What three food staples have you been unable to buy in Biden’s America.

Oh, yeah.….that’s another one. Can‘t get Fancy Feast anywhere, and the other brands are in pretty short supply.

Pet Smart does have a good supply of fancy feast cans here, but they don't necessarily have as broad of a selection as they usually do. A lot more of the pate kind. Grocery stores not so much. My normal cats aren't especially picky. There is a "neighborhood" Tom who got really sick and almost didn't make it this summer who has set up on my back deck (which he is welcome to do). He is very picky about what he eats these days and I have trouble finding some of the ones I know he will down if I rotate them in every few days. Pretty sure he had the cat flu but not sure. He is friendly enough as long as you don't try to pick him up. If you do, he will rip you to shreds so I was never able to take him to the vet for a proper diagnosis. He seems to have turned the corner though in a positive way. I just need to get one of those low voltage outdoor heating pads for cats to keep him from relapsing once it gets superchilly, but I digress....

Give me the shopping list, I will find them for you at my local store.
And I fucking Live in VERY Liberal Western Washington, just North of (R) hated Seattle.
Send me that list Lisa Karen, I'll post my pictures on Thursday. Full Shelves.

Alice says, "Come visit me down the Rabbit Hole." You understand Lisa, KAREN?
On ignore you go, you nasty leftist.

Pet Smart does have a good supply of fancy feast cans here, but they don't necessarily have as broad of a selection as they usually do. A lot more of the pate kind. Grocery stores not so much. My normal cats aren't especially picky. There is a "neighborhood" Tom who got really sick and almost didn't make it this summer who has set up on my back deck (which he is welcome to do). He is very picky about what he eats these days and I have trouble finding some of the ones I know he will down if I rotate them in every few days. Pretty sure he had the cat flu but not sure. He is friendly enough as long as you don't try to pick him up. If you do, he will rip you to shreds so I was never able to take him to the vet for a proper diagnosis. He seems to have turned the corner though in a positive way. I just need to get one of those low voltage outdoor heating pads for cats to keep him from relapsing once it gets superchilly, but I digress....
Thanks for the tip for Pet Smart. Wet food has been so scarce around here that I’m ready to resort to dry food, which is not healthy.

P.S. Glad your kitty is feeling better.

Wow...availability of food STAPLES.

What a high bar we have set in the world's number one economy.

I had to stop feeding cats. I started taking care of one stray, and ended up with more than a dozen hanging around on my porch within a couple of months. I might be a grumpy old guy, but I refuse to become the neighborhood cat lady.

Couldn't find meat one day: the whole entire meat shelving at BJs Warehouse Store was completely empty.

Made me pretty nervous. After that, we made sure that our freezers were full, from other stores.

Milk in half-gallons has been hard to get for weeks.

Italian sausage! Couldn't find that at Wegmans, and there used to be a whole cooler wall full of just that.

I had to stop feeding cats. I started taking care of one stray, and ended up with more than a dozen hanging around on my porch within a couple of months. I might be a grumpy old guy, but I refuse to become the neighborhood cat lady.
I just have my one cat, who is not happy these days: “Hey human, how come you’re holding out on the Fancy Feast?”

Couldn't find meat one day: the whole entire meat shelving at BJs Warehouse Store was completely empty.

Made me pretty nervous. After that, we made sure that our freezers were full, from other stores.

Milk in half-gallons has been hard to get for weeks.

Italian sausage! Couldn't find that at Wegmans, and there used to be a whole cooler wall full of just that.
I’ve found chicken to be pretty slim pickings these days, too.

Forum List

Back