What the Quran really says

In fact, if you Christian arguers take the Old Testiment(you know the one yall dont liek to talk about) There is not much difference up untill muhammad comes in and teaches about how the messiah will come and how to be a good person ( only slightly different values than judiaism ) Then Jesus comes in and splits again, making it look like a tree that has a trunk and then three branches. it could really get more complicated and long, but that's the basics

Muhammed didn't appear until hundreds of years after the death of Jesus. You're gonna have to have some basic knowledge to participate here.

it says in Surah 18:86 that he found the sun setting in a murky pool and he also found a people near it. Tell us what kind of people live near the setting sun in the Milky Way, liar.

In fact, if you Christian arguers take the Old Testiment(you know the one yall dont liek to talk about) There is not much difference up untill muhammad comes in and teaches about how the messiah will come and how to be a good person ( only slightly different values than judiaism ) Then Jesus comes in and splits again, making it look like a tree that has a trunk and then three branches. it could really get more complicated and long, but that's the basics

Muhammed didn't appear until hundreds of years after the death of Jesus. You're gonna have to have some basic knowledge to participate here.

All you are doiung is saying Jesus tells the truth and Muh lies. Yea around 500 years after Christianity. But WTF does that have to do with my post?

it says in Surah 18:86 that he found the sun setting in a murky pool and he also found a people near it. Tell us what kind of people live near the setting sun in the Milky Way, liar.

Muddy Spring, Dhulqurnayan...look him up...dumbf***.....:D Dear Lord....:D

All you are doiung is saying Jesus tells the truth and Muh lies. Yea around 500 years after Christianity. But WTF does that have to do with my post?

Where does Muhammed appear in the OT?

Read this PDF...just examine the points and you can keep researching...this would only be the start to your search....not claiming anything here...:D

http://www.answering-christianity.com/being_like_the_teacher.pdf

Why kind of people did he find where the sun set in the Milky way? Were they little green men? Bullshitter.

Read this PDF...just examine the points and you can keep researching...this would only be the start to your search....not claiming anything here...:D

http://www.answering-christianity.com/being_like_the_teacher.pdf

So you're not really participating in this conversation. Is that correct?

Why kind of people did he find where the sun set in the Milky way? Were they little green men? Bullshitter.

It's called a Muddy Spring...for the love of God...:D

"You're gonna have to have some basic knowledge to participate here. "

Check out my signature.

A comment from your link : you are just making no sense man!! how many versions of the bible are out there ? thousands, which one is the real one ? can you tell ? go and read the ones in arameo , then we can talk.

LOL

The PDF file I linked has Aramaic Bible scriptures to read from...and yes it is supposed to be read in Aramaic/Hebrew...etc...:cool:

Nothing in there about the Milky Way. All it says in the quran is that he found where the sun set in a murky pool and people living there. The part about the Milky Way is the part you made up. So where is this murky pool where the sun sets that has people living near it? People in those days thought the sun set somewhere on the earth. Where is it?

Nothing in there about the Milky Way. All it says in the quran is that he found where the sun set in a murky pool and people living there. The part about the Milky Way is the part you made up. So where is this murky pool where the sun sets that has people living near it? People in those days thought the sun set somewhere on the earth. Where is it?

Exactly you...:D You're the one who kept saying Milky Way, read the chapter and verse multiple times...maybe it will help you understand that verse....:cool:

Exactly you...:D You're the one who kept saying Milky Way, read the chapter and verse multiple times...maybe it will help you understand that verse....:cool:

You're a liar. I never said anything about the Milky Way and Surah 18:86.

Of course, not that you haven't said Milky Way in the past few or more posts....:D....Ha Ha Ha! You're giving me a laugh :lol:

That also being I recommended you read the chapter to understand it better in a good manner, apparently I'm accusing you of lying and I'm an liar.

Last edited:

Of course, not that you haven't said Milky Way in the past few or more posts....:D....Ha Ha Ha! You're giving me a laugh :lol:

That also being I recommended you read the chapter to understand it better in a good manner, apparently I'm accusing you of lying and I'm an liar.

You're a stupid lying muslim. Nothing here. Move along folks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back