What the F Obama , He wants to raise the debt ceiling again

Just saying the same thing over and over again doesn't make you win. You need to produce evidence that the Fed lends directly to the Treasury. I have already produced evidence, in the Federal Reserve Act, that they do not as it is highly illegal.

Now for your second paragraph, "Treasury general collateral" means Treasuries. It is not engaging in transactions with the US Treasury (as before, that's illegal). What they're doing is swapping less liquid assets for highly liquid Treasuries with banks. This transaction is between the Fed and banks.

We have already established that private banks must hold equity in the Fed. This is not a contentious point, so shut the fuck up about it. The fact that they hold equity means nothing, since monetary policy decisions are made by people appointed by the President. Ben Bernanke was not elected by a consortium of banks, he was appointed by the President of the United States and confirmed by the Senate. So produce actual evidence of the things you are asserting, don't just keep flogging the same irrelevant point.

You need to produce evidence that the Fed lends directly to the Treasury.

Here's your problem you are making shit up as if I said them when did I say the fed loans money to the treasury? The only thing I have said is the fed exchanges FRN for U.S. Stocks . So stop saying shit I did not say.

The Fed doesn't exchange FRNs for stocks or bonds, dimwit.

shit stain yes they do

You know that selling bonds is borrowing money, right? If I trade you a bond, that means you give me the $1 million (or whatever the face value is), and I pay you interest on that every six months up until the bond matures, when I give you back the whole $1 million. Bonds are the primary way organisations loan each other money. So when the Fed buys a
Treasury bond from somebody, that's the Fed loaning them money. So your claim that US Treasury goes to the Fed and swaps a bond for money is the Fed loaning the US Treasury money.

What part of this are you confused about
The Federal Reserve swaps these green pieces of paper for pink pieces of paper called U.S. Treasury bonds.
A exchange or swap is not barrowing

Wow, your IQ is in the single digits, isn't it?

What the fuck is wrong with you? where you dropped on your head as a baby?

Here's your problem you are making shit up as if I said them when did I say the fed loans money to the treasury? The only thing I have said is the fed exchanges FRN for U.S. Stocks . So stop saying shit I did not say.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/econo...se-the-debt-ceiling-again-10.html#post4595012

So, when the U.S. government needs to borrow more money (which happens a lot these days) it goes over to the Federal Reserve and asks them for some more green pieces of paper called Federal Reserve Notes.

The Federal Reserve swaps these green pieces of paper for pink pieces of paper called U.S. Treasury bonds. The Federal Reserve either sells these U.S. Treasury bonds or they keep the bonds for themselves (which happens a lot these days).

He's an idiot and has poor memory. We should stop smacking him around.

Dude the bloodiest faces here are you two.

Did I god damn say that you dumb son of a bitch? If you have a federal reserve note in your wallet it has already been exchanged

Do they? Why did the federal reserve buy 80% of the stock from AIG?

If the FRN in my wallet was already exchanged then your comment was just fucking useless, like you.

By the way, the Treasury bought 80% of AIG, not the Fed.

Idiot.

god damn you are a fuck troll toad. No where did I say that

08-09-16e_fed_buys_aig.png

It seems the FED bought it then resold to the treasury
New York Fed repaid, Treasury owns 92% of stock: AIG

New York Fed repaid, Treasury owns 92% of stock: AIG | Business Insurance

Nope. The Fed loaned money the Treasury bought stock.
You should quit while you're behind.
The more you post the more obvious your idiocy becomes.

The Fed doesn't exchange FRNs for stocks or bonds, dimwit.

shit stain yes they do

Hey, dumb fuck, the Fed deals with wires. If you want to buy FRNs, you'd send the Fed money electronically.
When the Fed buys bonds (they don't buy stock, idjit) they pay with a wire, not a suitcase full of $100s, moron.

He's an idiot and has poor memory. We should stop smacking him around.

Dude the bloodiest faces here are you two.

Yeah yeah. You haven't told me what exactly you think bonds are and why people buy them.
Why do you think I will give you any other answer when my answer does not fit what you are looking for?
In the context in regards to the FED and the Treasury there is no loan it's an exchanged check the feds web site

If the FRN in my wallet was already exchanged then your comment was just fucking useless, like you.

Idiot.

New York Fed repaid, Treasury owns 92% of stock: AIG

I recall one of you two shit stains saying the fed does not loan money too the treasury?

I recall one of you two shit stains saying the fed does not loan money too the treasury?

When the Treasury borrows money, they do it by auctioning bonds.
The Fed does not buy Treasury bonds at auctions.
The Fed buys Treasury bonds from Primary Dealers.

NOOOOOOO STOP IT
One of you two shit stains said the fed does not loan money to thew treasury. Now you are saying they did. I think it was the other shit stain that said it. I think he even said it was illegal to do so.

NOOOOOOO STOP IT
One of you two shit stains said the fed does not loan money to thew treasury. Now you are saying they did. I think it was the other shit stain that said it. I think he even said it was illegal to do so.

I'll speak slowly, because you're so damned stupid.

The Fed loaned money to AIG, the Treasury, through TARP, bought AIG stock. Clear?

The Fed cannot buy Treasury Bonds directly from the Fed. That's against the law. Clear?

NOOOOOOO STOP IT

The Fed loaned money to AIG, the Treasury, through TARP, bought AIG stock. Clear?

The Fed cannot buy Treasury Bonds directly from the Fed. That's against the law. Clear?

And I will speak even slower you fucking clueless bastard.
One of you shit stains said the FED does not loan money to the Treasury
Now you are saying it does.

NOOOOOOO STOP IT

It's obvious your confusion won't be cleared up, no matter how hard I try.

Let me know when you figure out why the Fed gave, for free, $78.4 billion to the Treasury last year.

It's obvious your confusion won't be cleared up, no matter how hard I try.

Let me know when you figure out why the Fed gave, for free, $78.4 billion to the Treasury last year.

I really don't give a shit what you say

But it has been said by one of you two shit stains that the fed does not loan money to the Treasury. Now you are saying they do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back