What the fuck is wrong with the Left?

You should control your language because truth does not need to be vulgar. Liberals hate women and the unborn but they love criminals. It proves they hate the Constitution.

Every post I read from you convinces me that your are a complete loon. Next thing you will be telling us is that liberals eat their children.

Apparently I have to wait before sending rep your way. But yea that guy's a total loon.

You and I are going to disagree on a lot of things, but at least we both know a loon when we see one.

bbb_0.gif

The Republican Rape Advisory Chart

Gee, this is a nice flame thread - devoid of facts and full of bullshit assumptions.

Are you saying it is just like one of your threads?

Hate to disappoint, but there are plenty of facts, and none of the assumptions about this case are being made by me.

Outrage, however, is always vulgar, and I am outraged.

This is a perfect example of why judging situations based purely on emotion is almost guaranteed to end poorly.

First of all, you're attempting to put the actions of a student council at the school on "the Left" as a whole - which is clearly nonsense. This has nothing to do with politics.

Secondly, we don't have anything close to the whole story here. I don't agree with the Honor Court's actions, but I'll reserve judgement until I have more information than just a tabloid story.

I am not attempting anything, I am flat out calling people on the Left that think PC speech codes can force them to prohibit anyone form saying anything they want is full of shit. I could be wrong, and will be glad to admit it if you find evidence, but my guess is you won't find a single person on the right supporting speech codes.

By the way, I capitalized Left with the intent of differentiating a certain group of assholes from the rest of the people on the left side of the political spectrum. I am sorry your brain was not equipped to understand the difference, but I am not responsible for your lack of education.

Another thing, while outrage is often seen as an emotion, the fact that I am outraged by injustice does not mean I am stupid enough to let that affect my thinking. I did not base this post n emotion because, unlike you, I can fucking think without rationalizing stupidity.

Here are the fucking facts for your feeble mind to digest.

• She accursed someone of rape.
  • She feels her accusations were not taken seriously.
  • She decided to complain, publicly, about the fact that her complaint was not taken seriously.
  • She is, demonstrably, not the only woman with this complaint because there is a federal law suit on file against the school.
  • She has been threatened with expulsion.
Given the facts, it really doesn't matter if she was actually raped unless you are saying the school should be able to tell students that it is illegal to talk about crimes that happen on campus even if they are true.

See, this proves that I am the one that actually thought this shit through, and you are simply attempting to defend the Left, which makes you part of the fucking problem.

You forgot one "fact". That this is a "Left" issue.

All I see is you trying to say that throwing around accusations without proof is Ok. Put yourself in his shoes. Let's say that your comrade "CaGOPatriot" accused you of raping him with no proof whatsoever. And assuming you're innocent (the sex you two had was consensual) then is it CaGOPatriot's right to slander you?

Outrage, however, is always vulgar, and I am outraged.

This is a perfect example of why judging situations based purely on emotion is almost guaranteed to end poorly.

First of all, you're attempting to put the actions of a student council at the school on "the Left" as a whole - which is clearly nonsense. This has nothing to do with politics.

Secondly, we don't have anything close to the whole story here. I don't agree with the Honor Court's actions, but I'll reserve judgement until I have more information than just a tabloid story.

I am not attempting anything, I am flat out calling people on the Left that think PC speech codes can force them to prohibit anyone form saying anything they want is full of shit. I could be wrong, and will be glad to admit it if you find evidence, but my guess is you won't find a single person on the right supporting speech codes.
Who are these people that you're calling out? I don't know of anyone on this message board has come out in favor of "speech codes".

By the way, I capitalized Left with the intent of differentiating a certain group of assholes from the rest of the people on the left side of the political spectrum. I am sorry your brain was not equipped to understand the difference, but I am not responsible for your lack of education.
Randomly deciding to capitalize words doesn't make your own "differentiation" apparent to a reader.

Another thing, while outrage is often seen as an emotion, the fact that I am outraged by injustice does not mean I am stupid enough to let that affect my thinking. I did not base this post n emotion because, unlike you, I can fucking think without rationalizing stupidity.
Of course you're that stupid. Everyone is.

It's a matter of brain chemistry.

Here are the fucking facts for your feeble mind to digest.

• She accursed someone of rape.
  • She feels her accusations were not taken seriously.
  • She decided to complain, publicly, about the fact that her complaint was not taken seriously.
  • She is, demonstrably, not the only woman with this complaint because there is a federal law suit on file against the school.
  • She has been threatened with expulsion.
You're missing a few "facts" there.

The fact that she brought these allegations up as an "intra-student conflict" instead of criminal charges means that it's to be judged by a student council (the "Honor Court"), instead of our legal system. That was her choice.

The allegations against her are also being brought up by the "Honor Court".

Making up a definition for "the Left" (as far as I can understand, it's anyone you don't agree with), then putting blame on your "creation" is what I mean by letting emotion take control.

Your excessive use of ad hom attacks also shows a lack of emotional control.
Given the facts, it really doesn't matter if she was actually raped unless you are saying the school should be able to tell students that it is illegal to talk about crimes that happen on campus even if they are true.
Again, this is the result of a student council's decision, not "the school" or "the Left".

See, this proves that I am the one that actually thought this shit through, and you are simply attempting to defend the Left, which makes you part of the fucking problem.
I am "defending" "the Left" - in the sense that I consider myself to be a member of "the Left", and I disagree with everything you've accused me of supporting.

Which leads me to think that you didn't "think" anything through.

I came here intending to rant about an idiot that thinks it is perfectly justifiable to treat one person differently than another just because she disagrees with them on political philosophy, and I stumbled across something that is so stupid it defies common decency.

Landen Gambill may be expelled from school because she 'INTIMIDATED her rapist' by speaking out about the assault | Mail Online

I dare any asshole to ever tell me again about the right wing war on woman.

Fuck every fucking one of you.

Hey, come ask this leftie moron what's wrong with him too on this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...tle-of-athens-tennesee-1946-ever-occured.html

I came here intending to rant about an idiot that thinks it is perfectly justifiable to treat one person differently than another just because she disagrees with them on political philosophy, and I stumbled across something that is so stupid it defies common decency.

A college student now faces expulsion because school administrators say that she is 'intimidating' her alleged rapist by publicly discussing the sexual assault.
The victim, a female sophomore at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, went through the school-sanctioned order of filing a complaint against her fellow student and ex-boyfriend raped her.
Rather than remain anonymous about her sexual assault, she has publicly released her name- Landen Gambill- spoken in many news interviews, and even talked about her own experiences in front of a variety of media representatives at a public rally pushing for the school to increase their support for victims.

Landen Gambill may be expelled from school because she 'INTIMIDATED her rapist' by speaking out about the assault | Mail Online

QW - this man is an alleged rapist. Just because she says he raped her, doesn't mean he did. She can't go around telling people that he raped her, when he hasn't been found guilty of a crime!
I don't buy the crap that she was 'intimidating' him, but she should keep quiet about it until it goes to court.

A college student now faces expulsion because school administrators say that she is 'intimidating' her alleged rapist by publicly discussing the sexual assault.
The victim, a female sophomore at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, went through the school-sanctioned order of filing a complaint against her fellow student and ex-boyfriend raped her.
Rather than remain anonymous about her sexual assault, she has publicly released her name- Landen Gambill- spoken in many news interviews, and even talked about her own experiences in front of a variety of media representatives at a public rally pushing for the school to increase their support for victims.

QW - this man is an alleged rapist. Just because she says he raped her, doesn't mean he did. She can't go around telling people that he raped her, when he hasn't been found guilty of a crime!
I don't buy the crap that she was 'intimidating' him, but she should keep quiet about it until it goes to court.

Well, that's the thing. She hasn't filed any criminal charges against him.

She has accused him of rape in a school-moderated and mandated "Honor Court", made up of students.

These situations are incredibly hard to judge. It comes down entirely to he said, she said - the alleged rape happened a year before she accused him, so there's no physical evidence.

The fact of the matter is that many rapes do go unreported for long periods of time (if they're reported at all) - and many times people don't want to go through the process of a long, drawn out trial. On the other side, false accusations of rape aren't uncommon either, and can completely destroy lives. There's no easy answer.

She didn't name anyone.
The 'court' referenced is the colleges ' Honor Court'.
It has no legal jurisdiction.
This whole story is bizarre!

Vulgarity is not God's way. Please keep getting your message of truth to the readers but be civil and proper and Christian. It has more impact.

I've found that there are sincere Christian conservatives (I suspect you fall into that category) and there are conservatives who merely leverage Christianity when it suits them for their own political (or other) gain. Otherwise they're just hateful, vulgar people. Plenty of examples on this board. Not one hint of humility, but plenty of venom.

Last edited:

You should control your language because truth does not need to be vulgar. Liberals hate women and the unborn but they love criminals. It proves they hate the Constitution.

Every post I read from you convinces me that your are a complete loon. Next thing you will be telling us is that liberals eat their children.

We do, right after we take their guns.

Let's be honest here, the only ones who side with alleged rapists are the left. She didn't name anyone, yet you guys keep saying she's slandering him. You undermine your own case. I guess you're against women even speaking out against rape now?

What does this have to do with Right v Left, Quant?

Not a damned thing.

:confused: if anyone has managed to find out wtf this has to do with "the left" please catch me up to speed

There is nothing wrong with avoiding profanity and trying to keep a discussion civilized. But you must admit liberals have no concern for the unborn and always defend murderers and rapists.

I have never seen anyone defend a rapist or murderer. Some people believe that capital punishment is wrong or that it is doled out in an unfair manner as the poor and minorities are much more likely to face execution than a white or someone with money.
What do you mean? It happens all the time. Anytime someone is accused of rape or murder and is indicted, goes to trial, they are defended. Sometimes, they are defended by a public defender which costs the taxpayers of the jurisdiction money. This is an uber liberal ideal that you should have an attorney provided for you regardless of your ability to pay, you should have your day in court regardless of how busy the judge or juries are, that you should have your day regardless of what the "known" facts of the case may be, and that you should be able to be tried by a jury of your peers.

These are liberal ideas and they are one of the many reasons I am a liberal; as were the founding fathers who installed some of them in the Constitution (you know, the one liberals supposedly hate). It's beyond funny; what some of these conservative assclowns have been able to convince themselves of.

I am happy that there are defenses being made for the accused every day in our nation. I'm sure after Texas secedes, that little nuance of the American experiment will be done away with and the "hangin tree" outside of the chambers will be put back into full use. Hope they import a lot of Ortho before they go....

As for abortion, if right to lifers were more concerned with reducing the number of abortions rather than trying to have it banned completely, we would have more reasonable laws that would not allow for late term abortions. The reason most people who support late term abortion do so is because they are afraid if they give an inch, right to lifers will take a mile.

The idea that life begins at conception is a religious belief. Church and state are separate things in this country. We do not have a theocracy, so you can't argue life beginning at conception is a reason to ban abortion. BTW, it's not killing until the fetus is viable. But that's my view.

Reproductive choice has, happily, became a gateway issue for a great many female and a surprising number of male voters as well. "Your economic plan may be great Mr. Ryan but why is it that you want to force me to carry a rape baby to term? No thanks, I'll keep shopping for another candidate who has left the cave." Not only is it abortion that the GOP has problem with but, inexplicably, birth control as well and granting access to said contraception which will result in more pregnancies and resulting abortions. This is the "party of stupid" we've seen time and again. Add this to the equal pay laws that the GOP routinely resists and you can see why most women who think for themselves support Democrats.

Vulgarity is not God's way. Please keep getting your message of truth to the readers but be civil and proper and Christian. It has more impact.

I've found that there are sincere Christian conservatives (I suspect you fall into that category) and there are conservatives who merely leverage Christianity when it suits them for their own political (or other) gain. Otherwise they're just hateful, vulgar people. Plenty of examples on this board. Not one hint of humility, but plenty of venom.

I don't mean to go race card on this but I only bring it up because it is the most obvious example.

I think the Conservatives are so resentful of ____________ (fill in the blank for whatever it is today they hate the living snot out of) comes from the fact that they can no longer use words like the "n-word" and be thought of as being a decent human being. Meanwhile, of course, society has accepted blacks using the term (and a great many other terms) in their music and even in polite discourse depending on who is saying it.

The crutch of religion is one of convenience for most of these ass clowns.

Forum List

Back