What Show Are We Watching?

I didn't understand anything and will just shy away from the young. And... what IF it happens during a flight over the ocean OR in a neutral zone???
It would be my assumption that what state the victim is a citizen of would come into play in those cases.

The oceans do not belong to ANYONE - HOW to prosecute ???!
It would be my assumption that what state the victim is a citizen of would come into play in those cases.

You quoted my answer to that, but I'll post it again. I don't know if that's the correct answer, but it's the best I got.

I didn't understand anything and will just shy away from the young. And... what IF it happens during a flight over the ocean OR in a neutral zone???

The oceans do not belong to ANYONE - HOW to prosecute ???!

You quoted my answer to that, but I'll post it again. I don't know if that's the correct answer, but it's the best I got.

I'm just guessing that this is exactly the argument Prince Andrew will use in his defense - it was all over NEUTRAL waters or over Africa - in some tribes, ф father is the FIRST to take his daughter's virginity

Forum List

Back