🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What to expect when the House of Reps turns blue.....

Of course, what to expect AFTER the right wing morons on here have a fit......

But, with a House blue majority and the subpoena powers, expect that we will finally get to see the infamous Trump tax returns AND some really entertaining hearings with several Trump relatives and crooked cult members.......

I sure hope that "impeachment" is OFF the table; after all, why deny us the GOP wrecking ball that is our "beloved" Trump?

gtys38m7d3xy.jpg

Well, we have watched the "Period of American WO" run up our national debt to the tune of $22 trillion, from $5 trillion in 2001....

and this is what the Dems did the last time they held the House.... 2010 and 2011 are their clean prints...

US Federal Deficit by Year - plus charts and analysis

Here is the federal deficit by year for the last decade:

Deficits in billions
2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
$458 $1,413 $1,294 $1,295 $1,087 $679 $485 $438 $585 $665 $779

If you want America to stay SOLVENT, voting for Dems does not help that cause....

But, with a House blue majority and the subpoena powers, expect that we will finally get to see the infamous Trump tax returns AND some really entertaining hearings with several Trump relatives and crooked cult members.......

I sure hope that "impeachment" is OFF the table; after all, why deny us the GOP wrecking ball that is our "beloved" Trump?
How can Congress subpoena someone taxes???
Don't you know? The libstains do magic.

There is a 1924 law that stipulates the Treasury Department “shall” turn over “any return or return information” requested by the chairs of the tax committees........
For transparency, here is the tax law referred to:

Upon written request from the chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives, the chairman of the Committee on Finance of the Senate, or the chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.

Notice the parts in bold. The secretary can furnish any information as long as it doesn't identify a particular taxpayer...which really doesn't make sense...but those are the words.

It also says this can only be done in closed executive session. Which means any information gained there are secret and confidential. Makes me wonder even if they did get the returns, would they be able to use then for anything since they wouldn't be able to disclose that information to anyone.

There is a 1924 law that stipulates the Treasury Department “shall” turn over “any return or return information” requested by the chairs of the tax committees........

Upon written request from the chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives, the chairman of the Committee on Finance of the Senate, or the chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Secretary shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.

Notice the parts in bold. The secretary can furnish any information as long as it doesn't identify a particular taxpayer...which really doesn't make sense...but those are the words.

It also says this can only be done in closed executive session. Which means any information gained there are secret and confidential. Makes me wonder even if they did get the returns, would they be able to use then for anything since they wouldn't be able to disclose that information to anyone.
Scum being what they are, it would be leaked.

Actually, they won't be able to use subpoena powers to get trumps tax records. Trump not releasing his tax returns is his prerogative, and there is no criminal actions being taken against his tax status that would warrant the subpoena.

Now, if they find a legitimate criminal case in which his tax records are relevant, then yeah they could.

If they subpoena his tax records just because they want to look at them, and against trumps wishes, I would imagine there would be privacy act violations, and those responsible could find themselves in trouble.
So why cant he be a man and keep his promise by releasing his taxes ?

Actually, they won't be able to use subpoena powers to get trumps tax records. Trump not releasing his tax returns is his prerogative, and there is no criminal actions being taken against his tax status that would warrant the subpoena.

Now, if they find a legitimate criminal case in which his tax records are relevant, then yeah they could.

If they subpoena his tax records just because they want to look at them, and against trumps wishes, I would imagine there would be privacy act violations, and those responsible could find themselves in trouble.
So why cant he be a man and keep his promise by releasing his taxes ?

Trust me, he makes more money than you do.

forrest-gump1.jpg

Radical lefties have little sense of history. Just look at what happened when democrats gained the majority in George W. Bush's 2nd term. The economy was in trouble but the democrat majority in the Senate established high profile hearings about ....wait for it...steroid use in baseball. They finally snagged a Hall of Fame pitcher. Meanwhile homosexual activist Barney Frank became the chairperson of the powerful "House Banking Committee" which had oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae. Congressperson Frank told America that Fannie was solvent and doing fine when apparently it was on the brink of collapse. Under Frank's leadership (or lack of it) Fannie collapsed bringing down the entire world's economy just in time for the presidential election. Either it was the biggest October surprise in history or Frank was the most incompetent idiot pervert in history. At any rate the left wing media managed to blame republicans and never asked Frank what the hell he was thinking.

Expect EO’s to rain down on the House floor like never seen before.

Any actually policies, off the table I see. Just "Get him"

Thanks for confirming what we all knew.

ALL OF US.
Many more indictments of the trump scum and that pos was going to clean the swamp?? And moron repubs bought it LOL Got a bridge to sell the idiots in Brooklyn

If Democrats win the House this country will have signed its death warrant.

There will be an immediate recession, all of the invaders will be let in, and the country will never stop declining until it is dead.

Expect EO’s to rain down on the House floor like never seen before.

You would have loved to have lived under Mussolini.....LOL

Two observations

First, remember Nixon's " I am not a crook" speech and what warranted it.

Second, NO elected official would be reluctant to make public his or her tax returns UNLESS that individual has a lot to hide.

IF Dem's manage to win a majority in the House, they can't do jack shit we have them stopped in the Senate and White House. We will continue telling punk Dem's how its going to be, then obliterate them in 2020.

Ever notice liberals never talk about passing legislation helpful to the American public?

IF Dem's manage to win a majority in the House, they can't do jack shit we have them stopped in the Senate and White House. We will continue telling punk Dem's how its going to be, then obliterate them in 2020.

Here's something to add to your heartburn....LOL

Republicans will be defending 22 of 34 seats being contested in 2020.......

Any actually policies, off the table I see. Just "Get him"

Thanks for confirming what we all knew.

ALL OF US.
Many more indictments of the trump scum and that pos was going to clean the swamp?? And moron repubs bought it LOL Got a bridge to sell the idiots in Brooklyn

Wow. you are incredibly stupid. And that was an incredibly stupid thing to say.

Translation: Nothing.

Do you think they’d do a demand side tax cut for the middle class?

Forum List

Back