All You Need to Know About Bidenomics

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Are the results.

Democrats are working hard to spin the economy in a positive light. But people know their own personal situations and of those around them.

Democrats will claim 2.7 million jobs were added. Even if true Joe’s let in over 3 million immigrants into America just last year. So woopdy doo.

IMG_8986.jpeg

1705176859822.png

1705177002557.png

1705177042436.png

1705177089479.png

1705177241331.png

1705177452848.png

1705177742262.png

1705177996355.jpeg

And other $5 Billion added to the deficit. The lawless Dems / Marxists simply ignore the ruling by the USSC and continue to expect the taxpayers will assist in the Biden vote buying scheme.

I have yet to find any of the moonat ignoramuses 'splain away the $600 billion shortfall in projected tax receipts from last year.....Not a single one of 'em.

They won't even try to blame it on tax cuts, because even thy know those were baked into the projections.

And other $5 Billion added to the deficit. The lawless Dems / Marxists simply ignore the ruling by the USSC and continue to expect the taxpayers will assist in the Biden vote buying scheme.
According to a news report I saw this morning though, that bail out is not winning him ANY points with those who did the responsible thing i.e. honored and paid off their college loan debt.

Seems the Democrats largely give Biden much higher marks than do Republicans, Independents, unaffiliated. But on a recent Gallup poll Biden is seriously underwater on every issue that most Americans consider important. But they doggedly run him as their candidate on the theory Trump who got high marks from just about every demographic on every issue is so deeply unpopular that enough people will vote for Biden to re-elect him.

According to a news report I saw this morning though, that bail out is not winning him ANY points with those who did the responsible thing i.e. honored and paid off their college loan debt.

For people who worked hard and honored their loan commitments, it was quite a backhanded slap to see such blatant vote buying.

Biden literally chose to defy the Supreme Court's decisions on student debt. With no regard to the taxpayers who are saddled with the debt, Biden has added more than $127 Billion to the deficit.

Biden, the pretend-Democrat president has made his priorities clear and because you honored your commitments, you’re not among those priorities you hardworking fools.

Forum List

Back