What recession? Yield curve is about to normalize - A Bidenomics win?

IMG_6155.jpeg

The surfire recession indicator, an inverted yield curve, is about to normalize. Is disinverting a word? Maybe it’s just verting?

Regardless, investors are looking less at inflation fears and more at growth. Will be interesting to see because no one has a crystal ball but recession fears for 2024 are abating. Another Bidenomics feather in the economy’s cap!

The new year is starting with one certainty: the normalisation of the yield curve is underway.

View attachment 887504
Not to worry, it's transitory...

You can’t live on $25 a week? You got issues. Hit up a food bank.
$57.00 for a bag of dog food? $30.00 for paper towels? And you think that is better? If people didn't need to eat, you might be able to fool some of them, but consumers know they were better off with the Trump economy and want it back.

The surfire recession indicator, an inverted yield curve, is about to normalize. Is disinverting a word? Maybe it’s just verting?

Regardless, investors are looking less at inflation fears and more at growth. Will be interesting to see because no one has a crystal ball but recession fears for 2024 are abating. Another Bidenomics feather in the economy’s cap!

The new year is starting with one certainty: the normalisation of the yield curve is underway.

View attachment 887504
Recession indicator is companies planing layoffs

$57.00 for a bag of dog food? $30.00 for paper towels? And you think that is better? If people didn't need to eat, you might be able to fool some of them, but consumers know they were better off with the Trump economy and want it back.
Where the fuck do you shop? RipoffRUs?

View attachment 887554

$25. Lots of red meat for you fatties.
So you eat poison and unhealthy and food stamp approved food, you fat fuck. And that amount of food is supposed to last you for an entire week? You also left out a few items such as tooth paste and toothbrush, mouth wash, floss, to clean your nasty mouth, soap and shampoo to wash your nasty ass, deodorant, toilet paper to wipe the shit from your ass. And products to clean your home, with trash bags for your solid waste products. That shits just off the top of my head in the early hours of the morning.

Last edited:
So you eat poison and unhealthy and food stamp approved food, you fat fuck. And that amount of food is supposed to last you for an entire week? You also left out a few items such as tooth paste and toothbrush, mouth wash, floss, to clean your nasty mouth, soap and shampoo to wash your nasty ass, deodorant, toilet paper to wipe the shit from your ass. And products to clean your home, with trash bags for your solid waste products. That shits just off the top of my head in the early hours of the morning.
So you can you afford food or not?

So you can you afford food or not?
Eat poison cheap food pay for it later high health care Cost when you get old. That's why the poor are over weight and bad health. But you eat what ever you want to no one can live on 25.00 dollars a week not even you, you lying sack of shit.

Eat poison cheap food pay for it later high health care Cost when you get old. That's why the poor are over weight and bad health. But you eat what ever you want to no one can live on 25.00 dollars a week not even you, you lying sack of shit.
So can you afford your food or not?

So can you afford your food or not?
So now it's can you afford it?
You can't live on 25.00 a week. You left out other items health aid items cold flu medicine, headache medicine
Soap, shampoo, tooth paste tooth brush, deodorant. Home care items dishwashing liquid, cleaning products, trash bags. And others items I haven't mentioned. Plus you're eating poison.

So now it's can you afford it?
You can't live on 25.00 a week. You left out other items health aid items cold flu medicine, headache medicine
Soap, shampoo, tooth paste tooth brush, deodorant. Home care items dishwashing liquid, cleaning products, trash bags. And others items I haven't mentioned. Plus you're eating poison.
I can help you find support if you are having trouble making ends meet. First step is admitting. Tell me you can’t make your ends meet and I’ll help you through it.

Wages for the bottom earners have moved up faster than inflation. They are better off today. If you were making $9 an hour at McDs in 2019 you are making $17 today. Prices haven’t moved up that much. But guess what? That person was broke in 2019 and they are broke now and you dont give a shit. If you did you’d support the party that was distributing food support for poor children not refusing it.

Forum List

Back