What really is the relevancy of the released Fusion GPS transcript...?

That’s your entire accusation? Team Trump legally talked to Russians?

1. Trump said his team had "no contact with Russia" - why lie about it?

2. Discussing Hillary Clinton's e-mails, that Russia hacked and told Trump they had, most certainly is illegal. At the very least it's aiding and abetting computer crimes.

3. The argument used to be "no contact with Russia", and that then migrated to "contact with Russia isn't illegal"...it certainly is when you're discussing hacked e-mails Russia stole from the DNC, which they talked about in that Trump Tower meeting in June 2016...you know, the meeting that Uday said was just between him and that lawyer and was just about adoptions? We know that's bullshit because we have Manafort's notes.
1. Drive you Leftards even more nuts.
2. Fantasy and not illegal.
3. See 2.

Yes, your an idiot for believing them. They lied.

The only idiot here is you...one who defends the argument migration from "no contact with Russia" to "OK, there was contact, but it wasn't illegal - trust me". Why the fuck should I trust you?
I’m still waiting for you to quote the testimony to show Republicans lies, Dufus.

Funny how both THE FBI and JOHN McCAIN had the Fake Russian Dossier at the same time, isn't it?

And then the wiretaps began.
what wiretaps began?

THE UNPRECEDENTED NEVER DONE BEFORE WIRETAPS ORDERED BY A SITTING PRESIDENT AGAINST A RIVAL CAMPAIGN LOBBIED FOR BY OBAMA BASED ON RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA HE HIMSELF PAID FOR.

America deserves to hear Obama's wiretap tapes, just like America deserved to hear Nixon's Tapes.
it's already been proven, the Trump campaign team was not wiretapped.... nor was Trump.

pay attention!!
Who was wiretapped in Trump tower?
And what is this person in relation to the Trump campaign?
DOH!
Manafort had been under a counter intelligence and/or criminal investigation by the FBI for years prior to him volunteering for the trump campaign mgr position.... that's a fact. And it had to do with money laundering.

1. Drive you Leftards even more nuts.

So Trump would lie about no contacts with Russia to provoke liberals into accusing him of having contact with Russia - which he and his campaign did in fact have. Is that your final answer?

2. Fantasy and not illegal.

Don't understand what you think the fantasy is? Do you think it's a fantasy that Russia hacked the DNC? Do you think it's a fantasy that they took what they hacked and told Trump's team they had it? Do you think it's a fantasy that they met in Trump Tower in June 2016 specifically to discuss it? Your simplified and vague answer is deliberately designed to obfuscate because you recognize it's all true.

You're just lazy.

Funny how both THE FBI and JOHN McCAIN had the Fake Russian Dossier at the same time, isn't it?

what wiretaps began?

THE UNPRECEDENTED NEVER DONE BEFORE WIRETAPS ORDERED BY A SITTING PRESIDENT AGAINST A RIVAL CAMPAIGN LOBBIED FOR BY OBAMA BASED ON RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA HE HIMSELF PAID FOR.

America deserves to hear Obama's wiretap tapes, just like America deserved to hear Nixon's Tapes.
it's already been proven, the Trump campaign team was not wiretapped.... nor was Trump.

pay attention!!

Nothing even close to the truth. The Campaign was under 24-7 surveillance. That is why Obama went and got a Fake FISA Warrant, so that he and Hillary Clinton could get inside intel on the Trump Campaign in order to cheat in the election, like she cheated in the debates, and rig the election, like she rigged the primaries.

And then to make matters worse, they made classified surveillance available to the media, James The Leaker Comey, and even released conversations between President Trump and other World Leaders.

They even went so far as to illegally unmask the targets of their illegal surveillance.

That my friend is Treason and Espionage, and all of it done illegally under false pretenses.
Idiot doesn’t know NO evidence was found that Obama wiretapped that gold plated Dump.

The only idiot here is you...one who defends the argument migration from "no contact with Russia" to "OK, there was contact, but it wasn't illegal - trust me". Why the fuck should I trust you?
I’m still waiting for you to quote the testimony to show Republicans lies, Dufus.

I provided you with 5 excepts from the actual testimony twice in this thread. Both times you refused to even acknowledge it.

So what's happening here is that you are actively running interference on behalf of Trump and Russia to obfuscate the fact that Russia provided Trump with assistance in the 2016 election.

what wiretaps began?

pay attention!!
DOH!
Manafort had been under a counter intelligence and/or criminal investigation by the FBI for years prior to him volunteering for the trump campaign mgr position.... that's a fact. And it had to do with money laundering.
Thus the FBI began wiretapping the Trump campaign after Trump became the Republican nominee.

I provided you with 5 excepts from the actual testimony twice in this thread. Both times you refused to even acknowledge it.

So what's happening here is that you are actively running interference on behalf of Trump and Russia to obfuscate the fact that Russia provided Trump with assistance in the 2016 election.

I'm wondering why the lowlife couldn't address this on any of the normal threads on this subject.

still waiting for the loon to tell us who was complaining (other than trumpscum) that the transcript was released.

what wiretaps began?

pay attention!!
DOH!
Thus the FBI began wiretapping the Trump campaign after Trump became the Republican nominee.

that is a lie. they were surveiling people who were part of the campaign who were doing things they shouldn't have been doing.

but keep whining about the information and not the acts of the treasounous Russian tools.

Sorry, what post #s were those that you quoted the testimony vs Republican lies?

Da comrade.

False. The Trump campaign was never wiretapped. People the Trump campaigned talked to (and even people in the Trump campaign) were wiretapped, but those wiretaps were in place long before the 2016 election.

pay attention!!
DOH!

that is a lie. they were surveiling people who were part of the campaign who were doing things they shouldn't have been doing.

but keep whining about the information and not the acts of the treasounous Russian tools.
They wiretapped the Trump campaign. No two ways around the fact.

False. The Trump campaign was never wiretapped. People the Trump campaigned talked to (and even people in the Trump campaign) were wiretapped, but those wiretaps were in place long before the 2016 election.
Do you even read what you just posted?

Sorry, what post #s were those that you quoted the testimony vs Republican lies?

Da comrade.

do you not know how to read?

oh yeah....

do you?

and can you post normally without trolling with obnoxious faux questions. we know it's impossible for you to carry on a cogent discussion. so either do your best to try or go find something else to do today.

The best thing about this whole thing is how it shows how these douchebags not only got paid to make shit up and used Russian Propaganda, but it also shows how they tried to frame The Trump Campaign by sending their contractor Natalia Big Vagina to Trump Tower while Obama wiretapped the whole meeting.

I say, let's also release Obama's wiretaps on The Trump Campaign. You know if they were damaging they would have been released during the campaign. This is why President Trump has repeatedly stated that there is NOTHING THERE.

NO COLLUSION

Unless you are talking about Putin, Obama, Clinton and their moles in the FBI and DOJ that worked feverishly to rig an election then stage a coup.
Because there's no wiretaps dum dum.

The jury is still out on that. Listening to the questions in House and Senate investigations, lawmakers are still pushing to find out what the FISA warrant requests etc. did in fact entail. The FBI has apparently now confirmed that there were warrant requests during the Trump campaign and much later than the earlier warrants cited by the NY Times et al as if those were the only warrants.
REPORT: FBI Said to Have ‘Granted FISA Warrant’ To Wiretap TRUMP Tower… MSM Claims Trump 'Provided No Evidence'

And it does appear that the Russian Dossier was phony from the get go but was used as justification to accuse and discredit Trump as a candidate and now President. And if that ties back into the Hillary campaign and we can somehow get around the MSM that protects her to get that story out there. . . well. . .it can only enhance Trump's re-election chances a whole big bunch.

Last edited:

One of the BIG REPUBLICAN LIES was that the dossier prompted the FBI investigation.

The testimony reveals the FBI was already investigating before they were approached by Steele/Simpson.

So that's one big lie.

The rest of it unravels from there;

Why was the FBI investigating Trump prior to Steele/Simpson reaching out to them? Because of George Papadopolous blabbing to an Australian diplomat that he knew Russia had dirt on Clinton in the form of e-mails. The diplomat told the CIA, who told the FBI. That was May of 2016. The FBI was also surveilling Manafort before he joined the campaign.

pay attention!!
DOH!

They wiretapped the Trump campaign. No two ways around the fact.

No they didn't. You're a liar and a sophist.

You think that people who were under surveillance before the campaign means the campaign was under surveillance.

That's sophistry most foul.

Forum List

Back