What the hell is wrong with us?!

Yes.

There should be term limits.

And health requirements (e.g., that senator from Pennsylvania).

Poor Senator Feinstein. She is a senior citizen who naturally loves the power and prestige of her job. I assume that she was "ordered" not to run for another term.

And consider the case of the Delaware gentleman (and his family). He has been a "public servant" for half a century. His wife seems to really enjoy being the First Lady.

It would be humorous if it were not so serious.

Gayest thread ever ^^^^
If I wanted any shit outta you, I'd squeeze your head, zit! :aargh:

awesome-wow.gif

You're certainly not getting within range of me with a shovel in my hands, either. PUSSY!

What're you so scared of? :rolleyes-41:
Hey you’re the one who said you’re going to smash my head. I didn’t say I was going to do anything.

So are you or are you not going to do something? Clearly you’re full of shut and your internet tough guy routine isn’t fooling anyone. You giant pussy, you.

Get within shovel range and I will make sure you're not full of shit. I'll beat you like I did a hawk one day: Until the shit spurts out.
Come get within shovel range, pussy.

You’re not going to do a damn thing. Like I said.

Hey you’re the one who said you’re going to smash my head. I didn’t say I was going to do anything.

So are you or are you not going to do something? Clearly you’re full of shut and your internet tough guy routine isn’t fooling anyone. You giant pussy, you.
Get on over heanh and find out, boy. Not sure if an ass whippin' would stop you from lying or not.

But Lord knows you deserve one for the lies you've told thus far.

This is the internet. I cannot come through the Wi-Fi and kick your ass, so yeah, in that respect, you're correct.
I know I’m correct. You run your mouth like you’re going to do something when we both know you’re not going to do a damn thing. You’re completely full of shit trying to talk big with absolutely no intention of backing any of it up.

Like I said from the beginning, you’re a giant pussy. Completely harmless.

I know I’m correct. You run your mouth like you’re going to do something when we both know you’re not going to do a damn thing.

Like I said from the beginning, you’re a giant pussy. Completely harmless.
You're a snake that should be hit in the head with a shovel until it's busted sideways, then chopped off.

You’re a pussy trying to sound tough from behind your computer screen.

View attachment 809300
IRL, I have been that smaller guy and knocked the bigger one slap out.

On another note, that bigger guy looks like a friend of mine from a long time ago. He was a good dude.

He would never bully anyone. I wouldn't either.

You wouldn't know about any of that, lunch money giver-upper.

You're a pussy. You never stopped any bullies from picking on little kids or stood up for yourself, even. That why you are how you are.

You've probably never been in a fight in your life and nutted up twice and it probably wasn't a big deal.

Well, it didn't go like that for me, and I don't like putting up with bullshit, and you are bullshit.

Last edited:
In real life, you’re the smaller guy pretending to be a tough guy on the internet. You’re really just a harmless pussy.

View attachment 809302
I ain't tryin' to do anybody any kind of harm, but I ain't the one to fuck with, chump.

I've beat down motherfuckers you're terrified of. If you wanna mess with me, you're going to have a bad time of it.

I know violence and how to hurt a human being. It comes like second nature to me.

Now STFU, you fuckin' zit!

awesome-wow.gif

Last edited:
Yes.

There should be term limits.

And health requirements (e.g., that senator from Pennsylvania).

Poor Senator Feinstein. She is a senior citizen who naturally loves the power and prestige of her job. I assume that she was "ordered" not to run for another term.

And consider the case of the Delaware gentleman (and his family). He has been a "public servant" for half a century. His wife seems to really enjoy being the First Lady.

It would be humorous if it were not so serious.
Term limits won't help anything. It will just increase the power of the unelected bureaucrats. I read somewhere in an article about the U.S.Congress that it often takes a new member of the House a couple of years to learn where all the bathrooms in the capitol building are.

Forum List

Back