your family, that man can't complain at the tactics you use to get your home bk.
They don't.
Oh but they do The Yoruba word "akata" refers to a “cat who does not live at home, a wild cat.” It is often used, derisively, to refer to African Americans.

Dogmaphobe

They don't.
Oh but they do The Yoruba word "akata" refers to a “cat who does not live at home, a wild cat.” It is often used, derisively, to refer to African Americans.
Why is it that your white ass is trying to tell me about what Africans think about blacks? I'm black, 59, I have many African friends, I have been to Africa and I know that what you say really does not apply to 99 percent of the Africans that exist. There are more white Europeans that don't like white Americans than Africans that don't like blacks.

You're a joke because you play for one team, while piously pretending that you don't.....
It'll be fun to observe you Trumpsters if Biden wins, and the Regressive Lefties call me a closeted Republican when I comment on the party in power.

You ends of the spectrum can be so similar. So binary, shallow and simplistic in your thinking.
You have just applied simplistic thinking yourself. You see Mac there are degrees in this you don't recognize like center-left, center-right. Then you conflate. Vehemently opposing draconian ideas should not be looked upon as a fault, but that's what you do. You have posted a long list of overt racist attitudes then you condemn people on the left for not wanting to tolerate those views or people holding them. There is such a thing as right and wrong. Sometimes in life there is just no middle.

Forum List

Back