What the F Obama , He wants to raise the debt ceiling again

Let me know when you figure out why the Fed gave, for free, $78.4 billion to the Treasury last year.

Let me know when you stop back peddling. here's some music while you go rahoooom backing up.:eusa_boohoo:

I know you afraid to answer but, you should let me know when you figure out why the Fed gave, for free, $78.4 billion to the Treasury last year.

We can do this as long as you keep back peddling.

Let me know when you stop back peddling. here's some music while you go rahoooom backing up.:eusa_boohoo:

I know you afraid to answer but, you should let me know when you figure out why the Fed gave, for free, $78.4 billion to the Treasury last year.

I know, trying to get you to answer is futile.
I blame the public schools.
If you ever learn a thing about the Fed, let me know when you figure out why the Fed gave, for free, $78.4 billion to the Treasury last year.

If you ever learn a thing about the Fed, let me know when you figure out why the Fed gave, for free, $78.4 billion to the Treasury last year.

Been answered a few pages back maybe while you're back peddling you'll see it.

No, you didn't. Why not try here?

No, you didn't. Why not try here?

Yes I did now while you're back peddling you can find it.

That's okay. We know you can't answer. Don't worry about it anymore.

Thats ok maybe while you're back peddling you see that post I made.

I'll keep peddling back until you answer, or admit you don't know.

Did you ever find a real source that says the Fed trades FRNs with the Treasury for bonds?

That's another hilarious error you made.

Fine and I will keep reminding you of that fact. oh so now it's a real source some times you got to dig deep to find the truth even when others claim your source isn't a real source.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back