What the fuck is wrong with the Left?

I came here intending to rant about an idiot that thinks it is perfectly justifiable to treat one person differently than another just because she disagrees with them on political philosophy, and I stumbled across something that is so stupid it defies common decency.

A college student now faces expulsion because school administrators say that she is 'intimidating' her alleged rapist by publicly discussing the sexual assault.
The victim, a female sophomore at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, went through the school-sanctioned order of filing a complaint against her fellow student and ex-boyfriend raped her.
Rather than remain anonymous about her sexual assault, she has publicly released her name- Landen Gambill- spoken in many news interviews, and even talked about her own experiences in front of a variety of media representatives at a public rally pushing for the school to increase their support for victims.

I dare any asshole to ever tell me again about the right wing war on woman.

Fuck every fucking one of you.

I seem to recall another case where Students in North Carolina were accused of rape.

It was Duke University. You recall that, don't you?

It seems like these universities can't win for losing. They take strong action when something is alledged, but not proven, they get beaten up, they stand up for the accused (who last time I checked was still innocent until proven guilty), and they get beaten up.

I think this University is in the wrong. That they are intentionally downplaying rape allegations so that they don't look as bad as they do.

BUt don't try to make this a "left/right" thing when this is just a business acting like a business.

Gee, this is a nice flame thread - devoid of facts and full of bullshit assumptions.

Kind of like the "rightwing" business man who slapped a child and called said child a derogatory name, huh?

Yeah, because only conservatives start threads like that...

Tell you what, next time you condemn one of those threads, I might be inclined to take you seriously when you condemn one started by someone with whom you disagree politically...

What is wrong with them? They use message boards in mainstream america to elect hollywood has beens for one. They are the elitists, the 10%ers the occupy wallstreeters never caught onto. They ARE the enemy. Their idea of a prosperous america is communism 101... they live the high life while the other 90 percent of Americas live like a herd of cattle and survive on next to nothing.

You should control your language because truth does not need to be vulgar. Liberals hate women and the unborn but they love criminals. It proves they hate the Constitution.

Every post I read from you convinces me that your are a complete loon. Next thing you will be telling us is that liberals eat their children.

There is nothing wrong with avoiding profanity and trying to keep a discussion civilized. But you must admit liberals have no concern for the unborn and always defend murderers and rapists.

It's not liberals who want to cut Medicaid for poor pregnant women.

I came here intending to rant about an idiot that thinks it is perfectly justifiable to treat one person differently than another just because she disagrees with them on political philosophy, and I stumbled across something that is so stupid it defies common decency.

A college student now faces expulsion because school administrators say that she is 'intimidating' her alleged rapist by publicly discussing the sexual assault.
The victim, a female sophomore at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, went through the school-sanctioned order of filing a complaint against her fellow student and ex-boyfriend raped her.
Rather than remain anonymous about her sexual assault, she has publicly released her name- Landen Gambill- spoken in many news interviews, and even talked about her own experiences in front of a variety of media representatives at a public rally pushing for the school to increase their support for victims.

Landen Gambill may be expelled from school because she 'INTIMIDATED her rapist' by speaking out about the assault | Mail Online

You should control your language because truth does not need to be vulgar. Liberals hate women and the unborn but they love criminals. It proves they hate the Constitution.

Republicans hate babies. The only want to get them born so they will suffer. Cutting school lunches and education proves it.

Landen Gambill may be expelled from school because she 'INTIMIDATED her rapist' by speaking out about the assault | Mail Online

you are a lair and the worst kind of partisan just like the Op

Every post I read from you convinces me that your are a complete loon. Next thing you will be telling us is that liberals eat their children.

There is nothing wrong with avoiding profanity and trying to keep a discussion civilized. But you must admit liberals have no concern for the unborn and always defend murderers and rapists.

This post is a steaming pile of shit. Liberals defend murderers and rapists? Who are all of the people defending George Zimmerman?

What is wrong with them? They use message boards in mainstream america to elect hollywood has beens for one. They are the elitists, the 10%ers the occupy wallstreeters never caught onto. They ARE the enemy. Their idea of a prosperous america is communism 101... they live the high life while the other 90 percent of Americas live like a herd of cattle and survive on next to nothing.

If only 10 per cent of Americans are Liberals, what are you so rattled about?

I seem to remember a Hollywood has been named Reagan being elected by your side.

Outrage, however, is always vulgar, and I am outraged.

Vulgarity is not God's way. Please keep getting your message of truth to the readers but be civil and proper and Christian. It has more impact.

Christianity is not my way. Please keep your pie in the sky nonsense to yourself.

I've read through this thread and other than using this as an excuse to vilify the left, I fail to see how this is political.

Everything is political on this board..

I fail to see how it is smart...

Look, most of the public agrees with President Obama's approach to budget cuts and deficit reduction for better or for worse.

Look, the overwhelming majority of women are exercising some form of birth control and it's pretty easy to see that this overwhelming majority would likely empathize with those who stand to have their access cut

Look, we spend more on Defense than the next ten countries combined on the globe and nine of them are allies (I think that is the stat anyway). Obviously, we're spending too much.

So lets look at the GOP response to these planks:

Look, most of the public agrees with President Obama's approach to budget cuts and deficit reduction for better or for worse. The GOP opposes everything this President proposes out of habit.

Look, the overwhelming majority of women are exercising some form of birth control and it's pretty easy to see that this overwhelming majority would likely empathize with those who stand to have their access cutThe GOP vilifies women as "sluts" who exercise contraception; their #2 vote-getter in the primaries last year was quoted:
Quote: "One of the things I will talk about, that no president has talked about before, is I think the dangers of contraception in this country.... Many of the Christian faith have said, well, that's okay, contraception is okay. It's not okay. It's a license to do things in a sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be." (Speaking with CaffeinatedThoughts.com, Oct. 18, 2011)

Their #1 vote-getter and nominee for President, Governor Mitt Romney vowed to overturn Roe and totally eliminate Title X funding

Look, we spend more on Defense than the next ten countries combined on the globe and nine of them are allies (I think that is the stat anyway). Obviously, we're spending too much.It was the one area that their nominee for President, Mitt Romney, wanted to increase spending upon

This is why I find the thread so humorous. The left held on to the White House, picked up seats in the Senate when it had more seats to defend than the GOP, and is generally on the right side of many if not most of the issues in the nation.

As long as the right continues to insist on digging their hole, I think it is our job to keep handing them shovels.

I've read through this thread and other than using this as an excuse to vilify the left, I fail to see how this is political.

Everything is political on this board..

I fail to see how it is smart...

Look, most of the public agrees with President Obama's approach to budget cuts and deficit reduction for better or for worse.

Look, the overwhelming majority of women are exercising some form of birth control and it's pretty easy to see that this overwhelming majority would likely empathize with those who stand to have their access cut

Look, we spend more on Defense than the next ten countries combined on the globe and nine of them are allies (I think that is the stat anyway). Obviously, we're spending too much.

So lets look at the GOP response to these planks:

Look, most of the public agrees with President Obama's approach to budget cuts and deficit reduction for better or for worse. The GOP opposes everything this President proposes out of habit.

Look, the overwhelming majority of women are exercising some form of birth control and it's pretty easy to see that this overwhelming majority would likely empathize with those who stand to have their access cutThe GOP vilifies women as "sluts" who exercise contraception; their #2 vote-getter in the primaries last year was quoted:
Quote: "One of the things I will talk about, that no president has talked about before, is I think the dangers of contraception in this country.... Many of the Christian faith have said, well, that's okay, contraception is okay. It's not okay. It's a license to do things in a sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be." (Speaking with CaffeinatedThoughts.com, Oct. 18, 2011)

Their #1 vote-getter and nominee for President, Governor Mitt Romney vowed to overturn Roe and totally eliminate Title X funding

Look, we spend more on Defense than the next ten countries combined on the globe and nine of them are allies (I think that is the stat anyway). Obviously, we're spending too much.It was the one area that their nominee for President, Mitt Romney, wanted to increase spending upon

This is why I find the thread so humorous. The left held on to the White House, picked up seats in the Senate when it had more seats to defend than the GOP, and is generally on the right side of many if not most of the issues in the nation.

As long as the right continues to insist on digging their hole, I think it is our job to keep handing them shovels.

I prefer hoes thanks.

Forum List

Back