What the Quran really says

Precisely my point, the hadith is saying the sun obits the earth and if it changed direction it would rise in the west.

No it clearly doesn't. Nowhere in the Quran or hadith does it say the Sun orbits the earth, it does say the Sun has an orbit which is scientifically true. Again quit trying to make your theory a reality.

You don't want to face the facts, because as I have explained, the hadith is speaking of the sun changing direction, and rising in the west. This would not happen if it changed direction in its orbit of the galaxy.

Its a wrap, you are busted.:D

Ha Ha Ha! Man you're a funny one! Nobody is 'busted', it doesn't take a genius to figure out what the verses you quoted say. And it doesn't take a genius to see how you're drifting away with random statements. No one said the earth can't rotate on its opposite direction fool...:D

No it clearly doesn't. Nowhere in the Quran or hadith does it say the Sun orbits the earth, it does say the Sun has an orbit which is scientifically true. Again quit trying to make your theory a reality.

You don't want to face the facts, because as I have explained, the hadith is speaking of the sun changing direction, and rising in the west. This would not happen if it changed direction in its orbit of the galaxy.

Ha Ha Ha! Man you're a funny one! Nobody is 'busted', it doesn't take a genius to figure out what the verses you quoted say. And it doesn't take a genius to see how you're drifting away with random statements. No one said the earth can't rotate on its opposite direction fool...:D

Explain surah 18:86 to us about the sun setting in a murky pool. I already know what you're gonna say, but I still would like you to tell us what it means.

If you mean full of "holes", then the answer is, Yes............:cool:

lol, something's wrong with him, he's Christian and he's asking if the Bible is a holy book....I don't get it....:cool:

Asking questions is one way to find out what you understand. Islam doesn't like it when you ask questions. That's a sign of a cult.

What in the world are you saying? :cuckoo: :lmao: .....

Education muthaf...education.....:D

lol, something's wrong with him, he's Christian and he's asking if the Bible is a holy book....I don't get it....:cool:

Asking questions is one way to find out what you understand. Islam doesn't like it when you ask questions. That's a sign of a cult.

What in the world are you saying? :cuckoo: :lmao: .....

Education muthaf...education.....:D

I said Islam is a cult and a lie. Explain surah 18:86 and 90 to us about finding where the sun set.

It's you that cannot understand your own hadiths, there is no doubt it is saying the sun would rise in the west if it changed direction. It would only happen if the sun was orbiting the earth. The quran says nothing about the earth rotating, obviously because Muhammad did not even know that.

As for the idea the earth could survive changing direction, that is nonsense. It would be catastrophic.

The cultist has no honest answer. All the cultist can do is call you crazy and a hater when they are caught in their lies.

In Surah 18:86 and 90, it says the sun sets in a murky pool. There is no explanation for this.
The explanation is quite simple Poindexter.

The sun and the planets are part of the.........................Milky Way

It is called that because of the murky view we get from earth.

And because of the huge mass of objects that make it look ......murky......like trying to look thru milk.

You are way too easy.......... :lol:

No, you idiot liar. The answer is very simple. I was busy doing something. The verse is Allah explaining when Zulqariarian found it was sun set time when he went to a muddy spring.

It's you that cannot understand your own hadiths, there is no doubt it is saying the sun would rise in the west if it changed direction. It would only happen if the sun was orbiting the earth. The quran says nothing about the earth rotating, obviously because Muhammad did not even know that.

As for the idea the earth could survive changing direction, that is nonsense. It would be catastrophic.

We understand our hadiths, princess....:D. You're just babbling in denial and keep repeating the same nonsense after you're proven wrong over and over again.

I think Both of yalls religion has as much verity as scientology. Especially with all the translations yall are doing. Any person not sucking Allahs dick could take them verses literally, and call you an idiot.

We understand our hadiths, princess....:D. You're just babbling in denial and keep repeating the same nonsense after you're proven wrong over and over again.

You seem to have missed the point I have made, but then if you accept the hadith is saying the sun orbits the earth, I guess that would be the end of your religion.

Jesus said to "love your enemies and forgive those who persecute you".

Muhammed said “I am the prophet that laughs when killing my enemies.” (Hadith)

One of them is a liar.

Another quote from a hate site which you will have hard time finding...:D....notice how you give no reference to a quote, simply putting hadith in parentheses isn't a reference. A reference will be a specific hadith book such as Ibn Tayimmah or Sahih Bukhari...:D

You seem to have missed the point I have made, but then if you accept the hadith is saying the sun orbits the earth, I guess that would be the end of your religion.

It doesn't say that. You are saying that...:D . Get over yourself loon.

In fact, if you Christian arguers take the Old Testiment(you know the one yall dont liek to talk about) There is not much difference up untill muhammad comes in and teaches about how the messiah will come and how to be a good person ( only slightly different values than judiaism ) Then Jesus comes in and splits again, making it look like a tree that has a trunk and then three branches. it could really get more complicated and long, but that's the basics

In Surah 18:86 and 90, it says the sun sets in a murky pool. There is no explanation for this.
The explanation is quite simple Poindexter.

The sun and the planets are part of the.........................Milky Way

It is called that because of the murky view we get from earth.

And because of the huge mass of objects that make it look ......murky......like trying to look thru milk.

You are way too easy.......... :lol:

And you're making it up. It says that "when he got there he found the sun setting in a murky pool". Where was he?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back