What the hell is "International Womens Day" and why the hell do we need it?

The pill is one of the greatest things we have developed in the US. Imagine the number of unwanted pregnancies it has prevented. A win for everyone involved.

Imagine getting this upset over a meaningless holiday most didn't know even existed until recently? What a terrible life it must be to look for ways to be miserable.

Imagine getting this upset over a meaningless holiday most didn't know even existed until recently? What a terrible life it must be to look for ways to be miserable.
.....as I've told other members--you are trying to infer emotion into posts--which is IMPOSSIBLE = your post is crap

.....as I've told other members--you are trying to infer emotion into posts--which is IMPOSSIBLE = your post is crap

You mean like whining about a holiday very few people know or give a shit about?

Last edited:
Do women really need MORE affirmation when it's already true that women are beating men in many areas, including the university, where women now outnumber men?

The whole point of feminism, I guess is that women can do anything men can do.

However, the whole point of men is to be of service to women, helping them to raise children, provide economic support for women, etc. If women don't need men, then men become obsolete, and we are already seeing millions of men dropping out of life and playing video games because they feel unneeded by women.

To be fair, we need an International Mens Day so that men also can be proud of who they are. But no, that is NOT ALLOWED.

It's gonna be a quiet day around here when you finally convince another woman to bone you.

You mean like whining about a holiday very people know or give a shit about?
impossible to do
pointing out idiocy is not whining
..you are upset over the OP---What a terrible life it must be to look for ways to be miserable

holiday?

like an official holiday?

for womens day

womens day.JPG

The Little Trumpsters attitude towards women is an example of why women favor anything to the left of these cro-magnon goose-steppers.
Keep up the good work Little Trumpsters! :happy-1:

holiday?

I don't even know what to call the damn thing? It sure seems to be a reason to piss and moan, though.

Last edited:

holiday?

I don't even know what to call the damn? It sure seems to be a reason to piss and moan, though.
whiner

Oh look another white man finds a way to turn himself into the oppressed.

How pathetic is your existence?
Sorry if the reality of young men dropping out of life doesn't fit your left-wing narrative which mindlessly categorizes all men as a class of oppressors.

I am a guy. A straight white guy... You ignorant fuck. You don't see me complaining about how bad white guys are being neglected. Because we're not.

Quit crying and go be a productive member of society already.
Yes we are. You stupid azz. we have two and a half million men in prison. We have over 60% of the people in college women. We have a 50% divorce rate.Half of the millenial males will not marry. We have near 80% of children in poverty areas with single parents. We have emasculated white males as our competivness has been reduced. Cut the taxes in half if you are so confident.

impossible to do
pointing out idiocy is not whining
..you are upset over the OP---What a terrible life it must be to look for ways to be miserable

Pointing out idiocy is not whining. :lol:

I am glad you made it through the day. Can you share any horror stories you had to endure as result of this day?

The Little Trumpsters attitude towards women is an example of why women favor anything to the left of these cro-magnon goose-steppers.
Keep up the good work Little Trumpsters! :happy-1:
Obama is anti-women--not Trump
'I'm a pimp in every sense of the word, bitch': Jay Z called out for sexist lyrics after backing Me Too movement
Bitches & Sisters
Jay-Z
you know my name and the company I own
(B****) you like my style and you smell my cologne
(B****) don't try to act like my track-record ain't known
(B****) you probably gotta couple CD's in your home
(B****) don't make me say it twice, you acting all up tight
Also diddy like, like, like
You ain't a (B****), I ain't no ball player, you ain't gonna get
Pregnant again
Hit off with paper, you gonna get hit off and slid off
Before the neighbors take off to go to work