What the Dims are all about

We beat Trump!

Democrats declare victory in shutdown battle with Trump

I've never seen people so happy before in my life.

I would post the pictures but there are decency laws on this site and codes of conduct.
It’s nice to see egotistical douchebags knocked down a peg. Remember how happy you were when trump won the election? Remember two years of rubbing it in the Dems face? Why are you acting all bitter now that the Dems got a small win?

This is a win for the American people and the only party that even half-assed cares about people who work for a living.

We beat Trump!

I would post the pictures but there are decency laws on this site and codes of conduct.

Not sure about the democrats.
Me, I’m just shrugging.
I’m more intrigued by the Senate passing it by unanimous margin. WOW. A majority of the body—Republicans—have laid their marker down to the left of Trump and (presumably) folks like yourself.

I think they’re looking at the 2018 election (less than 3 months ago)—especially the 7 Governor chairs that flipped. What that means for ratifying the new-NAFTA, the negotiations for the CR, and possible removal from office hearings; we’ll see.

If there is a victory for the Democrats; that’s it.

As for liberals in general, folks who have been working are getting paid. That makes me happy.

That will be you again if Trump shuts the goverment down again.

Curious...
Earlier today, it was Schumer who shut down the government.
Schumer continued the shut down. So it became his.
50905762_776195089381356_4579123822657011712_n.jpg

Nothing but pure politics to y'all. I bet you supported it then.

Curious...
View attachment 242129
Hilarious….
Posting the same picture over and over is probably your wisest course of action at this point.

We beat Trump!

It’s nice to see egotistical douchebags knocked down a peg. Remember how happy you were when trump won the election? Remember two years of rubbing it in the Dems face? Why are you acting all bitter now that the Dems got a small win?
Its not about lies. Its about big lies by the politicians over the years. This is no win. It was something that never should be an agenda. Build the defense and protection for us. And the mormon voters. You deserve to have illegals swamp your areas.

The Dems care more about Power than they do about the wellbeing and interests of American Citizens.

Curious...
View attachment 242129
Hilarious….
Posting the same picture over and over is probably your wisest course of action at this point.
It was Shumers shut down as soon as he said Trump wouldn't get his money silly. Even Pelosi can't shut the goverment down. Didn't you know that?

Curious...
View attachment 242129

SO WHAT?

I’m not sure if the DNC in their quadrennial national conventions does it or not (like the Oscars do every year) but if they give a “lifetime achievement award”, they may want to consider giving one to Rudy in 2020 for his single-handedly confirming that the Trump campaign worked with Russia.

This is a win for the American people and the only party that even half-assed cares about people who work for a living.
If that were true you Libs wouldn’t try so hard to make everyone poor.

The Dems care more about Power than they do about the wellbeing and interests of American Citizens.
false

Think whatever gives you comfort, hun.

In RealityLand, the Overlords are getting ready for the complete merger of the Surveillance Media and the surveillance-intelligence Services databases. Then we can all live in cowered subservience like the Chinese are now doing with their Social Credit program. At that point, perhaps you'll understand the POWER that you are enabling with your ignorance and complacency.

That will be the 2020 GOP campaign slogan. Dems waltzed into that one.

Indeed. And the Covington "Attack The Children" Horror Show is a grim double feature to remind Normals what the Dems really think of us: They Hate Us and want our lives to be ruined. It's quite simple.

That was glaringly obvious when they kept trying to take extravagant vacations on the tax payers dime while the worker bee’s were out of a paycheck.

Forum List

Back