What Should Children Be Told About Marriage Equality?

You tell children that families have mommies and daddies. Even if mommy and daddy are not together they both love their children very much. Some men and women are deranged. They have two women or two men pretending to be the same as real families. These people are just pretending. They cannot be trusted. Never let yourself be alone with them. Run away.

If a family has a gay family member you tell that gay child that you love them very much. That will never change. You just won't accept gay behavior as normal because it isn't.

It is very painful but parents are often faced with children who have compulsions. I'm sure Jeffrey Dahmer ' s mother loved him in spite of what he did. Parents show up at jails to bail their children out of jail. They still love those children but won't accept the actions as normal. Not even if that act comes from a compulsion they cannot control.

You tell children that families have mommies and daddies. Even if mommy and daddy are not together they both love their children very much. Some men and women are deranged. They have two women or two men pretending to be the same as real families. These people are just pretending. They cannot be trusted. Never let yourself be alone with them. Run away.

Everyone has the right to have their own perspective and viewpoint, even when they are wrong.

If a family has a gay family member you tell that gay child that you love them very much. That will never change. You just won't accept gay behavior as normal because it isn't.

It is very painful but parents are often faced with children who have compulsions. I'm sure Jeffrey Dahmer ' s mother loved him in spite of what he did. Parents show up at jails to bail their children out of jail. They still love those children but won't accept the actions as normal. Not even if that act comes from a compulsion they cannot control.

Gay behavior is normal to a certain percentage of individuals. That makes it normal. If we are to accept what you say as being true, then we could just as easily say that being left handed is abnormal, wrong, and dangerous. Funny thing about that; the Catholic Church for centuries believed that being left handed meant a person was the servant of the Lucifer himself. They would forcibly make left handed people use their right hand. In Catholic schools, as late as the 70's, nuns would use rulers on the hands of anyone using their left hand.

Just because a behavior does not conform to your idea of normal does not make it abnormal.

You shouldn't be teaching kids anything about marriage, that's up to the parents, and not the state
Parents!!!! your having a laugh, do you ever watch Maury or Dr Phil.
How many marriages end in divorce in the US?

Last edited:
I told my kids when they were old enough to ask. They will ask. I just explained that some people like boys and some like girls. when they got older they came back and asked how a gay couple could have children I told them via adoption of children that didn't have homes.

I think that children are too young to have 'the talk' till they are at least in their early teens. Parents shouldn't be pressuring their kids to view people in a particular way till their brains are developed enough to comprehend the life, death, and sexual relations of people.

You guys never seem to notice how this troll never comes back to the threads he starts. And he is the stupid one lol.

Nothing. They can do whatever research they want after you kick their asses out on their 18th.

Last edited:

Gay behavior is normal to a certain percentage of individuals. That makes it normal. If we are to accept what you say as being true, then we could just as easily say that being left handed is abnormal, wrong, and dangerous. Funny thing about that; the Catholic Church for centuries believed that being left handed meant a person was the servant of the Lucifer himself. They would forcibly make left handed people use their right hand. In Catholic schools, as late as the 70's, nuns would use rulers on the hands of anyone using their left hand.

Just because a behavior does not conform to your idea of normal does not make it abnormal.

Sorry but gay is maybe 2 percent of the population, that is in FACT the definition of Abnormal.

You people need to parent your own children

Keep your hands and ideas off of ours

This is a very inspiring article by Dr. Auci, a pathologist. Very good food-for-thought!

i think you should just teach kids about equality as a value. marriage equality is an extension of that. i think the first conversation i had with my son about marriage equality was when they were litigating prop 8. it made sense to him that our gay friends should have the same rights as all of our other friends. but he, and we, would have felt that way about anti-miscegation laws.

Last edited:
I don't tell my young child anything about gay marriage. When he asks what marriage is (and he has) I tell him it's a special bond between a MAN and WOMAN. He'll learn about all this crap later in life. But for now our influence is one of man and woman. PERIOD.

I don't tell my young child anything about gay marriage. When he asks what marriage is (and he has) I tell him it's a special bond between a MAN and WOMAN. He'll learn about all this crap later in life. But for now our influence is one of man and woman. PERIOD.

He'll "learn" it as soon as he turns on the TV or learns to read. Sending him to public school? Our kids go there too...you know the kids with :eek: gay parents! {gasp}

Oh yeah, gay kids go to public schools too...:badgrin:

That Jesus is happy for them.

Forum List

Back