What the GOP gave up in 2017 and beyond......and its priceless.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
For decades, the GOP has ran on trickle down, moral authority and deficit reduction....that all ended this year....thanks to their leader and chief, Donald Trump.

No longer can they run on let us in and we'll do right by the american people, let us in and we'll curve deficit spending, let us rule and we'll cleanse the evil of washington......in less than a year, the GOP has proven finally, they've been full of shit, talk a good game but haven't the guts nor the moral mentality to do anything for anybody that doesn't fuck us all in the end.

Their days of holding this country hostage to their bullshit of giving a fuck about their gotdamned grandkids, the budget...OVER. Thier days of whining about inproprioties and bad behavior on Democracts...OVER. Their days of belieiving trickle down is good, OVER....finally, the big bad witch of hypocrosy, exposed. Tea Party, fake...was nothing but the Klan in different clothing.

For decades, the GOP has ran on trickle down, moral authority and deficit reduction....that all ended this year....thanks to their leader and chief, Donald Trump.

No longer can they run on let us in and we'll do right by the american people, let us in and we'll curve deficit spending, let us rule and we'll cleanse the evil of washington......in less than a year, the GOP has proven finally, they've been full of shit, talk a good game but haven't the guts nor the moral mentality to do anything for anybody that doesn't fuck us all in the end.

Their days of holding this country hostage to their bullshit of giving a fuck about their gotdamned grandkids, the budget...OVER. Thier days of whining about inproprioties and bad behavior on Democracts...OVER. Their days of belieiving trickle down is good, OVER....finally, the big bad witch of hypocrosy, exposed. Tea Party, fake...was nothing but the Klan in different clothing.

Hey, Geechee! Don't get mad, get a job!

getPart

The problem is, you lefties don't know what's good for you. Don't worry, we will handle it.

• Banned

The problem is, you lefties don't know what's good for you. Don't worry, we will handle it.
Promise me, oh promise me, this time next Nov.....you, me both come back here and lets talk, eh?

• Banned

Hey, Geechee! Don't get mad, get a job!

getPart
Horseshit, will yous promise me, 2018 you'll emerge and embrace the year....thus far, your so stuck in the past, I suspect your computer is powered by oil lamp attached to a hamster cage. Every time you post here you not only reveal your age, but your diminishing IQ...being 90 ain't fun no mo, eh?

What the brain dead OP forgets is the Democrats used to wear white hoods and call themselves the Klan, but now they wear black hoods and call themselves Antifa. But of course he can't understand so parrots the party line. He/she/it slams someone else's IQ, but has to take off his/her/it's shoe to check their own IQ.

• Banned
What the brain dead OP forgets is the Democrats used to wear white hoods and call themselves the Klan, but now they wear black hoods and call themselves Antifa. But of course he can't understand so parrots the party line. He/she/it slams someone else's IQ, but has to take off his/her/it's shoe to check their own IQ.
Listen up shit for brains fuck nut.......I get so sick and tired of you white mop heads, bringing up the 1800"s, my god, its time to come into the 21st century...try it bitch, you may like it.

LOL. Once again kitty proves a weak mind must resort to cursing to try and express itself forcefully. Please try to rejoin your 3rd grade class and maybe eventually you can make something useful of yourself.

LOL. Once again kitty proves a weak mind must resort to cursing to try and express itself forcefully. Please try to rejoin your 3rd grade class and maybe eventually you can make something useful of yourself.
Yes, I got a potty mouth, next fuckin observation that I don't give a fuck about!!

Forum List

Back