What Schiff Is Doing

The investigations into Nixon and Clinton were all done behind closed door too.

You're beating an imaginary horse.

I was born in 1980, IDGAF what old people did back then. We are in a new age. Open it up for all of us to see.
He's lying.

Mark Levin is lying?

Explain what that comment was supposed to mean if not that Levin was supposedly unbiased..

I was trying to gauge if Angelo meant Levin is lying or Blind Boo is lying. It was not clear to me. Angelo and I are not friends. I find him as annoying and stupid as I find you.

I lied?

I was born in 1980, IDGAF what old people did back then. We are in a new age. Open it up for all of us to see.
He's lying.

Mark Levin is lying?

Explain what that comment was supposed to mean if not that Levin was supposedly unbiased..

I was trying to gauge if Angelo meant Levin is lying or Blind Boo is lying. It was not clear to me. Angelo and I are not friends. I find him as annoying and stupid as I find you.

I lied?

Wow.
The high intelligence level here today
is remarkable.

He's lying.

Mark Levin is lying?

I lied?

That is what Angelo said. You are a fat idiot but I don't know if you're a liar. Take it up with Angelo.

the transcript has not been released. only a memo summery.

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

The people making the transcripts are stenographers. They record the call live, as it is happening. The transcripts are not "recollections" or "notes," as you dishonestly claimed.

The question you have to answer is why should anyone take the word of this so-called "whistleblower" over the record made contemporaneous with the event?

He's lying.

Mark Levin is lying?

I lied?

That is what Angelo said. You are a fat idiot but I don't know if you're a liar. Take it up with Angelo.

You're both lying.

Wow.
The high intelligence level here today
is remarkable.

I bring it, Angelo. You know this. You and your crazy conspiracy theories are insanity personified. But I believe that clip of Levin was a good one. Very profound. Thank you for posting it. Now go back to blaming the Jews for 9/11. You fat idiot.

He's lying.

Mark Levin is lying?

ALWAYS, how is it that you are too STUPID to know that?????

What did you say, you pussy? Are you talking to me? I just asked a simple question. Keep hiding behind the Mods. Asshole.

Are you drunk again???

Yes blindboo and his Dem pals are lying their asses off.
Schiff should resign in disgrace.

Whatever "human scum" Mock Lyin' says the opposite is true.

Mark Levin is lying?

What did you say, you pussy? Are you talking to me? I just asked a simple question. Keep hiding behind the Mods. Asshole.
Are you drunk again???

Human scum? Stop talking about yourself like that. You're a stupid little man.

So back to when you were just a pup at 35?

Representative Trey Gowdy on Meet the Press | C-SPAN.org

LMAO. I am not a Republican. IDAGAF what Gowdy says.

WTF does your lack of being a Republican have to with the fact that the House process has not changed?

My point is that the process NEEDS to change. IDGAF what Gowdy or Schiff think. Have it out in the open for all to see and allow Trump to call his witnesses and defend himself. Let the country judge. I am sick of partisan commentary. Sick of it and sick of idiot partisans like you. I am Unenrolled and have NEVER belonged to a party.
For all your "unbiased" opinions..you only bitch at Dems and you parrot Trumper talking points constantly.

Odd that eh?

So back to when you were just a pup at 35?

Representative Trey Gowdy on Meet the Press | C-SPAN.org

LMAO. I am not a Republican. IDAGAF what Gowdy says.

WTF does your lack of being a Republican have to with the fact that the House process has not changed?

My point is that the process NEEDS to change. IDGAF what Gowdy or Schiff think. Have it out in the open for all to see and allow Trump to call his witnesses and defend himself. Let the country judge. I am sick of partisan commentary. Sick of it and sick of idiot partisans like you. I am Unenrolled and have NEVER belonged to a party.

Gowdy made valid points that the investigations done in private are open to members of both parties. They are free to question at length the witnesses without the distractions of the political circus. (Well, until the circus came to them.) Once all the witnesses have been interviewed they will make it open, at least that is what they say.

He's lying.

Mark Levin is lying?

Are you drunk again???

Drunk? You became hostile, little man. Now man up or pussy out, again.

I don't get hostile with "human scum" like you, little girl, I get presidential!

Are you drunk again???

I'm very presidential, you "human scum" little sissy!

Judge Napolitano Schools ‘Fox & Friends’ on Impeachment

After Republican members of the House literally stormed the gates of the impeachment hearings on Wednesday, Judge Andrew Napolitano stopped by Fox & Friends Thursday morning to deliver a harsh wake-up call: Democrats are just “following the rules”—rules written by Republicans.

“I read the House rules,” Napolitano said. “And as frustrating as it may be to have these hearings going on behind closed doors—the hearings over which Congressman Schiff is presiding—they are consistent with the rules.

“They can make up any rules they want?!” Brian Kilmeade replied.

Speaking more slowly, Napolitano told him, “Well, they can’t change the rules, they follow the rules.” He went to explain that those rules were last written in January 2015 when Republicans held the majority and the Speaker of the House was John Boehner.

“The rules say that this level of inquiry, this initial level of inquiry, can be done in secret,” Napolitano said, effectively dismantling the primary talking point of both Fox News and the Trump White House. “Secret evidence doesn’t work in this world, so eventually there will be a public presentation of this,” he added, “at which lawyers for the president can cross-examine these people and challenge them.”

D'oh! The Republicans have just been hoisted by their own petard! :lol:

Are you drunk again???

I'm very presidential, you "human scum" little sissy!

You called me out first little man.

Judge Napolitano Schools ‘Fox & Friends’ on Impeachment

After Republican members of the House literally stormed the gates of the impeachment hearings on Wednesday, Judge Andrew Napolitano stopped by Fox & Friends Thursday morning to deliver a harsh wake-up call: Democrats are just “following the rules”—rules written by Republicans.

“I read the House rules,” Napolitano said. “And as frustrating as it may be to have these hearings going on behind closed doors—the hearings over which Congressman Schiff is presiding—they are consistent with the rules.

“They can make up any rules they want?!” Brian Kilmeade replied.

Speaking more slowly, Napolitano told him, “Well, they can’t change the rules, they follow the rules.” He went to explain that those rules were last written in January 2015 when Republicans held the majority and the Speaker of the House was John Boehner.

“The rules say that this level of inquiry, this initial level of inquiry, can be done in secret,” Napolitano said, effectively dismantling the primary talking point of both Fox News and the Trump White House. “Secret evidence doesn’t work in this world, so eventually there will be a public presentation of this,” he added, “at which lawyers for the president can cross-examine these people and challenge them.”

D'oh! The Republicans have just been hoisted by their own petard! :lol:

Both parties are an embarrassment

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell."

That's the Republican strategy. They know Trump is guilty as hell, and so all they can do is put on a clown show and pound the table.

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell."

That's the Republican strategy. They know Trump is guilty as hell, and so all they can do is put on a clown show and pound the table.
If he is guilty then vote him out in 2020. To me this looks like fear of the 2020 election and re-election.

Forum List

Back