What the science says

From warmer to cool.

Any backup for your claim?

Yes. About 50% of the time, the pot of water on the stove cools down the flames that were trying to make it boil, it's annoying but it's in line with your laws of physics
Bwahahaah you guys are fucking metaphysics RETARDS!

That's funny, coming from the guy who thinks pumped-storage is being used in Iowa wind power systems.

There are 3 electrical grids in the US and all of them are interconnected.

When Wind energy generation is greater than load to its customers they transmit energy to pumped storage. The pumped storage isn't IN IOWA.

Holocaust Deniers...you guys are so stupid.

Wind energy in Iowa powers pumped storage somewhere else in the country?

Tell me more!!!

A link would be nice, fucktard.
Holy fuck, are you really this stupid?

Please learn!

Pumped storage provides grid reliability even with net generation loss - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

Yes. About 50% of the time, the pot of water on the stove cools down the flames that were trying to make it boil, it's annoying but it's in line with your laws of physics

That's funny, coming from the guy who thinks pumped-storage is being used in Iowa wind power systems.

When Wind energy generation is greater than load to its customers they transmit energy to pumped storage. The pumped storage isn't IN IOWA.

Tell me more!!!

Please learn!

Pumped storage provides grid reliability even with net generation loss - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

I know what pumped storage means, moron.

Now prove your claim about wind power in Iowa and the excess being delivered to pumped storage.

Unless you were lying?

Tell me more!!!

Please learn!

Now prove your claim about wind power in Iowa and the excess being delivered to pumped storage.

Unless you were lying?
I'm not sure what you don't understand about Pumped Storage and the Grid.

Do you think energy produced in Iowa cannot be transmitted to pumped storage facilities in West Virginia?

Tell me more!!!

Please learn!

Unless you were lying?

Do you think energy produced in Iowa cannot be transmitted to pumped storage facilities in West Virginia?

I don't think you understand how wind energy works. Any excess is just delivered to pumped-storage.

I know more details than you about the Electric Grid.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15271151/

Great!
Show us where any excess wind energy generated in Iowa is delivered to pumped-storage....anywhere.

Tell me more!!!

Please learn!

Unless you were lying?

I don't think you understand how wind energy works. Any excess is just delivered to pumped-storage.

Great!
Show us where any excess wind energy generated in Iowa is delivered to pumped-storage....anywhere.
Show us where ANY excess energy is delivered to pumped storage? It's not easily researched or even public information.

Do you deny pumped storage exists? Do you deny Wind farms are on the electric grid?

Is there some reason wind energy can't be delivered to pumped storage?

Tell me more!!!

Please learn!

Unless you were lying?

Great!
Show us where ANY excess energy is delivered to pumped storage? It's not easily researched or even public information.

Do you deny pumped storage exists? Do you deny Wind farms are on the electric grid?

Show us where ANY excess energy is delivered to pumped storage?

No. Back up your fucking claim.

Unless you were lying?

Great!

BWAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH....

So you Do deny that pumped storage exists and is used nationally.

Wow you're a fucking retard.

Unless you were lying?

Great!

BWAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH....

So you Do deny that pumped storage exists and is used nationally.

Wow you're a fucking retard.

I know you're a communications major, or something equally useless, but try to follow along.

On a thread about the wonderfulness of wind power in Iowa, you said any excess power is
delivered to pumped storage.

You've been unable to show there is pumped storage available in Iowa, so please, show where any pumped storage facility, anywhere in the fucking world, gets this magical excess wind power from Iowa.

Or admit you lied.

So you're also in the "Photons move at random without regard to heat differential" school of physics. Interesting

How do you think photons move?

From warmer to cool. With respect to much in physics, we're living in Flatlands. There's a lot that happens around us that we don't understand, don't have access to and just assume 97% of it is made of forces we invented to get the numbers to work.

photo.treeoflifeyellow.big.jpg

From warmer to cool.

Yes.

Excellent. Can't wait for you to post some.

No? the cold water doesn't make the flames cooler? Are you sure?

Excess power is DELIVERED to Pumped Storage. That's the purpose of Pumped Storage. The US doesn't break down or release information about the exact deliveries that's corporate information between different corporations.

There doesn't need to be pumped storage in Iowa, the US is 3 grids, all interconnected.

Iowa provides energy to New York and vice versa!

You bozo.

You're super super stupid.

From warmer to cool. With respect to much in physics, we're living in Flatlands. There's a lot that happens around us that we don't understand, don't have access to and just assume 97% of it is made of forces we invented to get the numbers to work.

From warmer to cool.

Yes.

I don't even understand your idiotic statement. Are you saying fire that is near cold water makes fire colder? But only 50% of the time?

From warmer to cool.

Yes.

I don't even understand your idiotic statement. Are you saying fire that is near cold water makes fire colder? But only 50% of the time?

Have you been following Todd's and Ian's "heat flows from cool to warm" physics?

From warmer to cool.

Yes.

Have you been following Todd's and Ian's "heat flows from cool to warm" physics?
How does heat flow from cool to warm? Are you referring to an endothermic reaction maybe?

From warmer to cool.

Yes.

Photons. We're talking about photons.

If you have a source that shows photons somehow measure temperatures of surrounding matter, before they decide which direction to travel, I'll be happy to take a look.

Excess power is DELIVERED to Pumped Storage. That's the purpose of Pumped Storage. The US doesn't break down or release information about the exact deliveries that's corporate information between different corporations.

There doesn't need to be pumped storage in Iowa, the US is 3 grids, all interconnected.

You bozo.

So you can't prove that excess wind power in Iowa is delivered to pumped storage.

I'm shocked. Truly.

From warmer to cool.

Yes.

He's a warmer. I don't think he'll be helping you prove SSDD's idiocy.

You bozo.

So you can't prove that excess wind power in Iowa is delivered to pumped storage.

I'm shocked. Truly.
You just denied that ANY energy is diverted to pumped storage.

You bozo.

I'm shocked. Truly.
You just denied that ANY energy is diverted to pumped storage.

Nope. I denied that any excess wind power in Iowa just, automatically, gets sent to pumped storage.
Maybe in West Virginia? LOL!

Yes.

How does heat flow from cool to warm? Are you referring to an endothermic reaction maybe?
No. The whole heat transference from warm to cold is only based upon statistics, there's no law compelling heat to move from warm to cold. Photons aren't smart enough to distinguish between hot and cold.

Forum List

Back