What Retaliation For Soleimani's Death Would Justify War With Iran?

So the D33P STAIT put out a hit on Soleimani yesterday. We're cool with that, right?
It was a cowardly attack. We can only hope after the Iranians retaliate by killing an American general, Trump doesn’t nuke Iran.

I hope this makes him a one term potus, and I voted for him in 2016. However based on the response we have seen on this board to the attack, most Trumpers appear to fully back the murderer in the White House.

So the D33P STAIT put out a hit on Soleimani yesterday. We're cool with that, right?
It was a cowardly attack. We can only hope after the Iranians retaliate by killing an American general, Trump doesn’t nuke Iran.

I hope this makes him a one term potus, and I voted for him in 2016. However based on the response we have seen on this board to the attack, most Trumpers appear to fully back the murderer in the White House.

Sorry, but fuck off. It's no longer open season on Americans abroad

Iran doesn’t need to kill any Americans for there to be war. The CIA could do nice false flag and bingo bango, the Empire’s war profiteers and warmongers will get the war of their dreams.
Do you believe Trump when he says the US had intel that Soleimani was about to perpetrate attacks against Americans?

Do you believe Soleimani over Trump and our intelligence services?
I trust our intelligence services a lot more than Trump does.

Wait. Let me fix that.

I trust our intelligence services a lot more than Trump.

There!

Than whats the problem?
I find it amusing how the Trumptards behave so Orwellian.

Live Updates: Iran Vows ‘Forceful Revenge’ After U.S. Kills General

How big a splash will Iran's retaliation for the killing of their Qud leader have to be to justify our nation going to war with Iran?

How many dead Americans would you say?

How many will you accept without going to war?

If they just kill...four...Americans, will that not be enough?

Wait a hold it: You're ready to go to war with Russia, yet you don't want to go to war with Iran?

Didn't you just say in another thread..

"I served 20 years on active duty, punk. I have no problem taking on Russia. No problem at all."

Are you confused or something?
Russia is a far greater threat to us than Iran is.

Iran is just a puppet state of Russia.

The biggest purveyor of terrorism is no threat to us?:cuckoo:
Comprehension fail.

Try again.

And answer the question, coward.

How many Americans have the Russians killed?

At this point Soleimani was responsible for over 600 American deaths.
I think thats more than enough to bomb the living shit out of Irans military installations and government buildings.

How many more do YOU think should die before we do something about it?

How big a splash will Iran's retaliation for the killing of their Qud leader have to be to justify our nation going to war with Iran?

Wait a hold it: You're ready to go to war with Russia, yet you don't want to go to war with Iran?

"I served 20 years on active duty, punk. I have no problem taking on Russia. No problem at all."

Do you have any fucking clue what drives terrorism? Any idea what makes zealots so desperate that they'll sacrifice their lives to poke the "devil" in the eye? Assassinating foreign leaders at will does NOT makes us safer. It does exactly the opposite.

Do you have any fucking clue what drives terrorism?

Worshipping Christ?
Being Shia?
Being from the wrong tribe?

Do you have any fucking clue what drives terrorism? Any idea what makes zealots so desperate that they'll sacrifice their lives to poke the "devil" in the eye? Assassinating foreign leaders at will does NOT makes us safer. It does exactly the opposite.

Worshipping Christ?
Being Shia?

The Amish

LOL.....like they're not doing that already.

So 600 American deaths still isnt enough for you? How many more should die before we take action?

Comprehension fail.

Try again.

And answer the question, coward.

How many Americans have the Russians killed?
Through their proxies, Russia has killed thousands of Americans.

Iran is one of those proxies.

As is Syria.

How do you not know this? Have your propagandists actually kept you this ignorant?

Wow!

Worshipping Christ?
Being Shia?

Wearing the wrong gang colors, being caught in someone else's "hood", playing the wrong music....

If the intelligence is true and Soleimani was planning further attacks on Americans, I'm perfectly okay with his killing. It would be negligent not to take him out.

But Trump damned well better have all the bases covered for the inevitable retaliation. And he better have the proof.
Who do you think will have the authority to see that "proof?" My guess is that heads are rolling in Iran right now in their attempt to figure out how that information got to us. Don't you think that's CIA/spook territory?
as far as Trump having his bases covered for the inevitable retaliation, I agree with you.

Or else what? Proof. LOL

What proof did Bush have about WMDs.
So do you think we are being hoodwinked again? I believe the intelligence because I see no reason why we would escalate things there unless it was to do what some here seem to want, and turn Iran to dust.

Iran doesn’t need to kill any Americans for there to be war. The CIA could do nice false flag and bingo bango, the Empire’s war profiteers and warmongers will get the war of their dreams.
Do you believe Trump when he says the US had intel that Soleimani was about to perpetrate attacks against Americans?

Wait. Let me fix that.

There!

Than whats the problem?

That book is directed at your kind....try harder.

Wait. Let me fix that.

There!

Than whats the problem?

I find it amusing some Americans get their panties in a twist over a drone taking out an asshole that has been behind the murder of 100s of their fellow citizens.

Yes. Do I believe that 5 billion given to the Iran Government was supposed to stop their Nukes? No. Do I believe you're an idiot? yes.

Pop quiz. Name this guy: "Bomb-bomb-bomb. Bomb-bomb Iran!"

Anyone who thinks what we have now is an improvement is a dumb ass. You people just could not forgive Obama for trying to rob you of the glorious war you always wanted. Got any family in the military? Trump is going to get them killed for no other reason than to spite Obama.

Says one of the most spectacular examples on this forum of a mute donkey.

Are you confused or something, Mr. Tier 1 Operator?
Yes, I believe he is not only confused, but an idiot also.

Wait. Let me fix that.

There!

Than whats the problem?

I find it amusing some Americans get their panties in a twist over a drone taking out an asshole that has been behind the murder of 100s of their fellow citizens.
That's not the issue here, dipshit.

I'm asking you how many more Americans does Iran have to kill in retaliation for it to be okay to go to war with them?

Not one of you cowards have answered that question.

Pop quiz. Name this guy: "Bomb-bomb-bomb. Bomb-bomb Iran!"
fc61eb6b7d971af329a4b30698b3b287.gif

Forum List

Back