What Retaliation For Soleimani's Death Would Justify War With Iran?

Live Updates: Iran Vows ‘Forceful Revenge’ After U.S. Kills General

How big a splash will Iran's retaliation for the killing of their Qud leader have to be to justify our nation going to war with Iran?

How many dead Americans would you say?

How many will you accept without going to war?

If they just kill...four...Americans, will that not be enough?

Wasn't enough for Obama to start a war, why do you think it will be enough for Trump to start one?
That's why I specified four.

Is that enough to go to war with Iran? Or will Trump just watch from a drone and give a stand down order?

and I answered your question.
No you didn't.

Yes, I did.

Wasn't enough for Obama to start a war, why do you think it will be enough for Trump to start one?
That's not an answer. That's a dodge.

How big a splash will Iran's retaliation for the killing of their Qud leader have to be to justify our nation going to war with Iran?

At this point, if we wanted to go to ware with Iran, we have all the justification that we rightly need. They attacked our embassy in Iraq. That is an act of war.

President Trump has actually shown remarkable restraint, so far, in limiting our response to a relatively minor retaliatory strike.

At this point, if we wanted to go to ware with Iran, we have all the justification that we rightly need. They attacked our embassy in Iraq. That is an act of war.

President Trump has actually shown remarkable restraint, so far, in limiting our response to a relatively minor retaliatory strike.
So...he's a pussy...

That's what Trumpies call restrainers.

Iran doesn’t need to kill any Americans for there to be war. The CIA could do nice false flag and bingo bango, the Empire’s war profiteers and warmongers will get the war of their dreams.
Do you believe Trump when he says the US had intel that Soleimani was about to perpetrate attacks against Americans?

Do you believe Soleimani over Trump and our intelligence services?

Is that enough to go to war with Iran? Or will Trump just watch from a drone and give a stand down order?

No you didn't.

Yes, I did.

That's all Trumpsters know.

Iran doesn’t need to kill any Americans for there to be war. The CIA could do nice false flag and bingo bango, the Empire’s war profiteers and warmongers will get the war of their dreams.
Do you believe Trump when he says the US had intel that Soleimani was about to perpetrate attacks against Americans?

I trust our intelligence services a lot more than Trump does.

Wait. Let me fix that.

I trust our intelligence services a lot more than Trump.

There!

No, it's not.

This is a Dodge. (Though, actually, it's some odd sort of Alfa Romeo/Fiat/Mercedes Benz/Chrysler crossbreed.)

ZSC_3218r1200G.jpg

So the D33P STAIT put out a hit on Soleimani yesterday. We're cool with that, right?

Wait a hold it: You're ready to go to war with Russia, yet you don't want to go to war with Iran?

Didn't you just say in another thread..

"I served 20 years on active duty, punk. I have no problem taking on Russia. No problem at all."

Are you confused or something?
Russia is a far greater threat to us than Iran is.

Iran is just a puppet state of Russia.

The biggest purveyor of terrorism is no threat to us?:cuckoo:

Wait a hold it: You're ready to go to war with Russia, yet you don't want to go to war with Iran?

"I served 20 years on active duty, punk. I have no problem taking on Russia. No problem at all."

Comprehension fail.

Try again.

And answer the question, coward.

No you didn't.

Yes, I did.

Just because you don't like the answer, doesn't make it a dodge.

I trust our intelligence services a lot more than Trump does.

Wait. Let me fix that.

I trust our intelligence services a lot more than Trump.

There!

Than whats the problem?

Do you have any fucking clue what drives terrorism? Any idea what makes zealots so desperate that they'll sacrifice their lives to poke the "devil" in the eye? Assassinating foreign leaders at will does NOT makes us safer. It does exactly the opposite.

Forum List

Back