What temperature do you keep your central air set at?

What temp?

• At or below 70

• Above 75

• We don't have/need central air here

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just curious. I put in a new thermostat today and 72 on the new one feels cooler than the old one at 71.

View attachment 492465
Dog eating kommie Kenyan fascist faggot had the unmitigated audacity to utter an edict declaring that us Americans can't keep our thermostats at 72 degrees.

So I've kept mine at 72 degrees ever since then.

I'll give the anti-American authoritarian demonic Democrat party of slavery and oppression my thermostat when they pry it from my comfortably cool 72 degree dead hand.
Wow, Nixon was a Kenyan.
Nixon emancipated the slaves.

I don't Use central air I don't need to waste energy.
That's what zones are for.
Yes, my house has zones that are cooled and others that are not.
My central air unit has zones so I don't have to cool the whole house 24/7
In three months I'll be the only one in the house So I will only cool 1/4 of the house..
If you have a forced air system that is a bad idea. The unit pushes the same amount of air despite closed doors/vents closing them puts stress on the blower motor and outdoor unit because of the pressure.

I don't Use central air I don't need to waste energy.
That's what zones are for.
Yes, my house has zones that are cooled and others that are not.
My central air unit has zones so I don't have to cool the whole house 24/7
In three months I'll be the only one in the house So I will only cool 1/4 of the house..
If you have a forced air system that is a bad idea. The unit pushes the same amount of air despite closed doors/vents closing them puts stress on the blower motor and outdoor unit because of the pressure.
I use window units..I gave up on central many years ago.

Forum List

Back