What the hell is "International Womens Day" and why the hell do we need it?

Men are dropping out because they feel uneeded by women? Surely you jest. Men had simply deal with the fact women are now competitors in the workforce and because two incomes are needed to live nicely, women's roles will continue to grow. The barefoot and pregnant mantra is now on it's deathbed. I call it an advance in society. Move on and accept.
It is simply how humans are evolving. I hope this all means fewer kids and lower birth rates and lower poverty

Do women really need MORE affirmation when it's already true that women are beating men in many areas, including the university, where women now outnumber men?

The whole point of feminism, I guess is that women can do anything men can do.

However, the whole point of men is to be of service to women, helping them to raise children, provide economic support for women, etc. If women don't need men, then men become obsolete, and we are already seeing millions of men dropping out of life and playing video games because they feel unneeded by women.

To be fair, we need an International Mens Day so that men also can be proud of who they are. But no, that is NOT ALLOWED.

Incels will never understand International Woman's Day. No point in trying...

Do women really need MORE affirmation when it's already true that women are beating men in many areas, including the university, where women now outnumber men?

However, the whole point of men is to be of service to women, helping them to raise children, provide economic support for women, etc. If women don't need men, then men become obsolete, and we are already seeing millions of men dropping out of life and playing video games because they feel unneeded by women.

To be fair, we need an International Mens Day so that men also can be proud of who they are. But no, that is NOT ALLOWED.
If more women are graduating why aren’t there more Vice Presidents and ceos in corporate America?

....you just fked up--the OP is pointing out the idiocy--not whining--but you call it whining--but then pointing out idiocy--over and over
etc--which is it??

I am mocking you twats for whining about meaningless shit. If you feel oppressed or put out over this day than perhaps you should make an appointment to have your pussy flushed out by an OBGYN.
no--sorry--first you say whining--then you say pointing out idiocy
hypocrite/confused/etc

Not smart enough to realize that I am mocking your silly ass. Show us how masculine you are by still whining about International Women’s Day. lol

The Little Trumpsters attitude towards women is an example of why women favor anything to the left of these cro-magnon goose-steppers.
Keep up the good work Little Trumpsters! :happy-1:

grab em by the pussy

he'll probably do better in 2020

View attachment 249574

And in a more recent election, where Trump repeatedly told voters to vote as if he was on the ballot.
The 2018 midterm vote: Divisions by race, gender, education
Now compare the huge swing with woman voters.
Oh genius, thanks for setting me up. It was so easy for me, to show what a dope you really are! :2up:

---------------------------------------- maybe men should go underground , join mens drinking clubs and similar and then BUY whatever they want from 'females' .

It's a good day to highlight the challenges that women face and men don't. Where on earth are men forced to cover their heads or undergo rituals based on their reproductive biology? Where on earth are men subjected to questioning about their sexual history and "purity"?

It's a good day to highlight the challenges that women face and men don't. Where on earth are men forced to cover their heads or undergo rituals based on their reproductive biology? Where on earth are men subjected to questioning about their sexual history and "purity"?
------------------------------------------------- and we are importing into the Western World the religion , traditions and those Bearded Men that will force you girls to continue doing the things that you abhor Missy .

------------------------------------------------- and we are importing into the Western World the religion , traditions and those Bearded Men that will force you girls to continue doing the things that you abhor Missy .

Why do you skip over the scum who are already here?

Because women apparently feel the need to pat themselves on the back. Doesn't affect me so I don't give a damn. I do think we do need to start paying attention to the issues specific to men and boys in this country (maybe when pigs start flying that will happen), but the way you are going about it is completely wrong. No one is going to listen to a whiny bitch like you, OP. Neither women nor men.

because i don't share you view . It is my Opinion that for the most part American woman are dummies and don't how how good they have things in the USA . I believe what i say about the USA because i have lived in the USA for 70 years Lysis .

Because women apparently feel the need to pat themselves on the back. Doesn't affect me so I don't give a damn. I do think we do need to start paying attention to the issues specific to men and boys in this country (maybe when pigs start flying that will happen), but the way you are going about it is completely wrong. No one is going to listen to a whiny bitch like you, OP. Neither women nor men.
Maybe this should illustrate to you the difference between middle class whites and rich whites.

Rich whites get into schools like Harvard. These men eventually become ceos.

Occasionally a guy like my brother makes the leap from middle class to Vice President making $500k a year or more. It’s these guys who are going to be hurt. Instead of him they will pick a minority candidate or woman.

Affirmative action still hasn’t made a dent in the executive boardrooms because rich whites still have the power

And notice corporations will let women run some departments but not all. A lot of women are vp of Human Resources. Not as many in sales and engineering.

Its International Womens Day. Not all countries are as equal as the US. In Turkey the cops attacked the marchers yesterday.

Why do women asking for a fair shake pose such a threat to incel crap like the OP ?

I would hate to think my Daughter had to put up with all this shit. But I read this thread and wonder if she will get a fair shake.

Ah....more evidence of the fragility of the American male.

Oh look another white man finds a way to turn himself into the oppressed.

How pathetic is your existence?
Sorry if the reality of young men dropping out of life doesn't fit your left-wing narrative which mindlessly categorizes all men as a class of oppressors.
As long as they drop out without taking anyone else with them as some INCELs have done, what's the harm?

Oh look another white man finds a way to turn himself into the oppressed.

How pathetic is your existence?
Sorry if the reality of young men dropping out of life doesn't fit your left-wing narrative which mindlessly categorizes all men as a class of oppressors.

I am a guy. A straight white guy... You ignorant fuck. You don't see me complaining about how bad white guys are being neglected. Because we're not.

Quit crying and go be a productive member of society already.
Yes we are. You stupid azz. we have two and a half million men in prison. We have over 60% of the people in college women. We have a 50% divorce rate.Half of the millenial males will not marry. We have near 80% of children in poverty areas with single parents. We have emasculated white males as our competivness has been reduced. Cut the taxes in half if you are so confident.
"We have over 60% of the people in college women." You make that sound like a bad thing.

Forum List

Back