What the hell is wrong with our judicial system?

She was not offended, he did not take the charge seriously, by doing what he did to his lawyer.
Slapping your lawyer on the butt REALLY !!!!!!
I think had it been a male Judge he would have done the same thing, for the same reason - not taking the charges seriously.

• Banned
She was not offended, he did not take the charge seriously, by doing what he did to his lawyer.
Slapping your lawyer on the butt REALLY !!!!!!
I think had it been a male Judge he would have done the same thing, for the same reason - not taking the charges seriously.

Defendants almost ALWAYS celebrate when they win in court. Always. If you watch the video she didn't seem to have a problem with it until the courtroom began to laugh. Essentially putting her on the spot.

And ultimately this was worthy of 30 days but beating his damn wife wasn't?

He belongs in jail but NOT foe the reason he is there now. And this judge should be reprimanded.

He should have been jailed for beating his partner, but because he wasn't, a few weeks in jail for disrespecting the judge and his lawyer should be enough.

He clearly wasn't taking things seriously and the judge didn't find it funny.

The domestic abuse was pretty much petty stuff but disrespecting a judge is always a mistake. The system sill works pretty well.

A football player gets no jail time for domestic violence but gets 30 days because the stupid fucking judge was offended by his courtroom celebration?

Unreal

UMM...that judge was way out of line...I mean she was complimenting his attorney and he concurred with her...he cant help that those in the gallery (including the bailiff) thought it was funny...he wasnt doing it as a joke.

Forum List

Back