What Schiff Is Doing

You claim you used to be in LE and yet you’re consistently clueless about the law. Impeachment hearings are supposed to be in the open. Two words for you. “selective leaking”

Penal, Welfare & Institutions, Health & Safety, Business and Professions are the Codes I'm most familiar with. I never investigated a public official or was involved in an impeachment inquiry.

Likely you too have never been so involved. Since COTUS does not provide a process, it's up to the H. of Rep. to set up the rules.
So you don’t believe an impeachment process should be handled in the open? Seriously? But the Brett Kavanaugh defamation should be?

The investigations into Nixon and Clinton were all done behind closed door too.

You're beating an imaginary horse.

I was born in 1980, IDGAF what old people did back then. We are in a new age. Open it up for all of us to see.
He's lying.

Mark Levin is lying?

You claim you used to be in LE and yet you’re consistently clueless about the law. Impeachment hearings are supposed to be in the open. Two words for you. “selective leaking”

Penal, Welfare & Institutions, Health & Safety, Business and Professions are the Codes I'm most familiar with. I never investigated a public official or was involved in an impeachment inquiry.

Likely you too have never been so involved. Since COTUS does not provide a process, it's up to the H. of Rep. to set up the rules.
So you don’t believe an impeachment process should be handled in the open? Seriously? But the Brett Kavanaugh defamation should be?

I was born in 1980, IDGAF what old people did back then. We are in a new age. Open it up for all of us to see.

No wonder you are an ignoramus. Maybe someday you'll grow up, and realize how stupid your opinions are.

How can an opinion be stupid? It is an opinion. LOL

You're just upset because you're old, wasted your life and are now close to death.

No wonder you are an ignoramus. Maybe someday you'll grow up, and realize how stupid your opinions are.

How can an opinion be stupid? It is an opinion. LOL

You're just upset because you're old, wasted your life and are now close to death.

Nothing you post upsets me. Your opinions are all stupid and hateful - it must suck to still live at your parents home and spent so many hours whining on message boards.

He's lying.

Mark Levin is lying?

ALWAYS, how is it that you are too STUPID to know that?????

He's lying.

Mark Levin is lying?

Usually... yes

Mea culpa, I mixed you up with someone else. I stand by my comment that you have no clue as to how an investigation is conducted.

So back to when you were just a pup at 35?

Representative Trey Gowdy on Meet the Press | C-SPAN.org

Schiff never thought president Trump would release the transcript of the phone call. Therefore he thought he could make up any horse schiff he wanted to and Trump would be unable to defend himself (as seen in schiffs opening statement in the first "hearing").

Now with everything being held in schiffs secret star chamber, he can make up any horse schiff he wants to. What witnesses say is whatever schiff want to leak to the press, whether they testified to that or not. And NOBODY in the room is allowed to speak of it or even refute what schiff leaks to the press.

Today they are reporting the "BOMBSHELL" testimony of yesterday...HOW DO THEY KNOW? Wasn't that testimony secret?

Not even half of congress heard the testimony...how do the reporters have it? How do they know it's true?

There is not transcript. There is a White House synopsis of that phone call.

The Clinton & Nixon impeachment investigations were done behind closed doors. You assfucks need to quit lying.

He's lying.

Mark Levin is lying?

What did you say, you pussy? Are you talking to me? I just asked a simple question. Keep hiding behind the Mods. Asshole.

He's lying.

Mark Levin is lying?

Usually... yes

Herr Lesh. STFU.

He's lying.

Mark Levin is lying?

What did you say, you pussy? Are you talking to me? I just asked a simple question. Keep hiding behind the Mods. Asshole.

Are you drunk again???

He's lying.

Mark Levin is lying?

Are you drunk again???

Yes blindboo and his Dem pals are lying their asses off.
Schiff should resign in disgrace.

LMAO. I am not a Republican. IDAGAF what Gowdy says.

He's lying.

Mark Levin is lying?

Are you drunk again???

Drunk? You became hostile, little man. Now man up or pussy out, again.

He's lying.

Mark Levin is lying?

Usually... yes

Herr Lesh. STFU.

Fuck off troll.

you were pretending that Mark Levin is an honest broker. He’s no more that than you are

He's lying.

Mark Levin is lying?

Usually... yes

Herr Lesh. STFU.

Fuck off troll.

you were pretending that Mark Levin is an honest broker. He’s no more that than you are

I was? Show proof of that.

He's lying.

Mark Levin is lying?

Explain what that comment was supposed to mean if not that Levin was supposedly unbiased..

WTF does your lack of being a Republican have to with the fact that the House process has not changed?

He's lying.

Mark Levin is lying?

Explain what that comment was supposed to mean if not that Levin was supposedly unbiased..

I was trying to gauge if Angelo meant Levin is lying or Blind Boo is lying. It was not clear to me. Angelo and I are not friends. I find him as annoying and stupid as I find you.

WTF does your lack of being a Republican have to with the fact that the House process has not changed?

My point is that the process NEEDS to change. IDGAF what Gowdy or Schiff think. Have it out in the open for all to see and allow Trump to call his witnesses and defend himself. Let the country judge. I am sick of partisan commentary. Sick of it and sick of idiot partisans like you. I am Unenrolled and have NEVER belonged to a party.

Forum List

Back