What temperature do you keep your central air set at?

What temp?

• At or below 70

• Above 75

• We don't have/need central air here

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just curious. I put in a new thermostat today and 72 on the new one feels cooler than the old one at 71.

View attachment 492465
you already have your AC on???

its cooler than 72 outside,, just open your windows,,
Only here and there. It has rained everyday for like 12 days now. It is humid & sticky in the house.
yeah the humidity can be a bitch,, and I am getting tired of the rain,
I am waiting on another 2500 yds of dirt to level my property and they cant do it till it drys for a few days,, did I mention I got my new bobcat??

Just curious. I put in a new thermostat today and 72 on the new one feels cooler than the old one at 71.

View attachment 492465

the advantage to central air is it only runs when the temp is to high or to low from setting
true,, but your windows are closed the whole time,,

never understood keeping your windows closed all yr, and beings I make windows for a living I have been in houses where they tell me they have never opened them and wonder why they are all rotted,, OH and all their children have breathing problems,,
LOL
I only open a window is power is off

We might open up all our doors in the spring when it's still cool but thats about it.
We have eight doors to the outside 3 of which are French doors so thats plenty of ventilation to air out the house come spring.
It's mainly about the humidity down here. When you get a low humidity day with cool temps ya open the doors.

View attachment 492465

Only here and there. It has rained everyday for like 12 days now. It is humid & sticky in the house.
I am waiting on another 2500 yds of dirt to level my property and they cant do it till it drys for a few days,, did I mention I got my new bobcat??
Nice, I bought new jackhammer lol. A tiny investment by comparison lol

View attachment 492465

Nice, I bought new jackhammer lol. A tiny investment by comparison lol
and easier to pay for,, need any bobcat work??

I figure I need to do about 12 hrs of work a month to pay for it and the dump trailer that I got with it,,

View attachment 492465

We started using our A/C in late March.
geography has a lot to do with it,, and gramps is just a few miles away from me,,

what I need is an AC outside right now while I work n the mule,,

View attachment 492465
Dog eating kommie Kenyan fascist faggot had the unmitigated audacity to utter an edict declaring that us Americans can't keep our thermostats at 72 degrees.

So I've kept mine at 72 degrees ever since then.

I'll give the anti-American authoritarian demonic Democrat party of slavery and oppression my thermostat when they pry it from my comfortably cool 72 degree dead hand.
Wow, Nixon was a Kenyan.

My house only has one thermostat so all I gotta do is close doors to effect the room in question closed door warmer usually

Forum List

Back