What To Do About New York State?

Under Governor Cuomo, New York State has been in fantastic shape
How? NYS has been hurting for decades and the Democrat party is no friend to the private sector. As far as I am concerned, if New York Shitty got hit with a 50MT nuke, I would not weep.
New York is one of our wealthiest states

Why don't you move to Oklahoma?
Upstate is not wealthy. NYC is nothing but a bloodsucking leech on the rest of the state. And that Amazon "deal" ain't going to do shit for my area whatsoever. I will not use Amazon in the future.

LOL, NYC has a lot of culture, much more so than most of the U.S.A.

I live at the edge of Upstate, New York, and it's way cheaper up here.

My Pawling's amazing, quite frankly.

Pawling NY, is way better than any other town in America I've been to.

I've heard such from Military guys who traveled all over, that Pawling, NY's the best town in America, and even the World.

How? NYS has been hurting for decades and the Democrat party is no friend to the private sector. As far as I am concerned, if New York Shitty got hit with a 50MT nuke, I would not weep.

Upstate is not wealthy. NYC is nothing but a bloodsucking leech on the rest of the state. And that Amazon "deal" ain't going to do shit for my area whatsoever. I will not use Amazon in the future.
You have it backwards

The wealth of the NY metropolitan area has supported upstate NY for over a hundred years

It is the rural areas that are leeches on the economy
Hey shit for brains, I don't live in a rural area. I'm a city dweller myself. NYC throws crumbs at the rest of the state. That's it!

Eh, NYC has some of the cheapest taxes in New York, and then it has a ton of business that pay a ton of taxes.

I have my issues with "Some" parts of NYC, particularly the South Bronx, and Brownsville.

But, everywhere in NYC has gotten better.

Not particularly, actually.

Connecticut, and New Jersey are much wealthier than New York.

But, guess what the bastids take a ton of jobs in NYC, take away NYC proximity, and Connecticut, and New Jersey would fall apart half way at least.

And you think giving the amount of money tha new pork is from the taxpayers back will help, hahahahaha oh shit if they get 5000 jobs at 100 dollars an hour it will take fifteen years at 100 percent tax rate to get even. Some deal for youse goys. Oh you fucking asshole it’s Trumps fault!!! Haha no way to fix stupid.

Dummy, the claim was that New York is somehow bad bussiness. It's clearly not considering how much bussiness gets done out here.
Why have a million people left since 2010?

Yeah, and NY has lost a ton of Blacks, who move to cities like Atlanta, Orlando, Miami, Raleigh, etc. etc.

Can't complain about that one.

The NY Post says 1 million people have left:

The NY Post huh?

Look up the population of NYS in 2010 and 2017. I did. It has increased by half a million, moron

Finger boy is confusing an article saying people are leaving the NY metropolitan area (NY, NJ, Connecticut) with people leaving the State of NY

Moron

But, guess what the bastids take a ton of jobs in NYC, take away NYC proximity, and Connecticut, and New Jersey would fall apart half way at least.
Upstate (Red) NY is bringing down the average

You have it backwards

The wealth of the NY metropolitan area has supported upstate NY for over a hundred years

9 times out of 10 it's lower Middle class, and Lower class people leaving New York.

The rich can afford high taxes, and tend to stay for "Job opportunities" and "Culture" and "Connections:

Upstate (Red) NY is bringing down the average

Eh, NYC pays more taxes by businesses, by a long shot.
They also take more welfare, and section 8, by a long shot.

Well Libbies, you got your wish, at least as far as the People's Republik of New Yorkistan is concerned. The entire State Government will be under one party Democrat control for at least the next two years. Let's see how much damage the New York City gang can cause the state before the impotent GOP finally grow a pair of solid brass ones and begin to fight the Democrats, and fight them dirty if they have to. And these particular Democrats are dangerous Uber-Leftwing radicals, starting with Prince Andrew SonOfACuomo who is no friend to anyone except Downstate. In the meantime, more people will move out of New York and no business with an ounce of sanity would want to set up shop here. To those of you Downstate? Screw you and your governor, asswads! California is just a sneak peek as to the devastation one party Democrat rule brings.
Ask the US Corps of Engineers about coordinating infrastructure resource upgrade projects near Ellis Island.

NY and NJ are bleeding wealthy tax payers like crazy . It's hard to soak the rich when they leave the jurisdiction and that is happening ever faster.

Most of those property taxes go to schools.

We have great schools, overall.

New York's betting on education, to get ahead.

The South, and Mid-West is betting on cheap taxes, for manufacturing.

The NY model isn't for everybody, however, considering it creates a ton of winners, and a ton of losers.

:rolleyes: Oh yea?

Austin out as Amazon picks New York, Virginia for HQ2

NY metro area, is probably the most intelligent region, along with San Fransisco, and Boston.

Amazon knows they can pool in better quality people, rather than Rednecks like they could else-where for cheaper.

Make Onion-Town Dover, NY great, again.

Where Is Oniontown, NY and Why Is It So Dangerous?

Billions for Bezos, zero for snowplows.

And it's the Triboro Bridge, Tappan Zee Bridge and Brooklyn Battery Tunnel

in the Extra Ordinary world,

their chief magistrate of the Union could simply request States advance manufacturing agendas regarding infrastructure that is friendly and beneficial to their State and local economies.

Move new york to kalifornia and let it burn.

My Pawling, New York, of just over 8,000 people, probably has more "History" than many states do in the U.S.A.

I made such a thread.

Historic Pawling, New York.

The first major anti-British rebellion of 1766 the Prendergast rent-war, happened by a Pawling, resident, who fought, and hid against the British, in the Quaker hill section of Pawling.

As did the first major anti-Slavery talks in the U.S.A. happen also in the Quaker Hill, section of Pawling, at the Oblong house.

Worden the commander of the Union Monitor ship, in the War, was also in Pawling, and burried here.

George Washington had his headquarters in the Village of Pawling too, at the John Kane house.

Forum List

Back