What the hell is "International Womens Day" and why the hell do we need it?

Because women apparently feel the need to pat themselves on the back. Doesn't affect me so I don't give a damn. I do think we do need to start paying attention to the issues specific to men and boys in this country (maybe when pigs start flying that will happen), but the way you are going about it is completely wrong. No one is going to listen to a whiny bitch like you, OP. Neither women nor men.
Maybe this should illustrate to you the difference between middle class whites and rich whites.

Rich whites get into schools like Harvard. These men eventually become ceos.

Occasionally a guy like my brother makes the leap from middle class to Vice President making $500k a year or more. It’s these guys who are going to be hurt. Instead of him they will pick a minority candidate or woman.

Affirmative action still hasn’t made a dent in the executive boardrooms because rich whites still have the power

And notice corporations will let women run some departments but not all. A lot of women are vp of Human Resources. Not as many in sales and engineering.

I think the OP is being silly, but in the last three job openings I’ve advertised, 4% of the applicants have been female.

I hired one, for a 33% hiring rate compared to a 4% application rate. But she was incompetent and I fired her. And she desperately clung onto her job in a manner that was embarrassing (for her) and unprofessional, including filing a gender discrimination complaint against me, for which she offered literally zero evidence to support her claim.

men should do as they like , being independent is a good start and why should a young guy set himself up for marriage , kids , divorce , child support . Everything a woman has that a man wants on occasion can be BOUGHT !!

So you're saying that men should be celibrate?
Involuntarily Celibate.....;)
You can almost sense that advances in VR technology and sex robot technology that there may not be sex between men and women but they may not even talk to each other either.

i've been married since the late 60s , have 3 kids . The amazing thing to me is that one of the kids are in their early 50s and the other 2 in the mid and late 40s . Marriage is fine and i ain't looking for another but many women nowadays are pretty messed up going by my standards . No one asked so i am just saying '22LC' .

because i don't share you view . It is my Opinion that for the most part American woman are dummies and don't how how good they have things in the USA . I believe what i say about the USA because i have lived in the USA for 70 years Lysis .
---------------------------------------------------- women and men in the USA have got it made but that may be changing . Seems to me that women and men are becoming enemies so men and young men ought to just become 'independent' . Everything is available and on sale or for Free and thats better than slavery to some femi nazi type woman Toro .

i've been married since the late 60s , have 3 kids . The amazing thing to me is that one of the kids are in their early 50s and the other 2 in the mid and late 40s . Marriage is fine and i ain't looking for another but many women nowadays are pretty messed up going by my standards . No one asked so i am just saying '22LC' .
More power to you and have happiness.

Forum List

Back