What the Dims are all about

The Dems care more about Power than they do about the wellbeing and interests of American Citizens.
false

Think whatever gives you comfort, hun.

In RealityLand, the Overlords are getting ready for the complete merger of the Surveillance Media and the surveillance-intelligence Services databases. Then we can all live in cowered subservience like the Chinese are now doing with their Social Credit program. At that point, perhaps you'll understand the POWER that you are enabling with your ignorance and complacency.

:th_BlackHelicopter:

This is a win for the American people and the only party that even half-assed cares about people who work for a living.
If that were true you Libs wouldn’t try so hard to make everyone poor.
Trump just raw fucked the entire federal workforce in what was essentially a selfish temper tantrum. Even if he had gotten a wall he would still be a heartless failure.

This is a win for the American people and the only party that even half-assed cares about people who work for a living.
Trump just raw fucked the entire federal workforce in what was essentially a selfish temper tantrum. Even if he had gotten a wall he would still be a heartless failure.
Nope. The Democrats hate Trump more than they care about America and it’s citizens,which they made painfully obvious with their childish “ lavish vacations with their extended entourage’s ” and “ planned long weekends”. When they should have been doing their job.

I wonder how many of those government workers who were furloughed or had their pay delayed are going to vote for Trump in 2020?

Very few of them voted for him in 2016, bub.

Nope. The Democrats hate Trump more than they care about America and it’s citizens,which they made painfully obvious with their childish “ lavish vacations with their extended entourage’s ” and “ planned long weekends”. When they should have been doing their job.
They did their job just fine, there will be no more Trump shutdowns and no wall.

We beat Trump!

Democrats declare victory in shutdown battle with Trump

I've never seen people so happy before in my life.

I would post the pictures but there are decency laws on this site and codes of conduct.
It’s nice to see egotistical douchebags knocked down a peg. Remember how happy you were when trump won the election? Remember two years of rubbing it in the Dems face? Why are you acting all bitter now that the Dems got a small win?
Its not about lies. Its about big lies by the politicians over the years. This is no win. It was something that never should be an agenda. Build the defense and protection for us. And the mormon voters. You deserve to have illegals swamp your areas.
Why do I deserve that? And why did you bring up lies? I never said a word about lies

Right, the dems care about the people who come up from Mexico to sell drugs, kids and vote democrat

Trump has shown us The Art of the Fold. He should probably have a thorough rectal exam after the massive cornholing he got from Chuck and Nancy. They forced him to release the hostages.

government-shuidown-trump-schumer-pelosi-you-have-no-choice-when-38572637.png

We are well over 20 TRILLION dollars in debt.

Your gubmint checks are not worth the paper they are printed on. . . . but nobody really cares about that.

We beat Trump!

I would post the pictures but there are decency laws on this site and codes of conduct.
It’s nice to see egotistical douchebags knocked down a peg. Remember how happy you were when trump won the election? Remember two years of rubbing it in the Dems face? Why are you acting all bitter now that the Dems got a small win?
Its not about lies. Its about big lies by the politicians over the years. This is no win. It was something that never should be an agenda. Build the defense and protection for us. And the mormon voters. You deserve to have illegals swamp your areas.
Why do I deserve that? And why did you bring up lies? I never said a word about lies
I write lies by the political class who promoted a wall and now do not. If I steer a little from a rant that is the way I am at times. To me this should not even be an issue and the elites have made it one. Drugs must be dealt with. In all ways it comes here. We can not handle all of the illegals because they are not being absorbed into the culture. There are to many of them.

They did their job just fine, there will be no more Trump shutdowns and no wall.
Which means more Democrats killed by illegals.

Fine by me.

Their job is ripping off tax payers and taking lavish vacations with 93 of their closest friends 5 minutes after they took control of the House of Representatives?

We beat Trump!

I write lies by the political class who promoted a wall and now do not. If I steer a little from a rant that is the way I am at times. To me this should not even be an issue and the elites have made it one. Drugs must be dealt with. In all ways it comes here. We can not handle all of the illegals because they are not being absorbed into the culture. There are to many of them.
The Dems are blocking Trump campaign for a wall because of the racist and divisive undertones that surround it. I actually don’t think that Trump intended to be racist, I think he was just trying to be tough, but once that ball started rolling he has done little to nothing to try and stop it. The Dems don’t oppose walls or border security, they oppose Trumps wall and what it symbolizes. Please understand the difference.

Lucky for you is that if you really care about drugs and illegals crossing the border the main pathway of entry for those groups are the ports of entry and we can do many things to beef up security in those place. That’s what the Dems will fund and that is something that can actually get done and make an impact:

Trump overplayed his hand with the wall rhetoric and now it just ain’t gonna fly. We will get it next round

We beat Trump!

The Dems are blocking Trump campaign for a wall because of the racist and divisive undertones that surround it. I actually don’t think that Trump intended to be racist, I think he was just trying to be tough, but once that ball started rolling he has done little to nothing to try and stop it. The Dems don’t oppose walls or border security, they oppose Trumps wall and what it symbolizes. Please understand the difference.

Lucky for you is that if you really care about drugs and illegals crossing the border the main pathway of entry for those groups are the ports of entry and we can do many things to beef up security in those place. That’s what the Dems will fund and that is something that can actually get done and make an impact:

Trump overplayed his hand with the wall rhetoric and now it just ain’t gonna fly. We will get it next round
What a load of crap.

What a load of crap.
Brilliant argument. But do you care to elaborate?

What a load of crap.
Brilliant argument. But do you care to elaborate?
Liberals embrace radicals that spew racism. Even elect them to office and give them a platform to spew racism and bigotry.

They don’t oppose the wall because of Racism. They oppose it for nothing more than if it gets built Trump will be re elected. Period.

Dims are simply an exercise in fanatical, bloodthirsty American-self-hatred. It's really that simple. What more needs to be said.

Trump gave you a 3-week break to let the blisters heal.

Forum List

Back