What the hell is "International Womens Day" and why the hell do we need it?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Do women really need MORE affirmation when it's already true that women are beating men in many areas, including the university, where women now outnumber men?

The whole point of feminism, I guess is that women can do anything men can do.

However, the whole point of men is to be of service to women, helping them to raise children, provide economic support for women, etc. If women don't need men, then men become obsolete, and we are already seeing millions of men dropping out of life and playing video games because they feel unneeded by women.

To be fair, we need an International Mens Day so that men also can be proud of who they are. But no, that is NOT ALLOWED.

Oh look another white man finds a way to turn himself into the oppressed.

How pathetic is your existence?

Sorry if the reality of young men dropping out of life doesn't fit your left-wing narrative which mindlessly categorizes all men as a class of oppressors.

RDD_1210 is a typical left-winger, he mindlessly parrots the left-wing agenda without using his own mind and powers of observation. He is a narrow-minded person unwilling to open himself to other points of view or facts that don't fit the left-wing agenda of hating white men.

Men are dropping out because they feel uneeded by women? Surely you jest. Men had simply deal with the fact women are now competitors in the workforce and because two incomes are needed to live nicely, women's roles will continue to grow. The barefoot and pregnant mantra is now on it's deathbed. I call it an advance in society. Move on and accept.

The whole point of "toxic masculinity" is to make boys and men ashamed of their natural male impulses to be ambitious and full of hope for a better tomorrow.

Men are dropping out because they feel uneeded by women? Surely you jest. Men had simply deal with the fact women are now competitors in the workforce and because two incomes are needed to live nicely, women's roles will continue to grow. The barefoot and pregnant mantra is now on it's deathbed. I call it an advance in society. Move on and accept.
Well, when women become competitors with men they stop being partners with men, and the family falls apart, and if women are too wrapped up in career then new people are not created and the human race dies out.

il-340x270-798786848-9gu5.jpg

Wages and the cost of living dictate women can no longer afford to stay home in many married situations. They choose careers and lifestyle over kids. If they don't want kids then so be it. It's not their duty to worry about the nation which will be just fine.

Sorry if the reality of young men dropping out of life doesn't fit your left-wing narrative which mindlessly categorizes all men as a class of oppressors.

I am a guy. A straight white guy... You ignorant fuck. You don't see me complaining about how bad white guys are being neglected. Because we're not.

Quit crying and go be a productive member of society already.

The human race is in no danger of dying out because women are choosing to work. This trend is going to keep increasing. Economics force it to.

Well, when women become competitors with men they stop being partners with men, and the family falls apart, and if women are too wrapped up in career then new people are not created and the human race dies out.

Ahh yes that good old world underpopulation worry.

oldpop.gif

Ranks right up there with white male oppression and the impending arrival of our overlord lizard men from the moon.

Forum List

Back