🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What the fuck is going on in Chicago???

peabody Hahaha Yet again, all assumption, no fact dear. White supremacist? Really?

Ooo that reminds me and it'll piss Tiger off too heh My son just got engaged Saturday! So exciting!! First of my kido's to get hitched!

Edit - Sorry forgot to small that pic for ya'll

12932898_10209502811673518_5245905852903024343_n.jpg

Also OMG they grow up so fast, seriously people enjoy the time you have with your kidos while they are young. I can't believe he's 25 already, holy shit. It seems like just the other day we were hauling the kids around behind the jet ski at the lake o_O
Nice try except you got that picture from Google you shameless liar

black man with white teen - Google Search

peabody Hahaha Yet again, all assumption, no fact dear. White supremacist? Really?

Ooo that reminds me and it'll piss Tiger off too heh My son just got engaged Saturday! So exciting!! First of my kido's to get hitched!

Also OMG they grow up so fast, seriously people enjoy the time you have with your kidos while they are young. I can't believe he's 25 already, holy shit. It seems like just the other day we were hauling the kids around behind the jet ski at the lake o_O

Hahaha you're one of those who's unaware that google keyword's facebook? (FYI people, be careful what you put on FB heh)

From Disneyland CA and our cabin: Ooops forgot the one from the house with the pups (they passed last year.)

All growed up in Vegas heh

What has Democrats given them for hope and a future?
NOTHING!
As long as they are trapped under the social welfare system.
some on the left, not the right; are advocating for equal protection of the law regarding the legal concept of employment at will, for unemployment compensation.

the right wing, refuses to bear True Witness to our own laws, if it benefits the poor.

You need a job first to get unemployment. Most gang members don't have jobs
It's about a good education and vouchers are working for the inner city children.

What has Democrats given them for hope and a future?
NOTHING!
As long as they are trapped under the social welfare system.
some on the left, not the right; are advocating for equal protection of the law regarding the legal concept of employment at will, for unemployment compensation.

the right wing, refuses to bear True Witness to our own laws, if it benefits the poor.

You need a job first to get unemployment. Most gang members don't have jobs
It's about a good education and vouchers are working for the inner city children.
don't believe in equal protection of the law?

So...shooting each other at work is an improvement to shooting each other in the neighborhood?

Its time to send in the national guard.. Kids are dying, this shit is getting out of hand. Every nigga under the age of 30, should be round up, thrown in prison and the key, lost!! This is a time for rouge cops to have at it...talk is cheap...no more town halls, no more gov. programs.....its time to get tough and wipe this city clean......these nigga's are fuckin crazy.

Go pound sand, you racist shitstain. That goes for all the racist shitstains on this thread. You're not wanted in this nation. Please leave.

And yes, I understand that racist shitstains will cry when we point out that they're racist shitstains. Good. Racist shitstains need to be called out and humiliated every time they act like racist shitstains.
I always thought tiggered59 was a black dude from his postings.

I don't know... He seems to be pretending to be an ignorant black person to me.

Pets from the animal shelters are now being microchipped. This is a different thing than the newlywed couple moving into their fresh cabin in the mountains of Utah, when after about a week, there is a knock on the door asking them if they have yet chosen a church home.

I clicked and did not find that pic.

Its time to send in the national guard.. Kids are dying, this shit is getting out of hand. Every nigga under the age of 30, should be round up, thrown in prison and the key, lost!! This is a time for rouge cops to have at it...talk is cheap...no more town halls, no more gov. programs.....its time to get tough and wipe this city clean......these nigga's are fuckin crazy.

Trump are you listening? You want to be tough, now's your chance to prove it...all eyes on Trump!!

You should be talking to Rahm Imanuel, you know, " Never let a good crisis go to waste" Rahm not Trump.

Rahm's the mayor of Chicago. He and the Gov. should call out the NG so these gangbangers can stop killing each other and anyone who gets caught in the crossfire.

Oh and your boy Barry never did anything about Chicago in the eight years he was POTUS. Go figure.

Black lives sure as shit don't matter in Chicago.

I clicked and did not find that pic.

Buhahahah now /that's/ funny! Admittedly I didn't click the linky because it would not at all surprise me if it were there. He's not only my son, but he's a member of a band and a locally well-known tattoo artist.

FB allows search engine bots, they can source random posts and "private" images on search engines. There is a setting somewhere in FB that lets you only share your pictures with "friends only," but if you just generically post an image it becomes public property. It actually causes problems for artists and shit who find their stuff being basically stolen, reprinted, and sold without their knowledge, but have no recourse under the law because it's considered "public domain."

Try it, like search for your name in the engine and you're FB page is very likely to come up (unless you've set up the privacy feature I mentioned.) Or if you have a picture on your FB, search the "description" you have on it, 9 out of 10, it'll show up in the search engine.

#54: Yes, public domain is also the law that will profoundly disrupt New York families when the State confiscates the real estate for "development." It happens in three dimensions too. This proximity of the State to bodies is now being played out in the Shy rhizome. 'Time has radically entered altered Being. There is the City and nothing else. A pure form of ordered time.' (Deleuze). When this ordering prompts a deterritorialization, it will accompany the need to belong (membership in a gang, etc.). It is the mechanism of fear operating in melancholia, a fear of 'being in arrears,' which translates to paying the rent, a housing fear deep in the Unconscious since the Neolithic. That is why when blacks in Shy would protest the eviction of someone, they could count on the local Communists to get the body and the furniture back into the house. (Storch, Red Chicago)

Eminent Domain on the local scale. Yeah... that's actually a lot of the basis of the Permanent Fund in Alaska, "we" property owners (as in our politicians ages and ages ago) sold off our mineral rights to the state government. We've been mostly lucky up here that our local government hasn't gotten greedy (and isn't so corrupt in that way,) but legally the state of Alaska can for almost any reason, at any time, confiscate our property at "street value" and we've very little redress. All they'd have to do is get some geologist to say there's X on the property and it's over...

A preacher told Trump to get his rump down there and look and see for himself.

For 8 years, Obama couldn't be bothered to leave the golf course long enough to "look and see for himself".
It was kinda hard, trying to save the financial markets, handle 3 wars, deal with budgets rednecks, mass shootings, rouge cops, etc....I mean the guy had a full plate....one fucked city?????

Forum List

Back