What Retaliation For Soleimani's Death Would Justify War With Iran?

Trump is standing up to China and Iran, are there any pro-US Democrat nations that Trump is not standing up to? Jeez!

Iran doesn’t need to kill any Americans for there to be war. The CIA could do nice false flag and bingo bango, the Empire’s war profiteers and warmongers will get the war of their dreams.
Do you believe Trump when he says the US had intel that Soleimani was about to perpetrate attacks against Americans?
The Pentagon told us that. I believe them.
Trump is constantly attacking our intelligence agencies. Especially for leading us into a war with Iraq. He wanted Bush impeached and removed from office for the Iraq War.

And gipper peddles all kinds of conspiracy theories, so I want to know his take on this latest intelligence claim.

There's nothing wrong with our intelligence agencies. In fact, they just recently advised Trump of a planned terrorist attack on Russia, and Trump warned Putin.

I bet you hate that. :laughing0301:

I fear it's already past the point of no return. Trump is a tactical retard who only knows escalation.

SO TRUE. Remember, Trump is a "Counter-puncher" who never ever has backed down from a fight.

That's what the TrumpTards like about him.

He has to have the last word. He has to WIN. And he doesn't give a fuck who has to die, just as long as he wins.

I fear it's already past the point of no return. Trump is a tactical retard who only knows escalation.

SO TRUE. Remember, Trump is a "Counter-puncher" who never ever has backed down from a fight.

That's what the TrumpTards like about him.

He has to have the last word. He has to WIN. And he doesn't give a fuck who has to die, just as long as he wins.

Ask me if I"m tired of winning yet.

The sending of Iranian ships and jets to U.S borders?

I can't see a scenario for a full blown war outside of that if I am an American president. Wars have been proxy based for some time, so any war that is designed to topple or invade/occupy another nation is a very difficult feat by conventional means because Russia/China and other outside nations will fund the defense of Iran for their own benefit. Also, such an attack would demand NATO assist in the U.S defense, (if America chose this), which would further complicate the politics of it (especially with most of EU and even the UK being unreliable).

This is why it is vital to have a clear delineation between the West and the East. A key reason why China represents such a threat to U.S and Western national security. They have been working on Europe for years, now working on Africa and S America.

America must prevail, not get dragged into something that makes zero sense. Isolated operations and dealing with legitimate bad actors, terrorist and their benefactors (not scientists or other forced government patsies) ensures you avoid a much bigger threat and full blown war. China and Russia would welcome U.S entanglement in Iran, that's for sure. As long as they can protect their puppet and U.S not install their own leader (which would drag these nations militarily into the fight), they want U.S to waste treasure and blood on endless combat.

Iran doesn’t need to kill any Americans for there to be war. The CIA could do nice false flag and bingo bango, the Empire’s war profiteers and warmongers will get the war of their dreams.
Do you believe Trump when he says the US had intel that Soleimani was about to perpetrate attacks against Americans?
Gee... I don't know. I do know that those that attacked the Embassy in Iran spray painted "Soleimani is their leader". Maybe that's a clue? Hard to read between the lines 'Soleimani' and 'Leader'.
So I just have to spray paint a tribute to someone and they get the blame?

Cool!

Yeah because buying them off worked so well for obummer...other than the millions in kick backs he no doubt personally received.

I don't believe money was the motivation for Iran's greatest funder, Hussein Obama.....it was ideology.

If it would hurt America, Western Civilization, and Israel....he was down wit' it!

Gee... I don't know. I do know that those that attacked the Embassy in Iran spray painted "Soleimani is their leader". Maybe that's a clue? Hard to read between the lines 'Soleimani' and 'Leader'.
So I just have to spray paint a tribute to someone and they get the blame?

Cool!

I don't know. Try spray-painting that on your garage door and let us know what happens. I bet it at least gets you on yet another list somewhere.

If the intelligence is true and Soleimani was planning further attacks on Americans, I'm perfectly okay with his killing. It would be negligent not to take him out.

But Trump damned well better have all the bases covered for the inevitable retaliation. And he better have the proof.

When Jihadist killed 4 Americans at Benghazi, Obama threatened reporters and anyone who dared to make an issue of it. How Jihadists miss the days of the Caliph Barack!

Live Updates: Iran Vows ‘Forceful Revenge’ After U.S. Kills General

How big a splash will Iran's retaliation for the killing of their Qud leader have to be to justify our nation going to war with Iran?

How many dead Americans would you say?

How many will you accept without going to war?

If they just kill...four...Americans, will that not be enough?

Wasn't enough for Obama to start a war, why do you think it will be enough for Trump to start one?
That's why I specified four.

Is that enough to go to war with Iran? Or will Trump just watch from a drone and give a stand down order?

and I answered your question.
No you didn't.

How big a splash will Iran's retaliation for the killing of their Qud leader have to be to justify our nation going to war with Iran?

Well, he was responsible for at least two hundred dead Americans from attacks he planned so the fact that he was allowed to live by the bush and obummer admins means we waited long enough .

Your hero. the obummer gave them billions and their support for terrorism increased so his plan clearly didn't work.

I say let's see how many of their top guys we can kill.

Also, I believe he was in Iraq, so he was a fair target, no?

"...responsible for at least two hundred dead Americans ..."

Give Hussein some of the 'credit'.....he paid for the IEDs.

Hussein Obama prevented....obstructed.....law enforcement from arresting Hezbollah agents selling cocaine in the USA.
Iran told Obama to allow Hezbollah to sell cocaine ....$1 billion worth.....in the US......so he prevented the government from arresting and charging them.....

"Project Cassandra is an effort led by the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to undercut Hezbollah funding from illicit drug sources.[1]Launched in 2008, the project was said to be investigating the terrorist organization's funding.[2] According to the DEA, Hezbollah has become increasingly involved with drug trafficking and organized crime as a method of funding its activities.[3][4] The investigation was tracking how large sums of money were being laundered from the Americas, through Africa, and to Lebanon into Hezbollah's coffers.[5]

An investigative report published by Politico in December 2017, described how, during the Obama administration, concerns regarding the Iran nuclear deal took precedence over the DEA project."
Project Cassandra - Wikipedia

"The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

An ambitious U.S. task force targeting Hezbollah's billion-dollar criminal enterprise ran headlong into the White House's desire for a nuclear deal with Iran.

In its determination to secure a nuclear deal with Iran, the Obama administration derailed an ambitious law enforcement campaign targeting drug trafficking by the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah, even as it was funneling cocaine into the United States, according to a POLITICO investigation.

The campaign, dubbed Project Cassandra, ….”
The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

There is no disputing the facts: Hussein Obama obstructed justice in the service of Iran and Hezbollah.

Hussein effectively gave them $1 billion dollars in drug money.

sp3r9dgr7w501.jpg

If the intelligence is true and Soleimani was planning further attacks on Americans, I'm perfectly okay with his killing. It would be negligent not to take him out.

But Trump damned well better have all the bases covered for the inevitable retaliation. And he better have the proof.

Maybe ask Eric Ciaramella what he's heard about this, right?

Wait a hold it: You're ready to go to war with Russia, yet you don't want to go to war with Iran?

Didn't you just say in another thread..

"I served 20 years on active duty, punk. I have no problem taking on Russia. No problem at all."

Are you confused or something, Mr. Tier 1 Operator?

Iran is the ally of the democrats. Perhaps Russia no longer is?

Forum List

Back