🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What the fuck is going on in Chicago???

It was worse under Reagan and Clinton. Do you know how to use Google? Even Bush knew how to use "the Googles". Are you as smart as him? In any case, it`s the NRA that never stops trying to arm criminals, crazies and terrorists, not presidents.

8 years of Obama.
Great reply from a person who obviously lacks a measurable IQ. I can try to educate you but I`m seeing the problem that your teachers had before you dropped out. Are you planning on typing the same idiotic thing all day?

Its time to send in the national guard.. Kids are dying, this shit is getting out of hand. Every nigga under the age of 30, should be round up, thrown in prison and the key, lost!! This is a time for rouge cops to have at it...talk is cheap...no more town halls, no more gov. programs.....its time to get tough and wipe this city clean......these nigga's are fuckin crazy.

Go pound sand, you racist shitstain. That goes for all the racist shitstains on this thread. You're not wanted in this nation. Please leave.

And yes, I understand that racist shitstains will cry when we point out that they're racist shitstains. Good. Racist shitstains need to be called out and humiliated every time they act like racist shitstains.
I always thought tiggered59 was a black dude from his postings.

peabody LOL you think Tigers a Trump supporter? BUHAHAHAHAHA

This is a perfect example of how lefties do news - all assumption, no facts.
Regardless, his views are typical of your average Trump supporter and you can see that he has a cheering section of Trump supporters in this thread.

Its time to send in the national guard.. Kids are dying, this shit is getting out of hand. Every nigga under the age of 30, should be round up, thrown in prison and the key, lost!! This is a time for rouge cops to have at it...talk is cheap...no more town halls, no more gov. programs.....its time to get tough and wipe this city clean......these nigga's are fuckin crazy.

Trump are you listening? You want to be tough, now's your chance to prove it...all eyes on Trump!!
In other words, incontrovertible proof; more guns equal more violence?

Regardless, his views are typical of your average Trump supporter and you can see that he has a cheering section of Trump supporters in this thread.

Regardless, you've spit out a typical lefty argument - all assumption, no fact.

What has Democrats given them for hope and a future?
NOTHING!
As long as they are trapped under the social welfare system.

What has Democrats given them for hope and a future?
NOTHING!
As long as they are trapped under the social welfare system.
some on the left, not the right; are advocating for equal protection of the law regarding the legal concept of employment at will, for unemployment compensation.

the right wing, refuses to bear True Witness to our own laws, if it benefits the poor.

Regardless, you've spit out a typical lefty argument - all assumption, no fact.
Fact is, there's not much if any difference between you (A hardcore Trumpkin and Putin loving traitor to your country) and a white supremacist asshole.

Go pound sand, you racist shitstain. That goes for all the racist shitstains on this thread. You're not wanted in this nation. Please leave.

And yes, I understand that racist shitstains will cry when we point out that they're racist shitstains. Good. Racist shitstains need to be called out and humiliated every time they act like racist shitstains.

You realize you're replying to a black liberal, right?

peabody Hahaha Yet again, all assumption, no fact dear. White supremacist? Really?

Ooo that reminds me and it'll piss Tiger off too heh My son just got engaged Saturday! So exciting!! First of my kido's to get hitched!

Edit - Sorry forgot to small that pic for ya'll

12932898_10209502811673518_5245905852903024343_n.jpg

Also OMG they grow up so fast, seriously people enjoy the time you have with your kidos while they are young. I can't believe he's 25 already, holy shit. It seems like just the other day we were hauling the kids around behind the jet ski at the lake o_O

Last edited:

Trump are you listening? You want to be tough, now's your chance to prove it...all eyes on Trump!!
Typical, average, everyday Trump supporter. You guys are so awesome!

Lol!!!

tigerred59 is black you dumbshit..how can he be racist? isnt that what all you libtards think?...if you are black you cant be racist? dumbfuck
I was wondering when someone was going to point this out.

:laugh:

Be nice - if the Regressive Lefties don't scream RACIST every ten or fifteen minutes they get a tummy ache.

It's like a nervous tic.

Huh? You want to lock up all of Obama's kids?

Dafuk iz wrong wit chew?

tigerred59 is black you dumbshit..how can he be racist? isnt that what all you libtards think?...if you are black you cant be racist? dumbfuck

Tigerred is as black as Bodecca

Forum List

Back