What racism really is?

According to purists, racism is limited in understanding to the oppression of one race due to the systems put in place by the race in power.

According to most lay people, racism is understood as extreme bigotry exhibited towards those of other races.

According to the first definition (conveniently) only white people in this country can even be racist, and black folks, especially, are off the hook.

If one defines it according to the second definition, the black community in this country would probably qualify as the most racist segment of the population.
Sure, there are plenty of black racists by your definition if you believe a black questioning an event or pointing out institutionalized racism is racist.

Your response is overtly knee jerky. Why are blacks such failures, not only in America,but the world over?
Simple...lack of opportunity. As for your next argument about Africa...different culture.
Lack of opportunity = racism? Different culture, how about China and the rest of the world.

Failure = racism, the only politically correct excuse as I said.
I never said failure = racism...those are your ignorant words.
What about China...of the billion or so Chinese people, how many are in poverty?

What about the trailer parks? What about the whites who have had opportunity and are still failures. How can a white person, who has had lifetimes of opportunity, assets only allowed to them...passed down from generation to generation to generation to generation - still live in a trailer and still complain that the black man is keeping them down.

Absolutely pathetic.

I dont know a single white person who is afraid that a black man will take his job.
Not one!!
Now mexicans being more intelligent and harder working than blacks may be a concern,but blacks? Nah.....
LOL...I am sure I have seen you complain about AA

And i'm sure you're aware that AA covers more than blacks.
I dislike AA because it rewards based on race or gender not merit.
Anyone who thinks that's the proper path for a country is an idiot.
And anyone who agrees with it is obviously too stupid to get by on their own merits.

According to purists, racism is limited in understanding to the oppression of one race due to the systems put in place by the race in power.

According to most lay people, racism is understood as extreme bigotry exhibited towards those of other races.

According to the first definition (conveniently) only white people in this country can even be racist, and black folks, especially, are off the hook.

If one defines it according to the second definition, the black community in this country would probably qualify as the most racist segment of the population.
Sure, there are plenty of black racists by your definition if you believe a black questioning an event or pointing out institutionalized racism is racist.
In other words, certain whites think that if blacks don't shut up and conform to white society and institutionalized discrimination, they are racist..

Fortunately the majority of whites have been successful to a certain extent.
And those who aren't generally dont turn to a life of crime.
Majority of whites are successful... LMAO.

You're apparently not one of them....but when you cant read those things can be expected.
You must live in a double wide and feel especially rich today.

If you only knew....
I am pretty sure I do know. Double wide would be a blessing to you.

Your confidence is sorely misplaced.
But that doesnt come as surprise.

Simple...lack of opportunity. As for your next argument about Africa...different culture.
Lack of opportunity = racism? Different culture, how about China and the rest of the world.

What about China...of the billion or so Chinese people, how many are in poverty?

What about the trailer parks? What about the whites who have had opportunity and are still failures. How can a white person, who has had lifetimes of opportunity, assets only allowed to them...passed down from generation to generation to generation to generation - still live in a trailer and still complain that the black man is keeping them down.

Absolutely pathetic.

I dont know a single white person who is afraid that a black man will take his job.
Not one!!
Now mexicans being more intelligent and harder working than blacks may be a concern,but blacks? Nah.....

And anyone who agrees with it is obviously too stupid to get by on their own merits.
Everyone should dislike AA at this time in history...we agree on that. But it isn't a valid excuse for white failure.

or you could try something more honest, instead.

.... but hey, it's your choice.

Majority of whites are successful... LMAO.

You're apparently not one of them....but when you cant read those things can be expected.

If you only knew....

Then you should be providing aid to white trailer trash. They ned your help.

In other words, certain whites think that if blacks don't shut up and conform to white society and institutionalized discrimination, they are racist..

They're free to act as they wish. But dont come crying when you cant get a job because you dont fit in with proper society.

If you only knew....

Whose ned? Whoever he is he can damn well get off his ass and help himself.
And that goes for tyrone as well.

or you could try something more honest, instead.

.... but hey, it's your choice.
Or YOU could try something more honest. If a black disagrees with a white...you call them racist.It is seen all of the time. If a black stands against discrimination...whites call them racist. Crying racist has become the new way whites attack blacks.

They're free to act as they wish. But dont come crying when you cant get a job because you dont fit in with proper society.
SO you are saying if blacks have an opinion, they shouldn't be allowed to get a job? Do you believe blacks should have Constitutional Rights?

Or YOU could try something more honest. If a black disagrees with a white...you call them racist.It is seen all of the time. If a black stands against discrimination...whites call them racist. Crying racist has become the new way whites attack blacks.
If you keep crying racism, what do you expect?

If you only knew....

LOL...'need', but you knew that. Typical racist tactic. Carry on.

Where did I cry racism?

Absolutely pathetic.

Not one!!

Everyone should dislike AA at this time in history...we agree on that. But it isn't a valid excuse for white failure.

And you'll never hear me claim that it is. In fact I would never stoop so low as to blame others for my own failures. Call it pride..but even if I could legitimately blame others for my failures I never would. That implies that they have power over me.

:rofl:

Yeah because they say cracka...and uh....say cracka

What is even funnier..when whites say they are failures because there is a President of a darker hue.

Failure is failure bubba...the race of the President has nothing to do with the reason you are in a soup kitchen line.

If you only knew....

LOL...'need', but you knew that. Typical racist tactic. Carry on.

Of course I knew what you meant.
But how you could manage to say it's racist tells me a lot about your attitude.
I was merely informing you that I dont give a rats ass about poor blacks or whites.
They put themselves in their position....fuck em.

Where did I cry racism?

The post right above this one?:cuckoo:

Absolutely pathetic.

Not one!!

And you'll never hear me claim that it is. In fact I would never stoop so low as to blame others for my own failures. Call it pride..but even if I could legitimately blame others for my failures I never would. That implies that they have power over me.
I agree with you...but I am pretty sure I have seen you bitch about AA keeping down whitey. I could be wrong, I'm not going to search...but most racists are liars so I am pretty sure I am right.

Forum List

Back