What the hell is "International Womens Day" and why the hell do we need it?

2vojqu.jpg

Imagine getting this upset over a meaningless holiday most didn't know even existed until recently? What a terrible life it must be to look for ways to be miserable.
.....as I've told other members--you are trying to infer emotion into posts--which is IMPOSSIBLE = your post is crap

You mean like whining about a holiday very people know or give a shit about?
holiday?

like an official holiday?

I don't even know what to call the damn thing? It sure seems to be a reason to piss and moan, though.
everything these days is a reason to piss and, moan. its unfortunately what makes, some happy.

Imagine getting this upset over a meaningless holiday most didn't know even existed until recently? What a terrible life it must be to look for ways to be miserable.
.....as I've told other members--you are trying to infer emotion into posts--which is IMPOSSIBLE = your post is crap

impossible to do
pointing out idiocy is not whining
..you are upset over the OP---What a terrible life it must be to look for ways to be miserable

Pointing out idiocy is not whining. :lol:

I am glad you made it through the day. Can you share any horror stories you had to endure as result of this day?
if it is, then suddenly a lot of people are huge ass whiners. :)

holiday?

I don't even know what to call the damn thing? It sure seems to be a reason to piss and moan, though.
everything these days is a reason to piss and, moan. its unfortunately what makes, some happy.

Not me. I prefer mirth and merriment.

holiday?

you're moaning/whining about the OP--

holiday?

you're moaning/whining about the OP--

I am glad you made it through the day. I cannot imagine how harrowing it must have been. Google doodles can be so cruel.

impossible to do
pointing out idiocy is not whining
..you are upset over the OP---What a terrible life it must be to look for ways to be miserable

Pointing out idiocy is not whining. :lol:

I am glad you made it through the day. Can you share any horror stories you had to endure as result of this day?
....you just fked up--the OP is pointing out the idiocy--not whining--but you call it whining--but then pointing out idiocy--over and over
etc--which is it??

Do women really need MORE affirmation when it's already true that women are beating men in many areas, including the university, where women now outnumber men?

The whole point of feminism, I guess is that women can do anything men can do.

However, the whole point of men is to be of service to women, helping them to raise children, provide economic support for women, etc. If women don't need men, then men become obsolete, and we are already seeing millions of men dropping out of life and playing video games because they feel unneeded by women.

To be fair, we need an International Mens Day so that men also can be proud of who they are. But no, that is NOT ALLOWED.
Why aren’t women 50% of the ceos and members of Congress in America?

That’s why we need this day.

RDD_1210 is a typical left-winger, he mindlessly parrots the left-wing agenda without using his own mind and powers of observation. He is a narrow-minded person unwilling to open himself to other points of view or facts that don't fit the left-wing agenda of hating white men.
We look around the offices of corporate America and see it is women and minorities being oppressed. I know equality and fairness will take away the edge we’ve had on them all this time.

....you just fked up--the OP is pointing out the idiocy--not whining--but you call it whining--but then pointing out idiocy--over and over
etc--which is it??

I am mocking you twats for whining about meaningless shit. If you feel oppressed or put out over this day than perhaps you should make an appointment to have your pussy flushed out by an OBGYN.

etc--which is it??

I am mocking you twats for whining about meaningless shit. If you feel oppressed or put out over this day than perhaps you should make an appointment to have your pussy flushed out by an OBGYN.
Or go get the Bruce Jenner surgery and then put on your pink pussy hat

Do women really need MORE affirmation when it's already true that women are beating men in many areas, including the university, where women now outnumber men?

However, the whole point of men is to be of service to women, helping them to raise children, provide economic support for women, etc. If women don't need men, then men become obsolete, and we are already seeing millions of men dropping out of life and playing video games because they feel unneeded by women.

To be fair, we need an International Mens Day so that men also can be proud of who they are. But no, that is NOT ALLOWED.

Do me a favor and just thank all the women in your life that shaped you into who you are.

You have Fathers day for your day of honor...

Notice it’s a shitty cold time of year? Good to get them out of the house and moving around

If it’s today we set the clocks back so we technically give them a really short day too

etc--which is it??

no--sorry--first you say whining--then you say pointing out idiocy
hypocrite/confused/etc

Forum List

Back