What should the wealthy do? Libs How should they be sharing there wealth?

How about if they just pay the same tax rate as me. I would be fine with that.

Actually.. how about everyone pay the same tax rate on every dollar earned (starting with dollar 1) with no exception, exemption, deduction, loophole, or anything else???

Two reasons:

1) You'll screw the middle class and poor.

2) The rich won't go for it.

So you are fine with screwing the rich, but the poor should have no skin in the game with respect to taxes. What you are in fact saying is that you are ok with the government wasting taxpayer dollars, so long as you are the one being rewarded from its benefits without having to contribute to the overall debt burden of cost (you want your cake and eat it too, in other words). The problem is, if everyone contributed the same percentage in taxes without exception, there would be more of an overall concern regarding the spending that goes on in Washington. However seeing that you believe some are entitled to a pass, or a free ride as it were, there is no real concern for the amount of Debt our nation racks up.... so long as your not the one getting stuck with the bill. Now the left could learn a thing or two from those immortal words "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

In reality rhe reason Koch brothers are rich is because they are rich
I cannot make millions because I do not have billions to invest
Liberals think they should give that money to others
my simple question is then what?
Being wealthy is not a sin
staying wealthy takes work and welath to start with
its just the facts of life

The Koch Brothers are wealthy because they were born into wealth.

Generally, the first million is the most time consuming, after that it's fairly easy.

Really? I have a friend who made his first million over 10 years ago. Why isn't he a billionaire now?

Yes. I don't know, why don't you ask her/him.

Actually.. how about everyone pay the same tax rate on every dollar earned (starting with dollar 1) with no exception, exemption, deduction, loophole, or anything else???

Two reasons:

Why wouldn't the rich go for it? If it would "screw" the middle class and the poor, then the laws we have now are screwing the rich. Is that what you're trying to say?

No. The suggested flat rate is 10%. The rich pay less effective than 10% Federal.

Two reasons:

Why wouldn't the rich go for it? If it would "screw" the middle class and the poor, then the laws we have now are screwing the rich. Is that what you're trying to say?

No. The suggested flat rate is 10%. The rich pay less effective than 10% Federal.

The rest of us pay more than that. So the 10% flat rate would screw the rich and benefit the rest of us.

What's your complaint?

There is no "Wealth Tax" in this Country and there probably never will be. At least not in our lifetime.

We pay taxes on Income. And super, stinking rich dimocrap scum don't have 'Income', they have wealth.

The vast, overwhelming majority of Taxes paid in this Country are paid by the Working Man and Working Woman.

Nobody else.

Not generational Welfare Whores, not the Stinking rich, not the elites who have an entire division of Tax Lawyers for them......

Us. You.

And any tax increases will be paid by us. Nobody else. Us

Laws that Republicans wrote allow the rich to pay far less effective rate than the middle class.

There are folks that take advantage of welfare. Did you know that every Home Depot store was built using taxpayers subsidy? Did you know that taxpayers are supporting Walmart employees in the amount of $1 billion/yr?, and that doesn't include taxpayer subsidy to build their stores.

Yeah, we know. That's counting food stamps as a "subsidy" to Walmart. It's pure horseshit, of course.

I've already answered this, but since your short term memory is failing;

Wal-Mart Subsidy Watch - brought to you by Good Jobs First

Wal-Mart's low wages cost taxpayers plenty- MSN Money

The Koch Brothers are wealthy because they were born into wealth.

Generally, the first million is the most time consuming, after that it's fairly easy.

Really? I have a friend who made his first million over 10 years ago. Why isn't he a billionaire now?

I already know the reason: He lost his ass when the stock market tanked. But according to you, making money is easy. It's almost guaranteed.

Last edited:
Laws that Republicans wrote allow the rich to pay far less effective rate than the middle class.

There are folks that take advantage of welfare. Did you know that every Home Depot store was built using taxpayers subsidy? Did you know that taxpayers are supporting Walmart employees in the amount of $1 billion/yr?, and that doesn't include taxpayer subsidy to build their stores.

Yeah, we know. That's counting food stamps as a "subsidy" to Walmart. It's pure horseshit, of course.

You're talking about tax abatements and such. If you don't like that, take it up with the local governments that give them. You can hardly blame Walmart for accepting gifts. Plenty of these local governments are liberal Democrats.

Probably the best kept secret is that there are more wealthy Liberals than conservatives. They have kept the control over the black vote because they have to power to do it. Who ever has the most money rules and that is why the Liberals are controlling the vote across the nation. They have the money to do it. ( Look at Hollywood - Film Producers - Movie Moguls - Movie stars - all democrats ) Many are in Republican leadership positions today. That is how the GOP lost control. They have Democrat leaders otherwise known as RINOS. Republicans are only now figuring how they lost the party. What a shame.

Here's the top 392 richest people in the US. I'll bet the Waltons alone have more $$$ than all of the Democrats in Hollywood. Nice try.

The Richest People in America List - Forbes

fyi, The GOP hasn't lost control, the middle class continues to hurt.

How do you know the Waltons aren't Democrats, dipshit?

Common sense.

Our system is called CAPITAList. not LABORist.

It is designed to benefit those who accumulate CAPITAL, not those who LABOR.

Our tax codes mirror that accordingly.

If YOU WORK and make a 1,000,000 a year you are on the hook to the IRS at the rate of about 35%

If YOUR CAPITAL WORKS for you and makes a $1,000,000 a year, you are on the hook to the IRS at the rate of 15%

Now...based on that what does our society really value?

Work or capital?

If you work and make $1million/yr, your effective federal tax rate is 5%-10%.

If YOU WORK and make a 1,000,000 a year you are on the hook to the IRS at the rate of about 35%

If YOUR CAPITAL WORKS for you and makes a $1,000,000 a year, you are on the hook to the IRS at the rate of 15%

Work or capital?

You wrongly assume that those who labor cannot accumulate capital.

Hey maybe you want to correct that assumption and tell all just how much "capital" those that labor can accumulate. Is it 500 dollars? Is 500 dollars a LOT of capital to you? How much "capital" you think you could put together on a 15 dollar an hour job? Or even 20 dollars an hour.

Yes sir, need 2 million dollars capital to start a business, just get a 15 dollar an hour job........and buy lottery tickets. That will be the only way you might get close to 2 million dollars.

Angel Investor.

Work or capital?

You wrongly assume that those who labor cannot accumulate capital.

Hey maybe you want to correct that assumption and tell all just how much "capital" those that labor can accumulate. Is it 500 dollars? Is 500 dollars a LOT of capital to you? How much "capital" you think you could put together on a 15 dollar an hour job? Or even 20 dollars an hour.

Yes sir, need 2 million dollars capital to start a business, just get a 15 dollar an hour job........and buy lottery tickets. That will be the only way you might get close to 2 million dollars.

He wasn't talking about total losers making minimum wage. I know a number of people who have become millionaires earning a middle class wage.

I read a joke where the Koch brothers have 12 cookies
take 11
give 1/2 of one to a Conservative
and then tell the same "look at that person on wellfare, he is trying to take half of your cookie"

What would you have them do?
Do you understand why I cannot ever become "rich"

:eusa_think:

"Since this is an era when many people are concerned about 'fairness' and 'social justice,' what is your 'fair share' of what someone else has worked for? ....Thomas Sowell

Easy, how much Government services does one use? Keep in mind that Sowell is a one percenter that that has something to sell.

Two reasons:

So you are fine with screwing the rich, but the poor should have no skin in the game with respect to taxes. What you are in fact saying is that you are ok with the government wasting taxpayer dollars, so long as you are the one being rewarded from its benefits without having to contribute to the overall debt burden of cost (you want your cake and eat it too, in other words). The problem is, if everyone contributed the same percentage in taxes without exception, there would be more of an overall concern regarding the spending that goes on in Washington. However seeing that you believe some are entitled to a pass, or a free ride as it were, there is no real concern for the amount of Debt our nation racks up.... so long as your not the one getting stuck with the bill. Now the left could learn a thing or two from those immortal words "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

I am 'the rich'. I'm very happy with 3% effective/Federal.

If the poor and middle class want equality, quit voting Republican......

The rest of us pay more than that. So the 10% flat rate would screw the rich and benefit the rest of us.

What's your complaint?

Really? A middle class married couple, filing jointly, making 50K, no kids, using only personal exemptions, pay 10% effective Federal tax. Prove me wrong.

Right now, in the toxic financial climate of planned failure that obama gave us, rich people should be shoveling their money off shore into a more stable currency. That's what they are doing. And they should.

???? You say the rich should shovel money offshore. Why? If the rich are the job creators so we better not tax them so they can create jobs but then they should move their money offshore, then how can jobs be created? I don't buy into that philosopy anyway. I think money in the hands of average americans fuel the job growth by buying consumer goods.

Last edited:

I already know the reason: He lost his ass when the stock market tanked. But according to you, making money is easy. It's almost guaranteed.

Making money IS easy, and when your investing $100k vs $1k it's faster too.

So your friend put all of his eggs in one basket, made a bet, and lost. Stupid move.

You're talking about tax abatements and such. If you don't like that, take it up with the local governments that give them. You can hardly blame Walmart for accepting gifts. Plenty of these local governments are liberal Democrats.

You wrote

So it's not pure 'horseshit'?

Forum List

Back