What Retaliation For Soleimani's Death Would Justify War With Iran?

"We keep pointing the gun. We haven't pulled a single trigger yet. And it's about time that we did."

Live Updates: Iran Vows ‘Forceful Revenge’ After U.S. Kills General

How big a splash will Iran's retaliation for the killing of their Qud leader have to be to justify our nation going to war with Iran?

How many dead Americans would you say?

How many will you accept without going to war?

If they just kill...four...Americans, will that not be enough?

Who says we need to go to war? Just take out some more top Iranian Generals until they get the hint. All they have to do is live in peace, and then we can all live in peace, but they dont really want that in the first place.

Wait a hold it: You're ready to go to war with Russia, yet you don't want to go to war with Iran?

Didn't you just say in another thread..

"I served 20 years on active duty, punk. I have no problem taking on Russia. No problem at all."

Are you confused or something?
Russia is a far greater threat to us than Iran is.

Iran is just a puppet state of Russia.

The biggest purveyor of terrorism is no threat to us?:cuckoo:
Comprehension fail.

Try again.

And answer the question, coward.

How many Americans have the Russians killed?
Through their proxies, Russia has killed thousands of Americans.

Iran is one of those proxies.

As is Syria.

How do you not know this? Have your propagandists actually kept you this ignorant?

Wow!

Do you have any proof?

How big a splash will Iran's retaliation for the killing of their Qud leader have to be to justify our nation going to war with Iran?

Who says we need to go to war? Just take out some more top Iranian Generals until they get the hint. All they have to do is live in peace, and then we can all live in peace, but they dont really want that in the first place.
So if Iran kills a thousand Americans in the next few days, no war?

I'm looking for a number.

Russia is a far greater threat to us than Iran is.

Iran is just a puppet state of Russia.

Comprehension fail.

Try again.

As is Syria.

How do you not know this? Have your propagandists actually kept you this ignorant?

Wow!

Do you have any proof?
Holy shit! Your propagandists really have kept you this ignorant!

That is fucking amazing!

Are you actually trying for some kind of pre-war line in the sand justification? Really? Why? Are you heavy on defense stocks?

If the intelligence is true and Soleimani was planning further attacks on Americans, I'm perfectly okay with his killing. It would be negligent not to take him out.

But Trump damned well better have all the bases covered for the inevitable retaliation. And he better have the proof.
Who do you think will have the authority to see that "proof?" My guess is that heads are rolling in Iran right now in their attempt to figure out how that information got to us. Don't you think that's CIA/spook territory?
as far as Trump having his bases covered for the inevitable retaliation, I agree with you.

Or else what? Proof. LOL

What proof did Bush have about WMDs.
So do you think we are being hoodwinked again? I believe the intelligence because I see no reason why we would escalate things there unless it was to do what some here seem to want, and turn Iran to dust.

No, I did not say that. I believe Iran is a terror regime and the more we kill the better but the best way to topple that regime is from the inside.

Do you believe Soleimani over Trump and our intelligence services?
I trust our intelligence services a lot more than Trump does.

Wait. Let me fix that.

I trust our intelligence services a lot more than Trump.

There!

Than whats the problem?
I find it amusing how the Trumptards behave so Orwellian.

I find it amusing how the Trumptards behave so Orwellian.

I find it amusing some Americans get their panties in a twist over a drone taking out an asshole that has been behind the murder of 100s of their fellow citizens.
That's not the issue here, dipshit.

I'm asking you how many more Americans does Iran have to kill in retaliation for it to be okay to go to war with them?

Not one of you cowards have answered that question.

Simple ...600.

Comprehension fail.

Try again.

As is Syria.

Wow!

Do you have any proof?

That is fucking amazing!

Post it up boy.

Pop quiz.

When Iran surrendered its stockpile of enriched uranium as part of the nuclear agreement (JCPA), to which country did they turn it over?

The individual that was killed had killed enough Americans to warrant his death.

Do I want war with Iran?

No!

Why?

Let say Trump get a bug up his ass and want to play War while his Impeachment Trial in the Senate is looming and pick a war with Iran, have we forgotten Iran Allies?

China

Russia

North Korea

Pakistan

Cartels in Mexico

And all the gangs from Central to South America, so as many think war is wise just remember Iran is not going to line troops up on a battlefield but instead commit guerrilla and terroristic warfare on many fronts that will be cyber to suicide bombers.

I am glad the general is dead and let take this victory but let lower our sabers and think rationally because a war with Iran could spark a World War.

So how many American bodies do I need to go to war with Iran?

None, but let me add we have been at war with Iran since 1979 even if we have never declared it...

2020 is starting out with a bang and it should explode by April...

The better question would be, if Iran was to retaliate hard enough to spur on a war, what kind of war should we engage in? Though, I believe letting their supreme leaders know that they are not safe is a better deterrent to war.

Comprehension fail.

Try again.

As is Syria.

Wow!

Do you have any proof?

That is fucking amazing!

No one wants to admit they've been duped.

Pop quiz.

What country provided Iran with nuclear experts and technical information to get their nuclear program underway?

We aren't going to war with Iran....Trump isn't into war, you moron.
Iran is skilled at assassination. Suppose they kill an American commensurate with Soleimani's value. Say Pompano. Would that be an act of war?

Are you actually trying for some kind of pre-war line in the sand justification? Really? Why? Are you heavy on defense stocks?
I'm just trying to determine where these whiners about "endless wars" stand.

Simple as that.

Notice how cowardly they are in not answering?

The better question would be, if Iran was to retaliate hard enough to spur on a war, what kind of war should we engage in? Though, I believe letting their supreme leaders know that they are not safe is a better deterrent to war.

Again, how is this not, already, a war? If Iran admitted to assassinating a US leader, would there be any question that it was war?

Again, how is this not, already, a war? If Iran admitted to assassinating a US leader, would there be any question that it was war?
Well, okay. Let's ask the "endless war" pacifists what qualifies as a war.

Boots on the ground?

Shock and Awe air bombardment?

Nuking Tehran?

Forum List

Back