What should the wealthy do? Libs How should they be sharing there wealth?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
I read a joke where the Koch brothers have 12 cookies
take 11
give 1/2 of one to a Conservative
and then tell the same "look at that person on wellfare, he is trying to take half of your cookie"

What would you have them do?
Do you understand why I cannot ever become "rich"

Income disparity is a problem batted back and forth between Conservatives and Liberals like a shuttlecock. But the problem isn't merely a parlor game nor is it something easily dismissed as envy or resentment.

The actual problem leads to s lowing economy. If the wealth is held by the very few and the very many are not compensated adequately, there is less money flowing through the economy. Economic growth is defined as the exchange of capitol for goods and services. If those goods and services are outside the budgets of the majority, those goods and services will not be utilized and the exchange of capital stops.

When a CEO can run a business into the ditch and then get a bonus for doing so, the values have been warped to something unidentifiable as Capitalism. If the workers who are actually producing the wealth for the few are under compensated, there is less and less opportunity open for those workers because the flow of cash is so constricted.

Looking for a working paradigm for this disparity? Read the story of the goose that laid golden eggs.

Right now, in the toxic financial climate of planned failure that obama gave us, rich people should be shoveling their money off shore into a more stable currency. That's what they are doing. And they should.

Know why there's such a disparity between rich and poor?

Because there is the same, exact disparity between smart and stupid.

Yes, you people that are in here daily and bitching about how 'The Man' has kept you down on an hourly basis.....?

You're stupid.

Instead of bitching about how something is always someone else's fault, you could be spending your time doing something about your very own stupidity.

And no, I don't mean getting an education. If those people had any brains, they wouldn't be putting up with numbskulls like you every day, grading your stupid papers and bouncing crybaby losers on their knee.

If they had any real brains, they'd be out doing something real.

Which is what you crybabies should be doing.

And oh... I'm retired. In Florida. I paid my dues. I ain't rich, but I ain't crying either.

Sick of hearing excuses all day from the same fucking losers. DO something about it

Income disparity is a problem batted back and forth between Conservatives and Liberals like a shuttlecock. But the problem isn't merely a parlor game nor is it something easily dismissed as envy or resentment.

The actual problem leads to s lowing economy. If the wealth is held by the very few and the very many are not compensated adequately, there is less money flowing through the economy. Economic growth is defined as the exchange of capitol for goods and services. If those goods and services are outside the budgets of the majority, those goods and services will not be utilized and the exchange of capital stops.

When a CEO can run a business into the ditch and then get a bonus for doing so, the values have been warped to something unidentifiable as Capitalism. If the workers who are actually producing the wealth for the few are under compensated, there is less and less opportunity open for those workers because the flow of cash is so constricted.

Looking for a working paradigm for this disparity? Read the story of the goose that laid golden eggs.

As a conservative I believe in the free market
but
over paid CEOs I am 100% against
If one comes aboard and his bonus is tied to market value increase
fine
He has earned it

Yes, you people that are in here daily and bitching about how 'The Man' has kept you down on an hourly basis.....?

You're stupid.

Instead of bitching about how something is always someone else's fault, you could be spending your time doing something about your very own stupidity.

And no, I don't mean getting an education. If those people had any brains, they wouldn't be putting up with numbskulls like you every day, grading your stupid papers and bouncing crybaby losers on their knee.

And oh... I'm retired. In Florida. I paid my dues. I ain't rich, but I ain't crying either.

Sick of hearing excuses all day from the same fucking losers. DO something about it

In reality rhe reason Koch brothers are rich is because they are rich
I cannot make millions because I do not have billions to invest
Liberals think they should give that money to others
my simple question is then what?
Being wealthy is not a sin
staying wealthy takes work and welath to start with
its just the facts of life

In a free society... nobody should be forced to share any wealth or earning

Yes, and your road is paved in mud and ruts, and that ox cart gets 2 miles an hour. And when you are invaded by people who did share their wealth to have a well regulated army, you can still work as their slave and share everything. LMAO!:eusa_angel:

Cons will never understand capitalism.:eusa_angel:

Notice all the filthy rich democrooks? They stand in front of people rubbing their noses in this "rich don't pay their fair share " bullshit.

How about they just write checks and shut the fuck up?

If rich liberals were truly concerned with "income inequality", they'd just write the checks.

They're not concerned though, they want to control people. They want to remove any chance their slaves might find economic mobility, because that will diminish their power.

Common liberals are too stupid to understand that the liberals that control them are criminally insane.

You're stupid.

Sick of hearing excuses? Change the channel.

You're stupid.

In reality rhe reason Koch brothers are rich is because they are rich
I cannot make millions because I do not have billions to invest
Liberals think they should give that money to others
my simple question is then what?
Being wealthy is not a sin
staying wealthy takes work and welath to start with
its just the facts of life

No, it isn't a 'fact of life'.

Like how Man can't fly? No wait, we can. We do.

Or how Man can't live underwater? Hang on a second, we can and we do.

Some people inherit wealth, some just get lucky. But an awful lot of people that are rich?

They earned it.

Take a look at our (real) GDP in the year 2000. 11 Trillion Dollars.

In 2013 it will be close to 14 Trillion.

That is an increase of 3 Trillion dollars. Divide that by our total number of households, app 115,000,000.

So let's see, remove 6 zeros and divide by 115 = $26,000 PER HOUSEHOLD INCREASE in GDP!!

That's a lot.

What I'm saying is this... The amount of money in our system is not static. It is increased every year (unless there's a dimocrap dirtbag holding things back) and that money gets spread around. A lot.

Some call it 'trickle down', which is inaccurate and some call it what it is -- Free Market Capitalism. Money never stays in one place for very long.

libtards think that the amount of money in a system is static. That there is only so much to go around and, for that reason, they prefer the Horse and Sparrow method of income redistribution.

Rich People? I don't like 'em. Most of them. I've met some (and I'm talking billionaires) that if they sat down next to you and started drinking a beer with you, you'd never know they're a billionaire. They don't care.

But even though I don't particularly care for rich, I understand the need for them. It's like the bacteria that is always present in your stomach. I don't like it, but you can't live without it.

Rich people are a necessary evil in a Free Society. Hurt them and you kill the Free Market.

Like our communist pals don't already know that.

And that is why communism always, always, always fails and why it WILL always, always, always fail. Not because communists are stupid and should be shot on sight. That much is a given. But because they stifle the minds and creativity of people who are, quite frankly, much smarter than them.

You don't have to like rich people. But we do have to acknowledge the necessity of having them around.

In a free society... nobody should be forced to share any wealth or earning

Yes, and your road is paved in mud and ruts, and that ox cart gets 2 miles an hour. And when you are invaded by people who did share their wealth to have a well regulated army, you can still work as their slave and share everything. LMAO!:eusa_angel:

But we are not talking about the running of government.. and one of the main CONSTITUTIONAL charges of government is to defend the nation... and while the federal government is charged with posting roads, most of that falls on the state and/or local government

Not the same as handing out entitlements to individuals or corporations

But nice try

take 11
and then tell the same "look at that person on wellfare, he is trying to take half of your cookie"

Probably the best kept secret is that there are more wealthy Liberals than conservatives. They have kept the control over the black vote because they have to power to do it. Who ever has the most money rules and that is why the Liberals are controlling the vote across the nation. They have the money to do it. ( Look at Hollywood - Film Producers - Movie Moguls - Movie stars - all democrats ) Many are in Republican leadership positions today. That is how the GOP lost control. They have Democrat leaders otherwise known as RINOS. Republicans are only now figuring how they lost the party. What a shame.

Notice all the filthy rich democrooks? They stand in front of people rubbing their noses in this "rich don't pay their fair share " bullshit.

How about they just write checks and shut the fuck up?

If rich liberals were truly concerned with "income inequality", they'd just write the checks.

They're not concerned though, they want to control people. They want to remove any chance their slaves might find economic mobility, because that will diminish their power.

Common liberals are too stupid to understand that the liberals that control them are criminally insane.

There is no "Wealth Tax" in this Country and there probably never will be. At least not in our lifetime.

We pay taxes on Income. And super, stinking rich dimocrap scum don't have 'Income', they have wealth.

The vast, overwhelming majority of Taxes paid in this Country are paid by the Working Man and Working Woman.

Nobody else.

Not generational Welfare Whores, not the Stinking rich, not the elites who have an entire division of Tax Lawyers for them......

Us. You.

And any tax increases will be paid by us. Nobody else. Us

In order to participate in this thread you must believe:

Liberals hate the rich
The Rich are the job creators
Charge the Rich less in taxes and jobs will flourish
Liberals want to steal from the Rich
That a ton of Liberals are rich
Read the top again..

images

take 11

How about if they just pay the same tax rate as me. I would be fine with that.

take 11

And what rate is that, pray tell?

take 11

Actually.. how about everyone pay the same tax rate on every dollar earned (starting with dollar 1) with no exception, exemption, deduction, loophole, or anything else???

Should we confiscate their money? Of course not

But why does our country continue programs that encourage the wealthy to protect and accumulate more wealth?

Since the early 1980s we have been embracing supply side economic policies that direct money at the top of the economic food chain with a promise that these policies will stimulate the economy and the wealth will trickle down in the form of jobs and prosperity for all

What have the wealthy done with all this money? They kept it

Forum List

Back